+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

welcomecanada

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Job Offer........
Yes
I have one doubt.

If we had get our visa stamped and what is the case of giving birth to a baby before landing Canada.
My doubt is can we accompany baby with simple procedure or what else we could do?

Need admins help...!
Thanks in Advance

bhFSW2174

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b][color=green]NDVO[/color][/b]
NOC Code......
[b][color=green]2174[/color][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=green]15/05/2013[/color][/b]
AOR Received.
[b][color=green]Received PER on 25/07/2013[/color][/b]
IELTS Request
[b][color=green]Submitted[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=green]Completed[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=green]10/04/2014, Processing started on 02/04/2014. [/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=green]Medical results have been received on 21/04/2014[/color][/b]
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
[b][color=green]Yes, RPRF encashment done on 23/04/2014[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=green]God Blessed us with DM on 25/05/2014[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=green]Certainly, in May/June 2014[/color][/b]
ananyaram said:
hellow friends and bros

my application status in ecas is in process and first line is u r application recevied on sep 24th ,,, wht does it mean? should i get per? becoz no idea about my dd encashment and all jsut now i checkd wid uci number ,, in firs page i seen tht inprocess once i click tht inprocess link got a message tht u r application recevied on sep 24th
Dear Member,
you will hear good news soon :D Stay Happy

bhFSW2174

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b][color=green]NDVO[/color][/b]
NOC Code......
[b][color=green]2174[/color][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=green]15/05/2013[/color][/b]
AOR Received.
[b][color=green]Received PER on 25/07/2013[/color][/b]
IELTS Request
[b][color=green]Submitted[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=green]Completed[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=green]10/04/2014, Processing started on 02/04/2014. [/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=green]Medical results have been received on 21/04/2014[/color][/b]
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
[b][color=green]Yes, RPRF encashment done on 23/04/2014[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=green]God Blessed us with DM on 25/05/2014[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=green]Certainly, in May/June 2014[/color][/b]
randyccie said:
@ Sameer

even I expected to hear something back from them by Jan end or mid- Feb as X-mas and year end is near . But sudden change in my status made be think that even I might be wrong .

Mates - Did any one have idea after the status change of " Application being process " , how much they are taking in getting back to us ??? I think people who received MR might have some clue
Dear Member,
Good news will follow soon.

ps_gocan

Star Member
May 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
Thanks Javiya for providing the details.
I am planning to send mine tomorrow. Another waiting phase begins after that.

Javiya said:
Dear ps_gocan and all forum friends,

Today I sent my Passports with a cover letter, E-Medical information sheet (proof) , A DD of INR 57,800 payable at Delhi issued to Receiver General for Canada. I also attached the letter received from NDVO for submission of these three documents.

Courier these items through BlueDart ( i was thinking of VFS earlier but later changed my mind ).
I was using services of My lawyer in Canada so I requested NDVO to update my Address and contact info so in return they can send the passports to my address.

NDVO will send the passports through India Post ( the way we receive a new Passport from Govt. ).

Hope we get to hear about shining Canada Visa on my PP very soon....Pray for all of us. :p :p :p :p

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Welcome I am not clear what you are asking....please clarify....the baby has to be added to your file BEFORE you get the Visa so the baby can get one too......or be born in Canada AFTER you get your PR and Land.......if you get your Visa and do not land and the child is born outside of Canada you will have to apply for a PR card for that child ....( family sponsorship)

welcomecanada said:
I have one doubt.

If we had get our visa stamped and what is the case of giving birth to a baby before landing Canada.
My doubt is can we accompany baby with simple procedure or what else we could do?

Need admins help...!
Thanks in Advance

conetocanada

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th July 2013
File Transfer...
6th November 2013
Med's Request
1 February 2014
Med's Done....
4 February 2014
Passport Req..
1 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
1 May 2014
LANDED..........
Hopefully July 2014
islandbabe said:
Hi Welcome I am not clear what you are asking....please clarify....the baby has to be added to your file BEFORE you get the Visa so the baby can get one too......or be born in Canada AFTER you get your PR and Land.......if you get your Visa and do not land and the child is born outside of Canada you will have to apply for a PR card for that child ....( family sponsorship)

ha ha ha.....if child got birth while going to canada....then airliner will give him....whole life travelling pass. ....

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
saurabhs said:
People who have already sent the DD, Passport, etc which is a better way, courier or VFS?
This was asked before as well but courier service seems to be better for this.

welcomecanada

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Job Offer........
Yes
islandbabe said:
Hi islandbabe ,

Thanks for your answer,
My doubt is that, Up to 7 months of pregnancy only we could travel in planes(As per my understandings.. Please correct if wrong).
If we get the VIsa stamped after or near to 7 months, what is the best way to proceed?

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
conetocanada said:
ha ha ha.....if child got birth while going to canada....then airliner will give him....whole life travelling pass. ....
well child can be born even after getting the visa and before flying to Canada so I dont think there is anything funny in it.

But yes, child should get the passport with the visa to travel.

rakeshtk

Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
conetocanada said:
hehehe you really stricken the target,,,, :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

gaurav1182

Mar 19, 2012
Re: ECAS after Medicals

I got medical received line on Ecas on 23rd Nov & my passport reached to NDVO on 21st Nov. I took my medicals on 5th Nov, 2013. so it took about 3 weeks to get medical received line in Ecas. Let me know if you get any update on your application. Usually CAIPS report takes 30 days to get it so i would suggest to apply for it right away.
Thanks, Gaurav
udhnis said:
Hi Gaurav,

Thanks very much for your reply, Could you tell me your medicals timeline (Date of your medical exam & ECAS update), I completed my Medicals on 29TH Nov & NDVO received my passport on 2nd Dec, Thanks for informing about CAIPS indeed its very valuable info to me, Kindly update us with your progress...

Once again I am very very happy for your reply...........

Rgds

ty

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
priya83 said:
NOC 2263

MRS,Faisal and vhp111-- have you guys been charges yet???? :eek:
Also asking the same question, has any 2263 been charged of recent? Anxiety is really building up o

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
conetocanada said:
what would be the citizenship then.... Nationality - "In the Air" :p :p