+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For PMM and Tamee if you see this

cwolf241

Jul 31, 2007
Hi PMM,
I am not sure you remember me, but I am Cwolf241. I was wondering if you know of a way that I can get in touch with tamee? She and I talked often. Unfortunely my old computer died and I no longer have her email. My email address is tempwolf@hotmail.com If possible could you let her know I would like to talk to her again. I have a few questions that are personal regarding my application and would like to talk to her or someone kind like her. I do not know if you ever answer private emails, but if you do, I would certainly feel comfortable asking you a couple of things. I have listened to all the things you have said and I appreciate your straight forward answers.
Thanks. I hope this did not offend you in any way. I hope things are going well with your application.
Peace and Prayers
cwolf241

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
hi

cwolf241 said:
Hi PMM,
I am not sure you remember me, but I am Cwolf241. I was wondering if you know of a way that I can get in touch with tamee? She and I talked often. Unfortunely my old computer died and I no longer have her email. My email address is tempwolf@hotmail.com If possible could you let her know I would like to talk to her again. I have a few questions that are personal regarding my application and would like to talk to her or someone kind like her. I do not know if you ever answer private emails, but if you do, I would certainly feel comfortable asking you a couple of things. I have listened to all the things you have said and I appreciate your straight forward answers.
Thanks. I hope this did not offend you in any way. I hope things are going well with your application.
Peace and Prayers
cwolf241
You can send me emails through the forum, click on my name, and then select send personal email.

PMM