+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Format for Statutory declaration for No Licence - PEBC document Evaluation

Discussion in 'Canadian Experience Class' started by shawn18, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Hi guys,

Could someone who went through the process of document Evaluation through PEBC - Pharmacy Education Board of Canada help me by providing format for statutory declaration stating that I don't hold pharmacy License in any part of the world.

PEBC instructions are as follows:
    IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN LICENSED:

You must submit a statutory declaration made before a Notary Public, Commissioner for Oaths, or a lawyer, that states specifically that you have never been licensed anywhere in the world and provides a brief explanation of the reason. You can send this document to PEBC yourself. Please make sure it is the original statutory declaration. PEBC does not accept copies of statutory declarations, even if certified.

2. Hi Shawn,
    Did you get the format for statutory declaration stating that I don't hold pharmacy License in any part of the world. If yes, then could you please provide it to me as I have same situation.

Thank you.

3. Hi Sushant,

Yes, I finally found a format for "No Licence Statement". I used that text to draft a Affidavit and sent it to PEBC. PEBC acknowledged receipt and didn't request any additional documents, so I'm hoping it worked. Please check you Private Message for the format.

AnuradhaBakshi likes this.
  4. Can you please send the format to me as well

Bhaumik$ likes this.
  5. @shawn18 please

6. @shawn18 Can you please forward me the format as well.Thanks in advance!!

7. Could you please forward the format for "No Licence Statement".

Thank you

8. Does anyone still need the format?

9. #9 aeolus75, Oct 14, 2018 at 7:21 PM
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
    @shawn18 Hello Shawn, would you please send me the "No Licence Statement" as well? I'm in the same situation. Thanks a lot!

10. Check your PM.

aeolus75 likes this.
  11. Hello Shawn. I’m in the same situation.
    Could you please send me the format of “No Licensing Statement”?
    And how far have you written a brief explanation of reason on it? Please tell me, if you don’t mind.
    I hope we will made it.

Thank you.

12. Hi Shawn,

Could you please PM me the "no license statement" as well please?

Thanks!

13. Could you also send it to my INBOX? Thank you muich

14. Sent it to Inbox.

15. @Shawn - Could you please send the template to my INBOX too. Thank You.