+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Food packaging job in Canada

Md Sarfraz

Jul 22, 2022
[1] I am Sarfaraz from Pakistan and I am working in Saudi Arabia for last three years. The conditions of the company are not good due to which the bank account is closed and there is no bank statement. Can I apply for job in Canada? Kindly explain to me it will be your exact blessing [2] if I am designed from Saudi Arabia and can go to UAE on visit visa and apply for Canada from there.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
[1] I am Sarfaraz from Pakistan and I am working in Saudi Arabia for last three years. The conditions of the company are not good due to which the bank account is closed and there is no bank statement. Can I apply for job in Canada? Kindly explain to me it will be your exact blessing [2] if I am designed from Saudi Arabia and can go to UAE on visit visa and apply for Canada from there.
You can cetainly apply for a job in Canada. Generally speaking, it is very hard to find employers who are willing to go through the process of hiring a foreign worker.

The first step is to apply for jobs and find an employer who is willing to hire you. Be very careful of scams. There are many job scams out there.

The next step is for your employer to apply and be approved for an LMIA. This process generally takes several months.

Once the LMIA is approved, you then apply for a work permit. This processing takes an additional several months.

Please do not assume that securing a job offer in Canada will be possible or easy. It most likely will not be possible.

If you are able to secure a job offer and your employer is able to get an approved LMIA, you should return to Pakistan and apply for the work permit from there. It will be difficult to get a work permit approved from the UAE if you are only there as a visitor and can't show any real ties to this country.

Reactions: Harlbhimbolar102

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Do not pay money for a job in Canada. It is either illegal or a scam if you are asked to pay for money in exchange for a job. It unfortunately happens but if caught your Canadian dream could be over. Would personally look at the various immigration programs. There are quite a lot of temporary or foreign worker jobs in places like the fish or meat processing industry. Some of the jobs don’t lead to long term status in Canada.

M Tahir_706

Aug 6, 2022
میں پاکستان سے ہوں اور میں جوتوں کی دکان پر کام کرتا ہوں جیسا کہ مینیجری فروخت کرتا ہے۔
کینیڈا کے لیے کام چاہتے ہیں۔
''میرے پاس کنڈیشن کا کوئی ویزا نہیں۔
CaN you please help me

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
میں پاکستان سے ہوں اور میں جوتوں کی دکان پر کام کرتا ہوں جیسا کہ مینیجری فروخت کرتا ہے۔
کینیڈا کے لیے کام چاہتے ہیں۔
''میرے پاس کنڈیشن کا کوئی ویزا نہیں۔
CaN you please help me
Write in English or French

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi sir I'm from Pakistan and
I'll do work at shoe's shop sales manager
And I need work visa for Canada
But I have not any visa for Canada
Can you help me please
There are no jobs on this forum.

You need a job offer and your employer needs to file for and pay $1k for a LMIA. The LMIA shows that no Canadian or PR could be hired. Then with LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit. For the permit, you show that you are experienced to do the job. The process can take many months. Few employers go through the process.

jisser

Aug 14, 2022
food packing industry is close to me. I work as supplier of devices for packing factory. Recently bought few pressure sensor Pressure management can be used to calculate a flow rate or level using various techniques. There are many operations in use for a wide range of applications. It is common for consumer to have difficulty during the commissioning stage. Such kind of devices better to order in special shops.

Last edited: