+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Financial Evaluation

kelseyA

Aug 21, 2009
I want to sponsor my parents. My question is am i going to show mininmum income requirements for non accompanying dependents? I and my husband together with our kids are 5. my parents with their one accompanying depends are 3. my parents have one non accompanying dependents. Am i the sponsor going to show mininum income requirement for 8 or 9 people? or to clarify, am i the sponsor going to show mininmum income requirement for my parents non accompanying dependent?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

kelseyA said:
I want to sponsor my parents. My question is am i going to show mininmum income requirements for non accompanying dependents? I and my husband together with our kids are 5. my parents with their one accompanying depends are 3. my parents have one non accompanying dependents. Am i the sponsor going to show mininum income requirement for 8 or 9 people? or to clarify, am i the sponsor going to show mininmum income requirement for my parents non accompanying dependent?
8 mind you the processing office may feel that the non accompanying child is being left off because you can't meet the LICO for 9 and they may insist on LICO for 9

PMM