+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** Finally Got It ***

srinidhi007

Full Member
Sep 8, 2013
33
0
Coolguy - Thanks for the information! i am sorry, i am not aware of saki's form rejection.

you can also share your inputs about my query that i have posted earlier to saki.
 
 

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
3,389
125
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
I am not aware of Australia Immigration and job prospects. But I have heard that getting jobs in Australia is easier than in Canada

To settle in Canada, you need to start from scratch and give 2 to 3 years for settlement.

Have u applied for Immigration or planning to apply and under which category ?


srinidhi007 said:
Coolguy - Thanks for the information! i am sorry, i am not aware of saki's form rejection.

you can also share your inputs about my query that i have posted earlier to saki.
 

srinidhi007

Full Member
Sep 8, 2013
33
0
We are planning to apply, but we are not part of FSW list, as my husband is in electronics field and i am accounts manager. so we cannot go through FSW, thought my husband can apply for 2yrs PG in canada, so we will get 3 yrs work permit, by that time, i could able to aquire a job and then we can apply for PR. this is the plan that we have in mind, but not sure if it will work or will there be any issues. planning for Sep'14 intake for my husband
 

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
4,336
178
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
saki said:
Hi Everyone!

Some of you who are on this forum for long will know who i am and hopefully still remember me in good words :)

Finally i have got my Australian Permanent Residence after going through lots of ups and downs but Alhumdulillah GOD has given me what is best for me and my family.

I just wanted to share this good news with you as i spend alot of time on this forum most of you are now in Canada and some of you will still be waiting..just hang in there and you will get through and if by any chance you dont get what you planned for dont be disappointed when GOD closes one door he opens another one and he knows what is best for us!

I still do get a lot of emails asking questions about canadian immigration but unfortunately i am not up to date with the canadian immigration process so cant really advise you guys any more. BUT if anyone of you is looking for Australian Immigration and need any sort of help/advise i will be happy to help you where i can :)

Good Luck to everyone and remember me in your pray!

Cheers
Saki
Sir

Have a blessed life ahead
 

Leo12

Hero Member
Oct 12, 2012
404
2
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saki said:
Hi Everyone!

Some of you who are on this forum for long will know who i am and hopefully still remember me in good words :)

Finally i have got my Australian Permanent Residence after going through lots of ups and downs but Alhumdulillah GOD has given me what is best for me and my family.

I just wanted to share this good news with you as i spend alot of time on this forum most of you are now in Canada and some of you will still be waiting..just hang in there and you will get through and if by any chance you dont get what you planned for dont be disappointed when GOD closes one door he opens another one and he knows what is best for us!

I still do get a lot of emails asking questions about canadian immigration but unfortunately i am not up to date with the canadian immigration process so cant really advise you guys any more. BUT if anyone of you is looking for Australian Immigration and need any sort of help/advise i will be happy to help you where i can :)

Good Luck to everyone and remember me in your pray!

Cheers
Saki
Hi saki,

Congrats.
Can you help me to provide some information how can I apply for Australian immigration?
I am doing business in my home country and in my passport profession is business.

Thanks.
 
 

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
3,389
125
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
Suggest u to apply thru fsw instead of work permit and then apply for pr

Work permit is normally for 2 yrs and u can apply for PR after having canadian experience. This will take enough time to get PR

srinidhi007 said:
We are planning to apply, but we are not part of FSW list, as my husband is in electronics field and i am accounts manager. so we cannot go through FSW, thought my husband can apply for 2yrs PG in canada, so we will get 3 yrs work permit, by that time, i could able to aquire a job and then we can apply for PR. this is the plan that we have in mind, but not sure if it will work or will there be any issues. planning for Sep'14 intake for my husband
 

srinidhi007

Full Member
Sep 8, 2013
33
0
coolguy2010 said:
Suggest u to apply thru fsw instead of work permit and then apply for pr

Work permit is normally for 2 yrs and u can apply for PR after having canadian experience. This will take enough time to get PR
Coolguy - so, you are suggesting to go through FSW? But our jobs was not in the list?
 

