+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 SINGAPORE VISA OFFICE - LET'S CONNECT HERE

lvtruong

Hero Member
Nov 13, 2012
366
44
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Nomination.....
04-06-2014
AOR Received.
04-07-2014
File Transfer...
04-07-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
13-11-2014<br/>Newborn MR done: 23-03-2015<br/>FBI PCC Submitted: 27-03-2015<br/>PPR/DM.....:31-07-2015<br/>Visa issued:07-08-2015<br/>PP returned:20-08-2015<br/>Landed:09-10-2015@YVR
No worry brother, i manage the spreasheet so I will do the update (if i have) before posting it here :).

rksaha81 said:
AS PER SGVO SPREAD SHEET , THERE ARE 40 APPLICANT WHO HAVE GOT MR. WE ARE FAMILIAR WITH MANY OF THEM. BUT THERE ARE SOME APPLICANTS WHO ARE NOT REGULAR (MAY BE BUSY OR MAY NOT WANT TO GETTING TENSED SEEING THE STATUS OF OTHER APPLICANT) AND FOR THAT REASON WE DO NOT KNOW THEIR UPDATE. IT MAY HAPPEN THAT THEY HAVE ALREADY GOT VISA AND FLEW TO CANADA.

HERE IS A LIST OF IRREGULAR MEMBERS WHO HAVE GOT MR SOME LONG TIME BEFORE. IF ANYONE KNOW THE STATUS OF ANY MEMBER OF THE LIST, JUST SHARE WITH US.

FORUM NAME MR DATE
smaz123 3/31/2015
Anis 3/20/2015
aq_blues 3/18/2015
vduller 3/18/2015
Zahidsrv 3/16/2015
nhanhuynh 3/12/2015
nightbuzzar007 3/11/2015
hsrussel 3/11/2015
v_i_r_u_s's Frnd 3/9/2015
vkay 3/9/2015
wan2no 3/3/2015
mgt1111 3/3/2015
Pcartin 3/3/2015
autumnfall07 3/3/2015
floresinbloom 2/25/2015
dawn_canada 2/25/2015
inequality matters 2/16/2015
Leha2014 1/30/2015
afaruq 11/12/2014
lvtruong 11/6/2014
sar_can 11/6/2014
BanuManu4786 11/11/2014

THERE IS A PROVERB "NAI KAJ TO KHOI VAJ". I AM JUST DOING THIS KNOCKING THE FORUM PEOPLE.
 

dawn_canada

Hero Member
Jul 15, 2014
326
45
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore VO
NOC Code......
2173
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2014
Nomination.....
03-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-12-2014
File Transfer...
31-10-2015
Med's Request
24-02-2015
Med's Done....
06-03-2015 - 3rd Line updated on 17-03-2015, RPRF and PCC received to VO on 23-03-2015
Interview........
Seems waived.
Passport Req..
30-07-2015 and submitted on 31-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2015
No updates so far!


rksaha81 said:
AS PER SGVO SPREAD SHEET , THERE ARE 40 APPLICANT WHO HAVE GOT MR. WE ARE FAMILIAR WITH MANY OF THEM. BUT THERE ARE SOME APPLICANTS WHO ARE NOT REGULAR (MAY BE BUSY OR MAY NOT WANT TO GETTING TENSED SEEING THE STATUS OF OTHER APPLICANT) AND FOR THAT REASON WE DO NOT KNOW THEIR UPDATE. IT MAY HAPPEN THAT THEY HAVE ALREADY GOT VISA AND FLEW TO CANADA.

HERE IS A LIST OF IRREGULAR MEMBERS WHO HAVE GOT MR SOME LONG TIME BEFORE. IF ANYONE KNOW THE STATUS OF ANY MEMBER OF THE LIST, JUST SHARE WITH US.

