+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

French writing TEF

Mori123

Nov 4, 2020
What resources can I use to prepare for TEF? I particularly need help with writing and speaking. Reading I also need a bit of help but not as much. Doing the practice tests I got nclc7 for listening, nclc6 for reading. I know my writing and speaking is poor. If there is someone who got band 7 in all levels and is not a native French speaker please let me know what you did or who you used.
Especially for writing because the others you can find online resources for

vikramnaik14

Nov 30, 2020
Category........
PNP
What resources can I use to prepare for TEF? I particularly need help with writing and speaking. Reading I also need a bit of help but not as much. Doing the practice tests I got nclc7 for listening, nclc6 for reading. I know my writing and speaking is poor. If there is someone who got band 7 in all levels and is not a native French speaker please let me know what you did or who you used.
Especially for writing because the others you can find online resources for
The best thing is to do Alliance classes as that is regular practice and really helps. Besides that I would suggest the following:
1. Listen to french radio for hearing practice
2. Read as much French outside of classes as you can (on the net, magazines, etc)
3. Use TV5 website - they have short videos with various exercises. The topics are quite current.
4. Prepmyfuture website for practice tests

Best of luck!