+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 SINGAPORE VISA OFFICE - LET'S CONNECT HERE

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
7,144
1,054
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
IshuRaj said:
Hi Aashif

Since SGVO is processing applicants from different countries I think Nationality is important, so may be you can include the column Nationality.

I am in Singapore ( past 10 yrs) but my nationality is Indian, I think processing times will vary if these are different. So Pls include nationality as a column, and kindly update my details.

Thanks for this nice spreadsheet
Thanks for the suggestions..

U can check now.. :D
 

IshuRaj

Star Member
May 14, 2013
90
6
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013
Nomination.....
PER Recd: 22-July-2013
AOR Received.
28-08-2013
Hi Aashif,

what happ to place of residence col? :)
 

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
7,144
1,054
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
IshuRaj said:
Hi Aashif,

what happ to place of residence col? :)
I'm thinking one column will be ok(country of nationality)..
 

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
7,144
1,054
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Just my opinion----SGVO, NDVO were approximately in same pattern for the processing of the FSW files for the earlier cases like MI2/3 etc. SGVO might have a bit slow compare to NDVO but not on a large scale.

Now NDVO is issuing MRs of FSW13 regardless the backlog of the MI2 or other skill category files. In this regard i think there is still chances that SGVO is also going to do the same. In somewhat this is also a positive symbol that NDVO is issuing MRs having Backlogs, and our VO would have the same instruction from CIC. As background and security check is much longer in SGVO, it will take a bit more time issuing MR from this VO.

Lets hope for the best.

Guys what do u think??
 

Felixghy

Member
Jul 19, 2013
12
2
thanks for every one sharing the information. haven't got chance to update my info to the global sheet yet, but pls add my profile to the SG sheet first
felixghy,2147,22 may,(app received) 31 Jul (PER), 26 Aug (AOR), nationality: Singapore, Toronto, ON

thank you
 

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
7,144
1,054
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Felixghy said:
thanks for every one sharing the information. haven't got chance to update my info to the global sheet yet, but pls add my profile to the SG sheet first
felixghy,2147,22 may,(app received) 31 Jul (PER), 26 Aug (AOR), nationality: Singapore, Toronto, ON

thank you
Dear Brohter,

Welcome and added.. :)
 

faroquex

Star Member
May 18, 2013
112
6
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
2131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
Nomination.....
9-8-2013
AOR Received.
3-09-2013
Med's Request
13-11-2014
Med's Done....
17-12-2014
Please update - country of nationality 'Bangladesh'.

Thanks.
 

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
1,610
53
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
3142
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
ashif_eee said:
Just my opinion----SGVO, NDVO were approximately in same pattern for the processing of the FSW files for the earlier cases like MI2/3 etc. SGVO might have a bit slow compare to NDVO but not on a large scale.

Now NDVO is issuing MRs of FSW13 regardless the backlog of the MI2 or other skill category files. In this regard i think there is still chances that SGVO is also going to do the same. In somewhat this is also a positive symbol that NDVO is issuing MRs having Backlogs, and our VO would have the same instruction from CIC. As background and security check is much longer in SGVO, it will take a bit more time issuing MR from this VO.

Lets hope for the best.

Guys what do u think??
let me correct one thing..NDVO and SGVO were never be the same for the processing of Applications whether its MI1,2,3 or 4 and so on..pattern is different..NDVO spends less time issuing MR,RPRF but takes longer time issuing visas, but SGVO spends longer time for MR but less time on stamping visas.. and SGVO remains the slowest CHC in the world, have patience and just believe that good news is about to come for all of applicants IN SHA ALLAH :)
 

mgd100200

Full Member
May 9, 2013
33
3
Seems we are in a slow Q :eek:

info update :

NOC 2113 app rec : 11/09/2013 per rec : 04/12/2013 nationality : China

Thank you
 

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
7,144
1,054
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
mgd100200 said:
Seems we are in a slow Q :eek:

info update :

NOC 2113 app rec : 11/09/2013 per rec : 04/12/2013 nationality : China

Thank you
Congrats for ur PER.. :)

Added to the spreadsheet.
 

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
7,144
1,054
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
klmy said:
let me correct one thing..NDVO and SGVO were never be the same for the processing of Applications whether its MI1,2,3 or 4 and so on..pattern is different..NDVO spends less time issuing MR,RPRF but takes longer time issuing visas, but SGVO spends longer time for MR but less time on stamping visas.. and SGVO remains the slowest CHC in the world, have patience and just believe that good news is about to come for all of applicants IN SHA ALLAH :)
Thanks for ur comments vai.

Actually i was trying to compare about the processing with backlogs. Can u please put some light for the SGVO, are they processed MI-3 files with backlog files like MI-2?

NDVO is doing the same ...thats what i was comparing...as per ministerial instruction--> FSW13 was instructed to be processed with current backlog so that it can be completed within one year. (u have already shared that for MI-3 instruction was also the same).
 

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
1,610
53
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
3142
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
ashif_eee said:
Thanks for ur comments vai.

Actually i was trying to compare about the processing with backlogs. Can u please put some light for the SGVO, are they processed MI-3 files with backlog files like MI-2?

NDVO is doing the same ...thats what i was comparing...as per ministerial instruction--> FSW13 was instructed to be processed with current backlog so that it can be completed within one year. (u have already shared that for MI-3 instruction was also the same).
still no news about processing of MI3 from sgvo as none of the members in this thread is getting update..but number of MI3 is decreasing in SGVO so we can assume that they are working..but wat i feel that IN SHA ALLAH you people will get good news in early January 2014 :)..best of luck and hope to see you people in Canada soon (count me in also as still m not in Canada)
 

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
7,144
1,054
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
klmy said:
still no news about processing of MI3 from sgvo as none of the members in this thread is getting update..but number of MI3 is decreasing in SGVO so we can assume that they are working..but wat i feel that IN SHA ALLAH you people will get good news in early January 2014 :)..best of luck and hope to see you people in Canada soon (count me in also as still m not in Canada)
expecting , ur wish will fulfill very soon... :D
 

vchandrakar

Newbie
Dec 10, 2013
1
0
Hi,

Anybody submitted CPF statement as proof of fund to Singapore VO? Wondering if it is valid proof of fund.

Apriciate your reply.

Thanks
 

IshuRaj

Star Member
May 14, 2013
90
6
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013
Nomination.....
PER Recd: 22-July-2013
AOR Received.
28-08-2013
vchandrakar said:
Hi,

Anybody submitted CPF statement as proof of fund to Singapore VO? Wondering if it is valid proof of fund.

Apriciate your reply.

Thanks
Hi

I am not sure if they would accept CPF, even if you have submitted don't worry, they will again ask you for proof of funds. But make sure you are ready before they ask ( during MR ).