+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

From RPRF to COPR

Meowexpress

Feb 19, 2021
Hi everyone,
My AOR time is Mar. 1st.
Biometric updated on Mar. 10th.
No updates until July 26 (IRCC was requesting the Right of Permanent Resident Fee). I just paid and uploaded the receipt.
On my profile, background check and eligibility check are still in progress, and I haven't gotten any GUs during the process.
Could someone share the experience or ideas of how soon I might get the COPR after paying the RPRF?
Any sharing is appreciated. Thank you so much and good luck everyone :)

Meowexpress

Feb 19, 2021
Hi, I was planning to delete this post since no one replied.
But I have already got my COPR today on July 28th, so I'll just leave the post here in case people search for the timeline and they can get some reference :)

WhiteMocha

Mar 16, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
15-05-2021
LANDED..........
14-12-2018
Hi, I was planning to delete this post since no one replied.
But I have already got my COPR today on July 28th, so I'll just leave the post here in case people search for the timeline and they can get some reference :)
Congratulations! :)

Lwandamagere

Dec 10, 2021
Hi everyone,
My AOR time is Mar. 1st.
Biometric updated on Mar. 10th.
No updates until July 26 (IRCC was requesting the Right of Permanent Resident Fee). I just paid and uploaded the receipt.
On my profile, background check and eligibility check are still in progress, and I haven't gotten any GUs during the process.
Could someone share the experience or ideas of how soon I might get the COPR after paying the RPRF?
Any sharing is appreciated. Thank you so much and good luck everyone :)
So you got your COPR after 2 days? your timelines are not clear.
July 26th - Payment of RPRF
July 28th- Received COPR

??