+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Foreign work experience

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
Hey guys in the express entry profile there is one question regarding foreign work experience back in my country - I did work as an intern at different places for around 1-2 months at a time when i was in school.....Also did summer camp was an ice skating teacher....i dont know if this stuff countS? should i add it can i claim points for it or is it irrelevant? i have all the documentation that i was working here and there...i got the experience letters. so someone please let me know! thanks

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
It would have to add up to one year of full-time work experience to be of any use.

It must be skilled work experience. You need to find the NOC for each job and make sure it is type 0, A or B.

It must have been paid.

If you don't have one year that meets all the requirements above, don't bother adding it in the profile because you won't get points for it. After ITA, you will have to list it in the personal history section though.
are you saying it would all have to add up to 1 year? the various jobs that i had were 1 month long each, 2 months etc. so total would be 1 year right? thank you