+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network

labiz001

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
172
2
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2133
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
Doc's Request.
25-08-2015 (salary acct,pof & employment letter)
Nomination.....
29-01-2015
IELTS Request
submitted with app
Med's Request
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
08-09-2015
Interview........
NO WAY
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2016
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
In additional to what ibadanchap said, if your work is in engineering sector without a driver's license no job. And it's even seen as a major government identity card even accepted than your passport.
 
 

yikelin

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
85
19
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
1114
App. Filed.......
19-12-2014
Nomination.....
09-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Upfront medical 9th March 2017
Passport Req..
24-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2017
LANDED..........
08-07-2017
I think Henry Chuks Ment that right now he is not interested hearing about driving not that he does not want to drive there . You should understand where he is coming from not hearing from AVO could be devasting most especially when you have plans to do and you can't plan ahed cause of them . Am sure he is happy for those who have landed . Am sure he is also learning from the landed seniors and keeping the information for when it will be of use to him .
 

adaghogho

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
155
1
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
3112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
Doc's Request.
09-09-2015
Nomination.....
14-02-2015
File Transfer...
14-02-2015
Med's Request
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Passport Req..
30-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2016
LANDED..........
September 2016
ibadanchap said:
Happy new week everyone.

I would just like to know if there is anyone here interested in a customer care position available in Mississauga? If so please PM me.

FYI the job may require you working full shifts with time between 7am and 10pm and likely include weekends. If this works out interview would be on September 1.

I would respond to those who PM me before end of today with how to apply.

Cheers
I love this! Thank you for informing the house and being a great source of job placement info. Once again, thanks and God bless


There is ALWAYS a better way with God.
 

Gofame

Hero Member
Oct 16, 2013
294
5
Abim said:
Yes it will be sent to you as an attachment but if you want the hard copy you will be advised to pick up from their office in Abuja personally or by proxy. No fee was charged officially but be ready to give awon boys money for pure water because dem go ask.
Thank you Abim
 

Gofame

Hero Member
Oct 16, 2013
294
5
Henry Chuks said:
I think there's another thread for landed seniors bah?...is it possible you guys discuss about this Driver's license and its likes over there??

Someone will log on to see better updates and maybe some good news only to find this endless discussion about drivers license this drivers license that.

I don't even want to drive in Canada...all i ask for is MR!
My brother I feel you, but you dont have to sound that way you know... I remember when I was waiting for PER, forumites were discussing about flight booking :) :) I read attentively, knowing it will be my turn.I learnt about IOM long ago when I had no business with flight booking and today it came helpful when it help saved abont 500k in booking my flight. what if I had said then that forumites should stop discussing it because am not at that stage? So many examples are there to share.You would need this info about drivers license one day, trust me.If only your worries were to be discussed here then the purpose of this forum which is to help everyone will be defeated..so please bear with everyone in the spirit of love..cheers
 
 

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
1,060
124
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
yikelin said:
I think Henry Chuks Ment that right now he is not interested hearing about driving not that he does not want to drive there . You should understand where he is coming from not hearing from AVO could be devasting most especially when you have plans to do and you can't plan ahed cause of them . Am sure he is happy for those who have landed . Am sure he is also learning from the landed seniors and keeping the information for when it will be of use to him .



















this slowness is affecting every applicants
 

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
4,100
338
Category........
NOC Code......
1112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Henry Chuks said:
I think there's another thread for landed seniors bah?...is it possible you guys discuss about this Driver's license and its likes over there??

Someone will log on to see better updates and maybe some good news only to find this endless discussion about drivers license this drivers license that.

I don't even want to drive in Canada...all i ask for is MR!
Dear brother, in all things give thanks. The people discussing licences now we're also discussing about MR some time ago. Life is about individual seasons, tarry in your current season with patience and pray for grace. Your story will end well, amen :)
 

canadamyplace

Hero Member
Aug 23, 2013
236
7
Category........
NOC Code......
1212
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Doc's Request.
sent with application
IELTS Request
sent with application
Ibadanchap well done. Ejoor help me keep my own job o.
ibadanchap said:
H2appy new week everyone.

I would just like to know if there is anyone here interested in a customer care position available in Mississauga? If so please PM me.

FYI the job may require you working full shifts with time between 7am and 10pm and likely include weekends. If this works out interview would be on September 1.

I would respond to those who PM me before end of today with how to apply.

