+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Finding a new apartment

Discussion in 'Housing' started by David83, Oct 8, 2017.

1. With good jobs, why would you want to live in cheap houses?

2. I am asking about part time jobs in Mississauga for students and houses there.

3. That's a new question.

4. What do you think of "Bachelor" accommodations (not a shared room), are these usually the basements you are talking about?

5. Bachelor or studios can be found in condos, apartment buildings, in homes, etc. Just means that it is one room with a bathroom. Some have a separate little kitchen. There is lots of variety in what you will find in terms of size and layout.

6. Okay. So can you suggest me something about Mississauga ??

7. Think you will have difficulty finding anything that "cheap" in the Toronto area. I would recommend finding something within walking distance to your college if possible because it will cut down on your travel expenses or else find something within a reasonable commute to school.

Lovely_Wings likes this.
  8. Yes i know but Bro please tell me about the difference of houses rents in Scarborough and Mississauga. I heard that houses are easily available in Scarborough and also students can manage their expenses by doing part-time jobs. Will it same for the Mississauga ??

9. #24 canuck78, Jan 9, 2018 at 1:29 AM
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
    Not a bro first of all:) There is a large variability in rents in Mississauga. It all depends on what is available when you are looking and what you are renting. Scarborough is still probably less expensive but has become more expensive in the past 5 years. Not sure you will be able to cover all your expenses other than tuition with 20 hours a week anywhere in Toronto.

Lovely_Wings and vikrants007 like this.
  10. Yes i know but Bro please tell me about the difference of houses rents in Scarborough and Mississauga. I heard that houses are easily available in Scarborough and also students can manage their expenses by doing p
    Thank you for good info.
    Can you please give any reviews for Lambton college Mississauga campus and course is Advanced project management and strategic leadership ????

11. Sorry don't know anything about Lambton college. Went to U of T a long time ago. I would look if the college has a housing webpage. Also look at websites like kijiji and viewit.ca

12. #27 vikrants007, Jan 9, 2018 at 2:28 AM
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
    Thank You

13. Stop calling "her" bro :)

mahi2020, YVR123 and canuck78 like this.
  14. Sorry i didn't see her profile

15. Hi. Any suggestions on Montreal Housing please