+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Filipino Driver Available to work in Vancouver

hindiakopinay

May 1, 2011
Hello there,

Hope my post finds you well,

I am a Filipino currently working in Jordan (Middle East) as a driver for a very rich family.
As part of my job, I also do garden work, supervise and follow up with the maintainance of the mansion.
I am passionate about finding work in Canada. I look forward for working in either Toronto or Vancouver. Which city is more welcoming and which city is less strict in terms of procedures? How can I find an employer and what are the application procedures?

Thank you very much,
your help is appreciated :)

terb56

Aug 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
NONE
hindiakopinay said:
Hello there,

Hope my post finds you well,

I am a Filipino currently working in Jordan (Middle East) as a driver for a very rich family.
As part of my job, I also do garden work, supervise and follow up with the maintainance of the mansion.
I am passionate about finding work in Canada. I look forward for working in either Toronto or Vancouver. Which city is more welcoming and which city is less strict in terms of procedures? How can I find an employer and what are the application procedures?

Thank you very much,
your help is appreciated :)
Kabayan, ongoing na ang aming application sa cic abu dhabi as trailer truck driver. kung gusto mong mag inquire about your interest to work i will give the right person and maybe she can find you an employer or you better respond to this this post and send me your email address.

terb56

Aug 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
NONE
isabela said:
mga pare ko...pare-pareho po ang patakaran d2 sa canada,,,,,kahit anong province ka po....ska khit po marunong ka mg drive sa apinas or where ever mg eexam ka po d2.....road test at written exam.....after one year mo pa po ma get ang license mo d2....hindi po gya sa pinas na wlang exam at khit di marunong mg drive may drivers license.....computerize po ang exam at di mo mkikita lahat in one time ang questions.....out of 30 items dpat po makakuha po kau ng 26........karamihan po d2 hindi take one ang exam.....
Salamat sa info mo adre, pero I disagree with you dahil marami na akong mga kaibigan na nadyan at nakapasa lahat sa driving in 3 months time meron na silang license. siguro depende na lang sa abilidad mo kung papasa ka or not. dito pare sa dubai at saudi arabia....computirized na ring and exam at high tech na rin ang pag license dito. kaibigan ko na nandyan na..bus driver dito pagdating dyan nakakuha agad ng A1 license.

lynnard

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
terb56 said:
Kabayan, ongoing na ang aming application sa cic abu dhabi as trailer truck driver. kung gusto mong mag inquire about your interest to work i will give the right person and maybe she can find you an employer or you better respond to this this post and send me your email address.
Since you are applying as driver baka may alam kau na employer na nangangilangan ng mekaniko pwede bang pahingi naman ng info kung sino pwedeng kausapin kasi may brother in jeddah dati nasa saudi siya is a light mechanic Jeddah Toyota ngayon pero when he was in saudi heavy mechanic siya. baka makatulong kayo sa pag hanap ng employer. thanks in advance.