+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Finding Real Estate jobs

Steveakw

Dec 6, 2019
I am currently residing in USA.I need a real estate related job in canada.What are my options and chances?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yes,being a real estate agent is inclusive.But i want information on any job that links real estate.
i want any paid employment job on real estate.
Real estate agents really depend on havings lots of contacts or family members in the city you land be in because most sales for the first few years are from people you know. There also lots of agents currently working in Canada. Being a real estate agent and being able to live off the commission make take a very long time. There are some sales jobs in new developments plus some administration roles in some brokerages.

Steveakw

Dec 6, 2019
Real estate agents really depend on havings lots of contacts or family members in the city you land be in because most sales for the first few years are from people you know. There also lots of agents currently working in Canada. Being a real estate agent and being able to live off the commission make take a very long time. There are some sales jobs in new developments plus some administration roles in some brokerages.
Thanks a lot! This is helpful