+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fraud Advisory Warning!

FinPro

Star Member
Sep 18, 2006
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
This is the warning I found on CIC's website.

Attention all Visa and Work Permit Applicants: Citizenship and Immigration Canada has learned that Visa and Work Permit applicants may be tricked into buying false documents. In several cases, apparently, the victims are offered high-paying jobs in Canadian hotels or on offshore ships.

Please note that valid documents can only be obtained through the Canadian High Commission or embassy in your country and Visa fees can only be processed through the High Commission or the local Canadian Consulate.

If you are interested in applying for a Canadian Visa or Work Permit, please go to the Work in Canada or Immigrate to Canada sections of the official Citizenship and Immigration Web site.

jas55baha

Jul 9, 2012
Alizza Recruiting Agency is a Fraud and I lost 3000$ so please beware of this Agency ....

person name: Alizza Gill

Here is a situation that I got a job offer from a consultancy called Alizza Recruitment Agency .... They sent me the job offer and some forms to filled up., and then they asked to deposit certain amount to get my LMO & Visa. I made already 3000 Canadian dollars to the below account by wire transfer.

This company is fraud and I was cheated by this company... please sir I want to file a case on this company.......also attached some documents from this company

Below is the details of the Consultant Agents which they used.

Name: Alizza Recruitment Agency
Person name: Alizza Gill
Phone No: 519-489-0105
Email id: alizzaenterprise at hotmail dot com, alizzagill at hotmail dot com, kamaexpress at hotmail dot com
Address: 3533 Derry st east, Mississauga, Ontario L4T1B1, Canada

Bank Details The money was sent me :
BMO Bank of Montareal
7145 Goreway Dr
Mississauga, Ontario L4T2T5
Account No: 1997 497
Complete sequence: 29942-001-1997-497