+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forum Members You Can Request CHC To Return Your Original Documents.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For all of those who are worried about original document and they need it back for any reason.

You Can Request CHC To Return Your Original Documents.

Below are some examples:

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kaashif said:
i only request to return my original educational docs but they return all the originals to me like employment contract, Work Experience letter, marriage certificate and wedding photographs.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaziabibi said:
In my case on 14 November 2011 i have received my original documents (after 2 years and some month),along with all original Experience letters(NOC 4131) and no medical forms.
But there is a slips attached with the documents which state that:

WITH THE COMPLIMENTS
OF THE
IMMIGRATION DIVISION

20 November 2011 i emailed to the VO about the current status my case, the VO replied as,
Background checks remain outstanding and may take some months to
complete.
Now Kaashif i ask you that such a slip is attached with your documents or not ?

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cuccoo0 said:
HI FYI

I requested my documents back fromCHC uk and got these back after 2 months.
Wrote them couple of times no use then called at the embassy and they told me of an emergency service where you can record your message on phone drop all your details its a sort of mail box and is to deal with urgent request like mine as i needed my docs for UK visa renewal.

Just call on the embassy number i mean CHC nunmber and talk to the whoever answers that you need your docs urgently and they shall direct you to that hot line record all your details keep them handy and hopefully within one month yo ushall get back ya originals like i got.

Regards

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kaltaf said:
Hi,

I am a pre June applicant and my eCas is RBVO. Few days back i send email asking to return my original documents and delay. I got following reply:

Thank you for your enquiry.
Our office can return your original documents by International Signed for Mail to the mailing address on file.
Please confirm by replying to this email, your mailing address and consent to return your original documents by International Signed for Mail.
Yours sincerely,
Client Service Unit (KLH)

I have two questions:

1- What is "International Signed for Mail" (i found this: http://www.royalmail.com/delivery/delivery-options-international/international-signed/faqs/faqs) is it safe? I was thinking they will use TCS. I am worried if my documents will gets lost!
2- How long they take to return my documents as i need to change my home soon?

Also they didn't answer anything about delay on application processing of pre June applicants :(

senior please comment.

Thanks

kaltaf said:
Today I got a call from TCS to collect my documents. CHC London sent all my original documents that were requested by me on Nov 21, 2011.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
staralihaider said:
For all of those who are worried about original document and they need it back for any reason.

You Can Request CHC To Return Your Original Documents.

Below are some examples:
+1

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
ASK WHEN DONE WITH THE PROCESS ....

TO AVOID ANY PROBLEMS / CONFUSIONS WHATSOEVER !!!

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DestCan said:
I am wondering why you had to submit your Original Educational Documents? :(

These originals must be submitted.

1.Original birth certificates for you and your spouse or common-law partner, with certified translations into English or French.

2.Transcripts: original transcripts of all degrees must be submitted in university-sealed envelopes.

3.original and up-to-date letters of reference from your past and current employers. Letters must be written on company letterhead and show the company's full address, telephone and fax numbers, and be stamped with the company's official seal.

4.Letters must include all of the following information:
•the specific period of your employment with the company
•the positions you have held during the period of employment and the time spent in each position
•full details of your main responsibilities and duties in each position
•your total annual salary plus benefits
•the signature of your immediate supervisor or the personnel officer of the company
•a business card of the person signing.

5.Wedding photographs.

ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT :

6.The original version of the "letter from your employer" or "letter from your prospective employer" must be:
•written on company letterhead,
•signed by the responsible officer/supervisor,
•show the company's full address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail and website addresses and
•stamped with the company's official seal (if applicable)
Letters must include all of the following information:
•the specific period of your anticipated employment with the company
•the position you will hold during employment
•full details of your main responsibilities and duties in anticipated position
•your total annual salary plus benefits
•the number of hours per week you are anticipated to work
•a business card of the person signing.

7.You must provide the original. Photocopies are unacceptable. Language test results must not be older than two years old upon submission.
Proof of language proficiency is required for your application to be considered complete, otherwise it will be returned to you.

8.original Police certificate.

9.original bank statement.