+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 SINGAPORE VISA OFFICE - LET'S CONNECT HERE

sayeed1973

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
76
2
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2014
Nomination.....
14-02-2015
AOR Received.
19-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
nicksar said:
Wow, nice. So one more Nov Candidate got MR :)

Its a month for NOV candidates...
congrats.
waiting...................
 

renegadee

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
154
8
Category........
Visa Office......
Previously SGVO, currently Manila
NOC Code......
0911 (Operational Manager)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App Received first week, Aug 2014
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
Last week, Nov 2014
AOR Received.
First week, Jan 2015
Med's Request
Middle of October 2015
Med's Done....
Within two days of MR req.
Passport Req..
within 3 weeks of MR/ 2nd week of November 15
VISA ISSUED...
after 1 week of PPR. PPR received in 3rd week of Dec 15
LANDED..........
Not decided the time.
Tarana said:
Dear Forum Members,

Need some urgent help regarding payment of RPRF. I am an applicant from Ctg. Have gone to SCB for issuing the draft. They have handed me a checklist of documents (required by Bangladesh Bank) for issuing the draft.

There is one particular document written as "letter from authority (demand note/offer letter) which the bank official says I need. The official who issues the draft says that it is a letter from authority asking for payment of landing fee.

I have taken a snap and provided the link below (Bullet point iv):

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=BE9A7FE5068C7FDF!550&authkey=!ANZxF0k_QrT9qtI&v=3&ithint=photo%2cjpg

I have shown them a copy of email from SGVO as well as hard copies of the two pdf files sent by SGVO requiring MR, PCC and RPRF fee payment and medical instructions. But SCB insists this is not the demand note/offer letter they are looking for.

As such, the bank is refusing to issue the draft. I unfortunately don't have a credit card either.

I am running out of time and desperately need some advice regarding the particular document they want.

This is the final hurdle I am facing for submission of my application.

Your kind cooperation in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Thanking you,

Tarana
You suppose to have a pdf. with the email where it is instructed to give RPRF, PCC and other detail. In that pdf, there should be your name, address and email address too. SCB authority actually asking about THAT pdf document. Take it with you printing. SCB authority also may ask you to give a SCB account number of someone if u r a non-account holder in case your application is cancelled and fund needs to be reimbursed.

So better to collect SCB account number of a fnf otherwise they will again send you back to home !

A good alternative can be paying by taking BRAC credit card or anyone of urs living outside of Bangladesh and living in a country where credit card can be used unlike Bangladesh. S/he can pay on your behalf and give the email address of yours while paying. You will receive an automated email of payment received receipt. Either simply forward that receipt or print that out and send that to VO writing ur details (i.e. App number, name, DOB) in the back.

Ensure that you are sending docs/ receipt in either Currier or by email. Sending same doc to VO by multiple method may give over assurance of your doc receiving but delay the file processing time.

I hope it helps. Good luck ! :)

Thanks
 

Raisa Nazrana

Hero Member
Aug 29, 2014
582
79
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
2173
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 July 2014
Nomination.....
06 Nov 2014(PER)
AOR Received.
18 Dec 2014
File Transfer...
21 Nov 2014
Med's Request
17 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
05 January 2016
Passport Req..
29 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
05 February 2016
LANDED..........
June/July
Hi and hello everyone,

Good Evening from Sydney, Australia. This is Nahid(Hubby of Raisa nazrana). Wow i'm writing in the forum after nine long months of absence. So many has changed. So many applicants are now in Canada and so many are still waiting. Anyway the reason for me to come here is that me and my wife received MR+RPRF on December 17, 2015. On November 18, 2015 we received mail from MVO for POF. On December 9, 2015 i have sent all the necessary docs along with a explanation letter. MVO received it on December 11. So it was very fast and i didn't think that i would receive MR+RPRF from MVO that fast. Now can anyone tell me about the Global spreadsheet? Is it still running? If it is can anyone inform the admin to update my status in there. I already updated the SGVO spreadshit. Thank you all.

Nahid Hasan
 

nicksar

Hero Member
Nov 6, 2014
316
9
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
2172
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-Dec-2014
Doc's Request.
DD Encashed on 26-Jan-2015
Nomination.....
PER: 22-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
23-Mar-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
23-Mar-2015
Med's Request
5-May-2016
Med's Done....
First Round 11-May-2016 | 2nd Round - 10-Jan-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
28-Feb-2017
VISA ISSUED...
6-Apr-2017
Raisa Nazrana said:
Hi and hello everyone,

Good Evening from Sydney, Australia. This is Nahid(Hubby of Raisa nazrana). Wow i'm writing in the forum after nine long months of absence. So many has changed. So many applicants are now in Canada and so many are still waiting. Anyway the reason for me to come here is that me and my wife received MR+RPRF on December 17, 2015. On November 18, 2015 we received mail from MVO for POF. On December 9, 2015 i have sent all the necessary docs along with a explanation letter. MVO received it on December 11. So it was very fast and i didn't think that i would receive MR+RPRF from MVO that fast. Now can anyone tell me about the Global spreadsheet? Is it still running? If it is can anyone inform the admin to update my status in there. I already updated the SGVO spreadshit. Thank you all.