Cheers
 

Aroms

Hero Member
May 19, 2016
569
15
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
**21
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It will surely end in praise. God help us all as we wait for our respective positive update..... patient and prayers are highly needed at point in time..
 
 

bivins1

Newbie
Aug 30, 2016
2
0
I am a Canadian citizen but I have noticed that processing times for Nigerians applying from Accra office is taking longer than stipulated and i find it disrespectful when they cannot even acknowledge that the process is taking longer than necessary or even bother to communicate you on what is happening . This is a marked departure when processing visas from other parts of the world . I think its hypocritical to paint every one with the same brush in assuming every body who wants to come to Canada wants to stow away . At the end of the day, you pay the same visa fee like people from other parts of the world and i see no reason why one should go through such humiliations to get a visa . I am in talks with some top politicians and in the light of these , I am going to start a petition at change.com . If we get a critical number, the House of parliament will have no choice but re- consider the matter . I have heard too many tales of people suffering to get a visa to come to Canada. The office was moved to Ghana when Ken Saro Wiwa was murdered by the late Abacha and was meant to be a punishment to the government . We have since moved on from those barbaric days and the irony is when corrupt Government officials want to come to canada, they get their visa easily while the common man suffers.
I have decided to see if you will be willing to sign this petition and then i will get parliamentarians to discuss the issue . If you dont do anything , nothing will change. I will check back to see the response to this and will attach the link for all of you who have suffered the humiliation of getting canadian visa to sign . You have nothing to lose

Thanks
 

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
4,100
338
Category........
NOC Code......
1112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
bivins1 said:
I am a Canadian citizen but I have noticed that processing times for Nigerians applying from Accra office is taking longer than stipulated and i find it disrespectful when they cannot even acknowledge that the process is taking longer than necessary or even bother to communicate you on what is happening . This is a marked departure when processing visas from other parts of the world . I think its hypocritical to paint every one with the same brush in assuming every body who wants to come to Canada wants to stow away . At the end of the day, you pay the same visa fee like people from other parts of the world and i see no reason why one should go through such humiliations to get a visa . I am in talks with some top politicians and in the light of these , I am going to start a petition at change.com . If we get a critical number, the House of parliament will have no choice but re- consider the matter . I have heard too many tales of people suffering to get a visa to come to Canada. The office was moved to Ghana when Ken Saro Wiwa was murdered by the late Abacha and was meant to be a punishment to the government . We have since moved on from those barbaric days and the irony is when corrupt Government officials want to come to canada, they get their visa easily while the common man suffers.
I have decided to see if you will be willing to sign this petition and then i will get parliamentarians to discuss the issue . If you dont do anything , nothing will change. I will check back to see the response to this and will attach the link for all of you who have suffered the humiliation of getting canadian visa to sign . You have nothing to lose

Thanks
A nice idea but kindly clarify, how many people does the petition require to reach the critical number you talked about? This will enable those interested martial a good number towards the goal.
 

ddmckay

Full Member
Nov 28, 2014
34
2
Pipis Husband said:
A nice idea but kindly clarify, how many people does the petition require to reach the critical number you talked about? This will enable those interested martial a good number towards the goal.
 

ddmckay

Full Member
Nov 28, 2014
34
2
Raising a petition is not a bad idea and i realy appreciate the effort....but i am of the opinion that we do so presenting an unbiased opinion .Taking a more critical and wholistic look at the processing ,one will notice that even those whose application is being processed at the home office in cabada is complaining of the delay we at accra is also withnessing ,if you check the global thread for fsw applicants ,its the same complain of inactivity that is been reported by all local visa offices @Blacky should be able to corroborate this fact....however it is true that the accra visa office is a bit slow with processing.
l would suggest we jointly put forward a petition like was done with the last set .that saw quite a number of applications been completed, but the petition should'nt be pressumptious and subjective, i think it should be more of an appeal while also stating the untold hardship the delay of processing is subjecting every applicant to.suffice to say that some other visa office is far worse than accra an example is Bangdladesh visa office....they gave almost all the nov /dec applicant a negative decision made status all within a week just for a hunch that was not confirmed accross board....so please do not let us personalise this whole delay to Accra visa office.
 
 

ibadanchap

Full Member
Apr 19, 2016
40
5
adaghogho said:
I love this! Thank you for informing the house and being a great source of job placement info. Once again, thanks and God bless


There is ALWAYS a better way with God.
We thank God and God bless you too