+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

** French TR to PR Streams Processing Timelime/Voie d'accès RT à RP pour les Francophones - Temps de Traitement.**

Franck2912

Oct 14, 2021
Hello everyone, here are my stats:
  • Stream: TR to PR French stream - Non-health essential worker
  • Submitted: July 11th, 2021 (Submitted at 9:41pm, Eastern Time Zone)
  • AOR: Not yet received (but I randomly tried to link my application to my cic account today and it went through )
  • Biometrics: No updates yet
  • Medical : Passed medical exam - October 13th 2021
  • PCC: No updates yet
  • Eligibility: No updates yet
  • Admissibility: No updates yet
  • eCOPR: No updates yet
Note: I am a student and my part time customer service job which I had during my studies was admissible to the stream. I will be finishing school this fall 2021 and as a proof of intent to reside outside of Quebec, I provided :
- A notarized letter and sworn statement of my intent to move outside of Quebec after I graduate.
- Proof of my previous ties with Ontario such as T4 from previous jobs and school transcripts from when I used to live in Ottawa.

Last edited:
Reactions: zirawood and Riri15

wannaknowitall

Star Member
Jul 19, 2021
  • Stream: TR to PR non-essential worker
  • AOR: Not yet received (but I randomly tried to link my application to my cic account today and it went through )
Note: I am a student and my part time customer service job which I had during my studies was admissible to the stream. I will be finishing school this fall 2021 and as a proof of intent to reside outside of Quebec, I provided :
- A notarized letter and sworn statement of my intent to move outside of Quebec after I graduate.
- Proof of my previous ties with Ontario such as T4 from previous jobs and school transcripts from when I used to live in Ottawa.
Did you apply in French stream or English

wannaknowitall

Star Member
Jul 19, 2021
  • Stream: TR to PR non-essential worker
Did you apply Non health essential worker or healthcare essential worker?

wannaknowitall

Star Member
Jul 19, 2021
Fingers crossed I get mine soon too. I saw someone June 29th today. I am July 16th. (There are some unique cases at the end of July/beginning of august too, but mostly it’s June for now)

Reactions: zirawood