Nahid Hasan
Congrats Nahid
 

For_hope

Full Member
Dec 31, 2014
28
1
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-may-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER 11-09-2014
AOR Received.
27-09-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
28-09-2015, PF on 10-09-2015
Med's Request
18-11-2015
Med's Done....
22-11-2015
Passport Req..
Insha Allah,Allah knows well
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah,Allah knows well
LANDED..........
Insha Allah,Allah knows well
Thanks V_I_R_U_S brother,
I will follow your suggestion . But i am supposed to pay RPRF from outside BD through credit card/master card by one of my relative . So If i get the receipt of payment it may hold his information.so where i have to put my UCI num,name,DOB. And do i have to send the payment slip via email or it's okay to send with document while Passport submission.

Please suggest me. Thanks again for your help.

regards
for_hope

v_i_r_u_s said:
Congrats for getting the RPRF Request..I presume you are going to pay from Bangladesh and for FSWP Program

Check the link : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/result.asp?countrySelect=BD&lob=rprf

If you want to pay online then go with option 1
 

Bright.Angel

Hero Member
Aug 25, 2015
316
10
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov, 2014
Nomination.....
Feb, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar, 2015
Med's Request
Looking towards Almighty
Hello Experts,

Today i am going to propose and recommend you not to respond or help to any query of hidden characters who do not share their time line in forum. They only give posts when they need help from others. Peoples are getting so tensed to know the new updates, but those selfish guys never think of others. Let's boycott them unitedly.

Please do not reply/help to those who dont share their timeline and updates.
 

nicksar

Hero Member
Nov 6, 2014
316
9
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
2172
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-Dec-2014
Doc's Request.
DD Encashed on 26-Jan-2015
Nomination.....
PER: 22-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
23-Mar-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
23-Mar-2015
Med's Request
5-May-2016
Med's Done....
First Round 11-May-2016 | 2nd Round - 10-Jan-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
28-Feb-2017
VISA ISSUED...
6-Apr-2017
For_hope said:
Thanks V_I_R_U_S brother,
I will follow your suggestion . But i am supposed to pay RPRF from outside BD through credit card/master card by one of my relative . So If i get the receipt of payment it may hold his information.so where i have to put my UCI num,name,DOB. And do i have to send the payment slip via email or it's okay to send with document while Passport submission.

Please suggest me. Thanks again for your help.

regards
for_hope

Can you share us your timeline
It will take just one minute
 

Ryan.Z

Star Member
Jan 28, 2015
153
5
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
2131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Dec 2014
AOR Received.
20 Apr 2015
Med's Request
15 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
22 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2016
VISA ISSUED...
25 Jan 2016
LANDED..........
23 Sep 2016
Bright.Angel said:
Hello Experts,

Today i am going to propose and recommend you not to respond or help to any query of hidden characters who do not share their time line in forum. They only give posts when they need help from others. Peoples are getting so tensed to know the new updates, but those selfish guys never think of others. Let's boycott them unitedly.

Please do not reply/help to those who dont share their timeline and updates.
Agree +1

We should not let those people abuse the resource and ignore our effort here.
 

Ryan.Z

Star Member
Jan 28, 2015
153
5
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
2131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Dec 2014
AOR Received.
20 Apr 2015
Med's Request
15 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
22 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2016
VISA ISSUED...
25 Jan 2016
LANDED..........
23 Sep 2016
nicksar said:
Can you share us your timeline
It will take just one minute
I have told you, they need your help only.
 

nicksar

Hero Member
Nov 6, 2014
316
9
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
2172
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-Dec-2014
Doc's Request.
DD Encashed on 26-Jan-2015
Nomination.....
PER: 22-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
23-Mar-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
23-Mar-2015
Med's Request
5-May-2016
Med's Done....
First Round 11-May-2016 | 2nd Round - 10-Jan-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
28-Feb-2017
VISA ISSUED...
6-Apr-2017
Bright.Angel said:
Hello Experts,

Today i am going to propose and recommend you not to respond or help to any query of hidden characters who do not share their time line in forum. They only give posts when they need help from others. Peoples are getting so tensed to know the new updates, but those selfish guys never think of others. Let's boycott them unitedly.