FORUM NAME MR DATE
smaz123 3/31/2015
Anis 3/20/2015
aq_blues 3/18/2015
vduller 3/18/2015
Zahidsrv 3/16/2015
nhanhuynh 3/12/2015
nightbuzzar007 3/11/2015
hsrussel 3/11/2015
v_i_r_u_s's Frnd 3/9/2015
vkay 3/9/2015
wan2no 3/3/2015
mgt1111 3/3/2015
Pcartin 3/3/2015
autumnfall07 3/3/2015
floresinbloom 2/25/2015
dawn_canada 2/25/2015
inequality matters 2/16/2015
Leha2014 1/30/2015
afaruq 11/12/2014
lvtruong 11/6/2014
sar_can 11/6/2014
BanuManu4786 11/11/2014

THERE IS A PROVERB "NAI KAJ TO KHOI VAJ". I AM JUST DOING THIS KNOCKING THE FORUM PEOPLE.
 

fespenido

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
185
15
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 07, 2014 App Received: July 14, 2014 CC charged: 30-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER: November 12, 2014
AOR Received.
December 22, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent w/ Application
Med's Request
March 03, 2015
Med's Done....
March 11, 2015 (3rd line 17th March)
Passport Req..
April 06, 2015
rht said:
4th line came 1st, no PPR yet. actually my wife is the main applicant. just 2 of us.
a bit different for my case. PPR was requested from me 2 weeks ago but still no 4th line in ECAS.
Anyone has the same situation as mine? thanks
 

[B] [C]

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
155
9
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
0112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-August-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
9-December-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
SLU 26-Aug-2015
Med's Request
11-July-2016
Med's Done....
23-July-2016
Passport Req..
23-Dec-2016
desertfox said:
Received AOR email 30 minutes ago. Today is my youngest son's birthday!
Congrats :)
 

masud.Optimus

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
75
14
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
1113
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2014
AOR Received.
10 November 2014
File Transfer...
14 November 2014
Med's Request
02 March 2015
Med's Done....
05 March 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23 March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22 April 2015
fespenido said:
a bit different for my case. PPR was requested from me 2 weeks ago but still no 4th line in ECAS.
Anyone has the same situation as mine? thanks
Here I Am!! FESPENIDO Bro!My 3rd line was updated on 13 March 2015.PPR on 23 March sent the passport on 24th March,but my DM status is not twinkling yet!!
 

[B] [C]

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
155
9
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
0112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-August-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
9-December-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
SLU 26-Aug-2015
Med's Request
11-July-2016
Med's Done....
23-July-2016
Passport Req..
23-Dec-2016
rht said:
Just checked my Ecas status.... 4th line updated this morning. it says "A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision." what does it mean?
Many many congratulations rht :)
 

smaz123

Member
Mar 8, 2015
10
1
rksaha81 said:
AS PER SGVO SPREAD SHEET , THERE ARE 40 APPLICANT WHO HAVE GOT MR. WE ARE FAMILIAR WITH MANY OF THEM. BUT THERE ARE SOME APPLICANTS WHO ARE NOT REGULAR (MAY BE BUSY OR MAY NOT WANT TO GETTING TENSED SEEING THE STATUS OF OTHER APPLICANT) AND FOR THAT REASON WE DO NOT KNOW THEIR UPDATE. IT MAY HAPPEN THAT THEY HAVE ALREADY GOT VISA AND FLEW TO CANADA.

HERE IS A LIST OF IRREGULAR MEMBERS WHO HAVE GOT MR SOME LONG TIME BEFORE. IF ANYONE KNOW THE STATUS OF ANY MEMBER OF THE LIST, JUST SHARE WITH US.

