+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Finding Working in Canada - Digital Marketing (1123 & 0124)

imansoor

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello Guys,

Currently I am connecting people via Linkedin in order to find potential employer who can help me with Job offer from Canada.
I would like to know what are other ways to get Job from Canada for Express Entry. I am open for free and paid option.
Do let me know.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello Guys,

Currently I am connecting people via Linkedin in order to find potential employer who can help me with Job offer from Canada.
I would like to know what are other ways to get Job from Canada for Express Entry. I am open for free and paid option.
Do let me know.
It is usually very difficult to find an employer willing to offer a job to someone who isn't able to work in Canada unless there is sa huge need that those already in Canada can't fill. That tends to be highly specialized roles or lower wage jobs like food processing.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello Guys,

Do let me know.
FYI - it is mandatory that the job be paid in order to count as a job offer for Express Entry and for the employer to get an approved LMIA (this is required in order for you to get the 50 job offer points under EE). A free / voluntary role will get you zero points under Express Entry.

It's generally extremely difficult to secure a job offer. I would recommend that you focus on other ways to increase your score such as learning French.

Good luck with your application.

imansoor

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
FYI - it is mandatory that the job be paid in order to count as a job offer for Express Entry and for the employer to get an approved LMIA (this is required in order for you to get the 50 job offer points under EE). A free / voluntary role will get you zero points under Express Entry.

It's generally extremely difficult to secure a job offer. I would recommend that you focus on other ways to increase your score such as learning French.

Good luck with your application.
Thanks for your reply. I have seen people getting Job offers from employer while your are in your home country. They also help with whatever paper work required. I seen this case where one got offer from Linkedin. Although this is something rarely happens but still trying my luck.
I know the offered job need to be paid and should count under EE point system thats why I believe my NOC may be in demand occupation in Canada since digital marketing (My profile) is a booming industry everywhere.

I am now also thinking to various way like applying to job via linkedin and check if they can give work visa or job offer. I know its too much hassle for employer but what other options do I have?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thanks for your reply. I have seen people getting Job offers from employer while your are in your home country. They also help with whatever paper work required. I seen this case where one got offer from Linkedin. Although this is something rarely happens but still trying my luck.
I know the offered job need to be paid and should count under EE point system thats why I believe my NOC may be in demand occupation in Canada since digital marketing (My profile) is a booming industry everywhere.

I am now also thinking to various way like applying to job via linkedin and check if they can give work visa or job offer. I know its too much hassle for employer but what other options do I have?
The other option you have is to apply for PR first and then look for a job once you have PR. If you don't have enough points to get PR without a job offer, then look to increase your points in other ways such as learning French, retaking IELTS to achieve a higher score, getting more education in your home country. etc.

Reactions: imansoor