+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Flight Puchasing - Can it be done from Canada for the spouse immigrating?

Yvonne

Feb 14, 2008
Can I buy my husbands flights to Canada from here and send the e-ticket or does it have to be purchased in the country he is immigrating from (Morocco). Thanks

M

med

yes sure u can do it from there ; tell us plz since ur hubby is from morocco how long did it take him to get a visa and if u had any problems will be great if u share with us ur ideas its like a family here in this forum

Yvonne

Feb 14, 2008
Thanks - I wasnt sure if he'd need to get it there! Makes life easier if I get them here - better deals! We are actually still waiting for the visa, Youness had his interview 1 week ago and they said they would call when it was ready so we are back to the waiting game. The application had been in Rabat since April 8th and his interview was not until November 20th. My sponsorship was approvbed march 25th and we had sent it to Mississauga on Feb 16th so it's been quite a long progress with not much communication from the embassy, hopefully he will get the visa in the next week or 2 and be able to come for Christmas.

M

med

thanks yvone for ur reply your lucky you will probably have him there for christmas am happy for both of you i wish you all the best with youness ; take care plz if he gets his visa tell us