+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

for job

shaik farooq

Sep 13, 2018
i'm shaik.farooq from India i'm looking for an opportunity in Canada. having 5 years of marketing experience i'm looking for inside sales representative/supervisor/customer service executive related job.Can anyone help me how should i approach the companies.i forwarded resume from job portals but not got the response.If i get the job offer letter from the employer i'm ready arrange visa from my side. i'm a single.

Guri Bhangu

Aug 1, 2016
It’s very hard to
i'm shaik.farooq from India i'm looking for an opportunity in Canada. having 5 years of marketing experience i'm looking for inside sales representative/supervisor/customer service executive related job.Can anyone help me how should i approach the companies.i forwarded resume from job portals but not got the response.If i get the job offer letter from the employer i'm ready arrange visa from my side. i'm a single.
it’s very hard to find job that way. Hire a immigration consultant and ask him arrange a job for you. They charge lots of money for that. Then your employer have apply a LMIA for you. If it’s approved then you can apply for work permit. It’s a long process. Almost a year.