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
3,389
125
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
Wait for next year till may.....start gathering other documents - ielts, education assessment,etc

srinidhi007 said:
Coolguy - so, you are suggesting to go through FSW? But our jobs was not in the list?
 
 

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
1,350
21
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Dearest Saki,

This is Right, your mate on the forum. I am just too happy to see this thread from you. Recall that we exchanged emails then while we were still struggling for the Canadian Visa. I have got mine in 2012 and also moved in 2012.

It is tough but we are settled now.

I wish you every success in Australia. May the almighty Allah who has made it successful for you thus far, go with you and family to Australia.

I am very happy that I have left the forum for more than a year now and now that I come back, I saw your good news post.

Right
 

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
3,395
351
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
srinidhi007 said:
Dear Saki - Congrats! and have a great time in Australia! i need your inputs for my below queries...i am so sorry for so many questions, your inputs will definitely help me in finalizing my decision.

1. Why do you move from Cananda to Australia? ( if any thing related to general terms you can share the reason other wise,plz ignore the question)
Never made it to Canada i have been in Australia for long now and finally got my permanent residence before i was on temporary visa and was not
sure if i will get the permanent residence so applied for Canada but it was rejected as well.

2. we are planning to move to Cananda by next year, my husband planned to study 2yrs course there, as our profession does not come under FSW list. is it a right decision? we already have 10yrs of work experience. main reason is to apply for PR once he completed his studies, by that time i would have secured a job over there

Why Canada why not Australia when they have accountant in the list and some other profession as well it takes 12 months and you will be able to find a job in your field easily unlike Canada.

3. many people says good review about Australia and consultants refer Aus than Canada.. do you see any reason behind it?
Its simple because Australian employers consider your past experience in your home country and you dont start from scratch and its good country when it comes to weather, living expenses etc.


4. In your point of view, which country you prefer the most?
i always preferred Australia over Canada.

Saki - i do not have much knowledge and your inputs will definitely help us!

See my comments below and if you have any question inbox me. I am creating a new topic on Australia Migration read that it will help you understand.

Cheers
 

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
3,395
351
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks everyone for your wishes..remember me in your pray!

I will be creating a new topic on "Australian Migration Process" so do look at it if you are interest in applying.

Cheers
Saki
 

srinidhi007

Full Member
Sep 8, 2013
33
0
saki said:
See my comments below and if you have any question inbox me. I am creating a new topic on Australia Migration read that it will help you understand.

Cheers
Saki - Thanks a lot for your inputs! it really make sense, i will discuss with my husband on this and as you said, both of our profession are under FSW in australia, so i think it will be easy for us start our life in Ausi when compared to CAnada. i will get back to you if i have any queries. looking forward to read your new topic on Australia migration.
 
 

srinidhi007

Full Member
Sep 8, 2013
33
0
coolguy2010 said:
Wait for next year till may.....start gathering other documents - ielts, education assessment,etc
Coolguy - Thanks a lot for your inputs. its a good idea to get ready...we are in the process of trying Australia also. god knows the best for us!!!!
 

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
3,409
137
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
landed jan 2015 MashaAllah
saki said:
Hi Everyone!

Some of you who are on this forum for long will know who i am and hopefully still remember me in good words :)

Finally i have got my Australian Permanent Residence after going through lots of ups and downs but Alhumdulillah GOD has given me what is best for me and my family.

I just wanted to share this good news with you as i spend alot of time on this forum most of you are now in Canada and some of you will still be waiting..just hang in there and you will get through and if by any chance you dont get what you planned for dont be disappointed when GOD closes one door he opens another one and he knows what is best for us!

I still do get a lot of emails asking questions about canadian immigration but unfortunately i am not up to date with the canadian immigration process so cant really advise you guys any more. BUT if anyone of you is looking for Australian Immigration and need any sort of help/advise i will be happy to help you where i can :)

Good Luck to everyone and remember me in your pray!

Cheers
Saki
congratulations dear saki and best of wishes for your new life in Australia :)