FORUM NAME MR DATE
smaz123 3/31/2015
Anis 3/20/2015
aq_blues 3/18/2015
vduller 3/18/2015
Zahidsrv 3/16/2015
nhanhuynh 3/12/2015
nightbuzzar007 3/11/2015
hsrussel 3/11/2015
v_i_r_u_s's Frnd 3/9/2015
vkay 3/9/2015
wan2no 3/3/2015
mgt1111 3/3/2015
Pcartin 3/3/2015
autumnfall07 3/3/2015
floresinbloom 2/25/2015
dawn_canada 2/25/2015
inequality matters 2/16/2015
Leha2014 1/30/2015
afaruq 11/12/2014
lvtruong 11/6/2014
sar_can 11/6/2014
BanuManu4786 11/11/2014

THERE IS A PROVERB "NAI KAJ TO KHOI VAJ". I AM JUST DOING THIS KNOCKING THE FORUM PEOPLE.
No update yet. So just waiting right now.
 

fespenido

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
185
15
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 07, 2014 App Received: July 14, 2014 CC charged: 30-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER: November 12, 2014
AOR Received.
December 22, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent w/ Application
Med's Request
March 03, 2015
Med's Done....
March 11, 2015 (3rd line 17th March)
Passport Req..
April 06, 2015
masud.Optimus said:
Here I Am!! FESPENIDO Bro!My 3rd line was updated on 13 March 2015.PPR on 23 March sent the passport on 24th March,but my DM status is not twinkling yet!!
welcome to the club masud.Optimus. By the way, im just wondering, what are our chances already? Are we considered approved but just waiting for the visa? nervous
 

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
1,156
118
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
fespenido said:
welcome to the club masud.Optimus. By the way, im just wondering, what are our chances already? Are we considered approved but just waiting for the visa? nervous
Looks like Yet Another Waiting Club(YAWC). :(

There is no limit of YAWC in FSW process. ;D
 

muradhs

Star Member
Aug 30, 2014
87
9
Chittagong
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
4011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Nomination.....
PER 16-12-2014
AOR Received.
27-01-2015 Second Line 04-03-2015
Med's Request
17-03-2015
Med's Done....
25-03-2015 Third line 02-04-2015
Passport Req..
02-08-2015
fespenido said:
welcome to the club masud.Optimus. By the way, im just wondering, what are our chances already? Are we considered approved but just waiting for the visa? nervous
Since you have recived ppr ,chances of visa approval is 99.99% if not 100% so start shopping . :p
 

muradhs

Star Member
Aug 30, 2014
87
9
Chittagong
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
4011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Nomination.....
PER 16-12-2014
AOR Received.
27-01-2015 Second Line 04-03-2015
Med's Request
17-03-2015
Med's Done....
25-03-2015 Third line 02-04-2015
Passport Req..
02-08-2015
Waiting Clubs for FSWP14
1. Payment Charge Waiting Club(WC)
2.PER WC.
3.AOR WC.
4.MR WC.
5.PPR WC.
6.DM WC.
7.COPR Passport WC.
 

fespenido

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
185
15
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 07, 2014 App Received: July 14, 2014 CC charged: 30-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER: November 12, 2014
AOR Received.
December 22, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent w/ Application
Med's Request
March 03, 2015
Med's Done....
March 11, 2015 (3rd line 17th March)
Passport Req..
April 06, 2015
zstream said:
Looks like Yet Another Waiting Club(YAWC). :(

There is no limit of YAWC in FSW process. ;D
Agree!, there really is no limit for this yet another waiting club huh. ;D
 

fespenido

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
185
15
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 07, 2014 App Received: July 14, 2014 CC charged: 30-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER: November 12, 2014
AOR Received.
December 22, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent w/ Application
Med's Request
March 03, 2015
Med's Done....
March 11, 2015 (3rd line 17th March)
Passport Req..
April 06, 2015
muradhs said:
Since you have recived ppr ,chances of visa approval is 99.99% if not 100% so start shopping . :p
now that you mention it, will start shopping soon. hahaha
 

masud.Optimus

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
75
14
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
1113
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2014
AOR Received.
10 November 2014
File Transfer...
14 November 2014
Med's Request
02 March 2015
Med's Done....
05 March 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23 March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22 April 2015
muradhs said:
Since you have recived ppr ,chances of visa approval is 99.99% if not 100% so start shopping . :p

Thanks for the concern!!! Brothers!!! I think chance cannot be defined as 100% until u got tha passport back with VISA!! :p