Please do not reply/help to those who dont share their timeline and updates.
+1 to you
 

muhammadrouf

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
89
3
DHAKA
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE-->Manila
NOC Code......
2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
Nomination.....
11-11-2014
AOR Received.
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
22-08-2015
Med's Request
16-11-2015
Med's Done....
21-11-2015
Interview........
Waived most probably
Passport Req..
25-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Insha'Allah
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah
Raisa Nazrana said:
Hi and hello everyone,

Good Evening from Sydney, Australia. This is Nahid(Hubby of Raisa nazrana). Wow i'm writing in the forum after nine long months of absence. So many has changed. So many applicants are now in Canada and so many are still waiting. Anyway the reason for me to come here is that me and my wife received MR+RPRF on December 17, 2015. On November 18, 2015 we received mail from MVO for POF. On December 9, 2015 i have sent all the necessary docs along with a explanation letter. MVO received it on December 11. So it was very fast and i didn't think that i would receive MR+RPRF from MVO that fast. Now can anyone tell me about the Global spreadsheet? Is it still running? If it is can anyone inform the admin to update my status in there. I already updated the SGVO spreadshit. Thank you all.

Nahid Hasan
CONGRATULATION
 

muhammadrouf

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
89
3
DHAKA
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE-->Manila
NOC Code......
2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
Nomination.....
11-11-2014
AOR Received.
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
22-08-2015
Med's Request
16-11-2015
Med's Done....
21-11-2015
Interview........
Waived most probably
Passport Req..
25-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Insha'Allah
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah
renegadee said:
You suppose to have a pdf. with the email where it is instructed to give RPRF, PCC and other detail. In that pdf, there should be your name, address and email address too. SCB authority actually asking about THAT pdf document. Take it with you printing. SCB authority also may ask you to give a SCB account number of someone if u r a non-account holder in case your application is cancelled and fund needs to be reimbursed.

So better to collect SCB account number of a fnf otherwise they will again send you back to home !

A good alternative can be paying by taking BRAC credit card or anyone of urs living outside of Bangladesh and living in a country where credit card can be used unlike Bangladesh. S/he can pay on your behalf and give the email address of yours while paying. You will receive an automated email of payment received receipt. Either simply forward that receipt or print that out and send that to VO writing ur details (i.e. App number, name, DOB) in the back.

Ensure that you are sending docs/ receipt in either Currier or by email. Sending same doc to VO by multiple method may give over assurance of your doc receiving but delay the file processing time.

I hope it helps. Good luck ! :)

Thanks
PLease update your payment status.
If you or any of your friend/relative has Brac bank credit card. Pay online . More faster and easier.
 

muhammadrouf

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
89
3
DHAKA
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE-->Manila
NOC Code......
2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
Nomination.....
11-11-2014
AOR Received.
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
22-08-2015
Med's Request
16-11-2015
Med's Done....
21-11-2015
Interview........
Waived most probably
Passport Req..
25-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Insha'Allah
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah
Raisa Nazrana said:
Hi and hello everyone,

Good Evening from Sydney, Australia. This is Nahid(Hubby of Raisa nazrana). Wow i'm writing in the forum after nine long months of absence. So many has changed. So many applicants are now in Canada and so many are still waiting. Anyway the reason for me to come here is that me and my wife received MR+RPRF on December 17, 2015. On November 18, 2015 we received mail from MVO for POF. On December 9, 2015 i have sent all the necessary docs along with a explanation letter. MVO received it on December 11. So it was very fast and i didn't think that i would receive MR+RPRF from MVO that fast. Now can anyone tell me about the Global spreadsheet? Is it still running? If it is can anyone inform the admin to update my status in there. I already updated the SGVO spreadshit. Thank you all.

Nahid Hasan
Finish your medical test asap and pay RPRF online if possible. Good Luck.
 

Bright.Angel

Hero Member
Aug 25, 2015
316
10
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov, 2014
Nomination.....
Feb, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar, 2015
Med's Request
Looking towards Almighty
Dear newbie & hidden characters,
Those who do not know how to share time line, please note following :

1. Any newbie given atleast 10 posts in forum is eligible to update time line on your left.
2. Just click on your forum name and a new page will be opened.
3. Go to "Modify profile" on your left in new page.
4. Click on "Profile Information" and detail information form page will be opened,
5. Now fill up the info form and click on profile change button below right corner.
Your timeline will be visible to all.

Please do not be selfish any more. We all are in huge pain for uncertain waiting & working nature of VO. Your updates may reduce all of our tention.
Trust us we will never harm or bite you if you get mr/ppr/visa, rather we must pray for you.

Just feel about the pain when you also were waiting for your file updattes with life hanging and help others to predict that good news also coming for others.

If you do not rectify yourself, then we must report against you to ban.
 

NguyenPhan

Member
Aug 18, 2015
16
0
121
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
2263
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 2014
Nomination.....
Oct 28, 2014
AOR Received.
Dec 16, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Jan 21, 2017
THANK yOU FOR YOUR GUIDANCE ;D