+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For all the PUNJABIS

bestpal

Hero Member
Aug 5, 2010
370
23
121
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
0111 Financial Controller
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2009
Doc's Request.
14-01-2010
AOR Received.
2nd on 25-06-2010
IELTS Request
8 Bands
File Transfer...
20-01-2010
Med's Request
06-03-2012
Med's Done....
20-04-2012
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
PPs sent 05-11-2012! Visas stamped 15-11-2012 recd PPs back on 01-Dec-2012
LANDED..........
20 January 2013;,as God willed! Thank God for mercies!
Naavy100 said:
Sat Sri Akal veero ,

Ki hal chal tuhadey ....
@Naavyji,

Sat Sri Akal,

Assi 17th Jan nu Toronto pahunch rahe haa; landing formalities vaaste.Saddi saari tyaariaan takriban ho gayi hain, Maata Rani di Kirpa naal.Tussi apne bete ji da address te phone number Mainu PM kar deo; taaki main milke thauda sandesh te ashish devaa. Naal koi cheez le jaani hove ta vi likh dena ji.

Jai Maata Di!

Best Wishes,

Bestpal
 
S

sandeep714

Guest
Doglover said:
KOI CHAKKAR NAI THOUGH ITS A RARE DEMAND FROM CHC, Eh view usually lungs dee 'apex' nu dekhan lai kardeey nay, usually to visulize tumors etc, ohnaa nuu koi shaq piaa honaa yaan x ray dee quailty poor honee hai or eh random check v hoo sakdaa, tension lain vaali koi gal nai , hope 4 the best
Thanks for your reply!

Please let me know how much time still this processing is going to take because I am waiting from a long long time. ???
 

Naavy100

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2009
1,707
42
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi,India
NOC Code......
0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-09
Doc's Request.
6-02-10
IELTS Request
6-02-10 - 7 Bands
File Transfer...
10-02-2010
Med's Request
19/11/2010
Med's Done....
7/12/2010
Passport Req..
19/11/2010
VISA ISSUED...
15/2/2011
LANDED..........
22 April 2011
bestpal said:
@ Naavyji,

Sat Sri Akal,

Assi 17th Jan nu Toronto pahunch rahe haa; landing formalities vaaste.Saddi saari tyaariaan takriban ho gayi hain, Maata Rani di Kirpa naal.Tussi apne bete ji da address te phone number Mainu PM kar deo; taaki main milke thauda sandesh te ashish devaa. Naal koi cheez le jaani hove ta vi likh dena ji.

Jai Maata Di!

Best Wishes,

Bestpal
Kya baat hai ji bohot bohot wadhai , details are sent thru PM ..cheers
 

Doglover

Champion Member
Dec 1, 2009
1,688
157
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
19.06.2010
lokoloko0 said:
Waheguru ne sade te vi mehar kar diti hai veero :)
apna visa lag gya ji :D
congrats veer ;D
 
S

sandeep714

Guest
Hi friends,

I got DM, almost after 3 months submission my re-medicals.

But my address is still not updated and medicals received line is also not there...

Online status:

We started processing your application in March, 2006.

A decision has been made and office will contact you regarding the decision.

Interview was scheduled for 21, October 2010.



Please share your views..
 

mni

Hero Member
Mar 7, 2010
448
25
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-Jun-2013
Hi Sandeep,

My status is also same. DM with no address update and no medicals received line...

but have got my passports with visa on 15 Jan.

I think for MI1 they are just updating with DM. You too will get them soon...

Regards,
mni


sandeep714 said:
Hi friends,

I got DM, almost after 3 months submission my re-medicals.

But my address is still not updated and medicals received line is also not there...

Online status:

We started processing your application in March, 2006.

A decision has been made and office will contact you regarding the decision.

Interview was scheduled for 21, October 2010.



Please share your views..
 
S

sandeep714

Guest
mni said:
Hi Sandeep,

My status is also same. DM with no address update and no medicals received line...

but have got my passports with visa on 15 Jan.

I think for MI1 they are just updating with DM. You too will get them soon...

Regards,
mni

Thanx...then it must be a positive sign ;D

Please tell me after how many days of DM you get your passports back
 

Doglover

Champion Member
Dec 1, 2009
1,688
157
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
19.06.2010
lokoloko0 said:
Thank you bhaji
Sanu aggon vi tuhadi guidance di baut lorh paini hai
Hope to find you here in future too :)
no problem baai jee, main ethhey hee haan 8)
 

mni

Hero Member
Mar 7, 2010
448
25
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-Jun-2013
sandeep714 said:
Thanx...then it must be a positive sign ;D

Please tell me after how many days of DM you get your passports back
Same day.... :)
 

shergill

Hero Member
Mar 24, 2011
324
2
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30april,2010
Doc's Request.
25aug,2010, full dcos. sent in december,2010
IELTS Request
already sent with application
Med's Request
15th feb.,2013
Med's Done....
2nd april
Passport Req..
with MR
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
wadayiannnn ji...loko roco veer ji party ho gayeeeeeeeeeeeee :p