- Nov 20, 2014
- Visa Office......
- NOC Code......
- Job Offer........
- App. Filed.......
- 16th Jun'14
- Doc's Request.
- DNA request 3rd Mar'15, DNA Test done 23rd Jun'15, DNA Result published on 9th July'15
- 14th Oct'14
- AOR Received.
- 20th Nov'14
- Med's Request
- 5th Aug'15
- Med's Done....
- 6th Aug'15
- Passport Req..
- 22nd Sept'15
- VISA ISSUED...
- 2nd Oct'15
- Insha Allah May'16
Don't Worry, it will just cost you some time and money. What you will have to do are:mskr said:
I received DNA test request from SGVO today.
I added my twin babies info to my application previously.
Does anybody know anything about such test?
I will be happy to get some info.
1. Contact with any of the 4 labs that you were suggested. For my case i have chosen Viaguard/ Accumetrix and it cost me 440 CAD .
2. SGVO wants a confirmation mail from the lab center and make sure that Lab center has sent it. Obviously they keep you CC while communicating with VO.
3. Send the specified photograph to SGVO.
4. Now join us with the Queue in waiting club for providing samples. Usually it is taken in front of Visa Officer and schedule of collecting samples are given once in 2-3 months.
Now the good news for you is that no sample collections are done in last 3 months and can get a schedule in this month hopefully. So hurry up and send all the necessary doc at earliest.