+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1050918

Just saw an FSW OCT 2020 AOR getting a PPR today. VO is from the Netherlands. Re meds were extended in Nov. It looks like the Remed extension is followed by the PPR.
If Oct20 AOR got PPR today and since you're Nov20 AOR your rejection should arrive in a day or two.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
(My reply to m.soliman got put in moderation for some reason but there's nothing inflammatory about it so I feel safe reposting it without "replying".)

Would like to say my piece on what this thread represents to some of us (or perhaps just me) who've been hanging around through its various incarnations. There must have been at least 3, but I've lost count.

Most of us here are/ were of course FSW aspirants, and if these were normal times for FSW candidates we would all be long gone by now. Unfortunately this journey has turned out to be unexpectedly long and uncertain, and indications are that it might not end for a few more months yet. In the meantime, there's few things that give as much psychological support as a community of fellows on the same journey, facing the same problems. Whenever there's been relevant news I've loved seeing the many helpful and insightful members jump on it, deconstruct it and offer up their analyses, but genuinely new news has been rather sparse and during the "downtimes" it's been nice to have a community and banter to look forward to every day.

I'm sure that when/ if FSW draws resume this thread will revert to its former condition and function as you've envisioned it, but until then I feel that it's pretty nice the way it is now. As for the information you crave, like the other members have mentioned there are the numerous AOR threads, express entry draw page and various news sites.

When/ if the day comes, I suspect it'll be a bitter-sweet experience for me (mostly sweet of course), I'll surely miss all of you guys. Prior to joining this forum, I thought that parasocial relationships were only formed with celebrities or influencers. Never did I think that that could be possible with random old forum users too, but there you go.
as always you were One Step At A Time

Reactions: dainte58945

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Weren't you just complaining about people talking about irrelevant stuff on this thread? And now look at you, talking about similar "irrelavant" stuff. So which is it, are you a hypocrite, or are you too stupid to realize it?
i wanted to point out this the moment he posted it but didn't, then everyone would call me dumb to reignite another useless debate. even responded to his forex post with a little knowledge I had on it. wish those discussions really made him feel better.

Last edited:

Ar12345

Star Member
Nov 11, 2020
My last visit to this thread was yesterday. Today, I found around 30 new pages, I hoped to find some read-worthy discussions about the FSW, but unfortunately most of the discussions were irrelevant to this thread's topic. Just much ado about nothing!

I believe that the visitors to this thread are mainly interested in two points only: processing updates (for Post-ITA folks) and invitation draws (for FSW candidates).

For example, as an FSW candidate, I am not interested in these irrelevant discussions:
* Housing prices in Canada
* Life affordability in Canada
* Car and fuel prices in Canada
* Healthcare system in Canada
* Comparison between different cities in Canada
* Alternative immigration options (study, business, other countries US/Australia/New Zealand)
* Comparison between life in Canada and US/Europe
* Comparison between developed countries and 3rd world countries
* Chinese population in British Columbia
* IELTS and ECA

Post-ITA folks and FSW candidates are desperately looking for any discussions that may renew their hopes, however it seems that there are stupid people who continue to add insult to injury by making it more difficult to find important discussions.

I know that no one cares, and stupid people will continue discussing irrelevant things here.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former". Albert Einstein
Don't know who made you the moderator but if this thread just had processing updates and invitation draws, it'll just be a boring circlejerk of speculation and hearsay lol. Everyone knows there are no all program draws at this point and there is no actual transparency from IRCC about how they are going to deal with the processing backlog. I highly doubt even if IRCC employees know what they are going to do to deal with people waiting for years on their FSW application. The only real info related to processing comes from people posting their own updates in the forum and sharing stuff from other threads/facebook/immitracker/published IRCC numbers. So imo there's nothing wrong in this being a general chat and meme thread related to Canadian immigration and immigration options in general. To me, it's better that way.

Most outland FSW folks have never lived in Canada and immigration is just a part of the bigger picture which is permanently living your life in Canada and potentially becoming a citizen. In that context, it is absolutely relevant for a general FSW immigration thread to have topics related to Canadian life, affordability, housing prices, healthcare, canadian politics, cities, alternate options and what not. Sharing collective inputs among people from various walks of life in threads like this is quite valuable to research and know your options/what you're getting into.

NavjotS123

Jul 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IRCC: what is the difference between a livestock and an FSW applicant?

You need to feed livestocks, but not FSW applicants

Reactions: frankfz