+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File at VO CIO Sydney assigned to CB01126, let’s connect here!

_ladyj

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Also share my feelings working with the government.
A lot of my friends are government staff, and in charge of some sort of processing application.

It's possible that the officer is on leave right now, for instant, at my friend's office (municipal government) the employee could have a maternal leave for 6+ months and in that case some manager would recruit temporary staff, but probably not since most of the job with the government is permanent job which cannot be cancelled easily. Some would 'borrow people' from other department which is more common.

I mean, probably CIO is having a similar situation right now. It's not because the officer is not working hard, probably CB01126 is on leave and they are having a hard time to find replacement since they already have limited capacity in every department. In that case, there would be 0 liability for them to delay the processing of the files.

What we could do is to send our feedbacks to IRCC(https://secure.cic.gc.ca/feedback-retroaction/feedback-retroaction-eng.aspx), let them know about our situation to avoid further delay. Probably they could reassign the files, etc to make things better. If we just keeping silent, the office receive 0 feedback, then there is no reason for them to deal with the current situation since you are saying you are happy with their services by keeping silence.

To make it clear: when there is good reason for the delay (staff on leave, etc) and no feedback from the client/public, no one cares about the processing speed and there would be no influence on the annual report since it is justified. What we could do is to provide feedbacks, that would work for sure since they need to be documented and they care.

The government is not a company like amazon or google. The staff have the biggest job security which mean the flexibility of personnel is very limited. You cannot bring people in easily and you cannot fire people easily. Again, hope everyone on the same boat give feedback to IRCC and let them know we are concerned. Please be polite when express your concerns since they are actually not doing anything wrong, there might be only a lack of transparency.

Hope we all get through this together!
I don't think this officer is on leave or anything like it. Whoever's application assigned to this officer always been processed longer than any other applications. There might be a reason that our applications assigned to this officer. But if the assignment is random, then we are just so unlucky, and which means this officer is just super slow.

snsajedi

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
Please write your complains for Sydney office and this agent CB01126.
I just did one. but if everybody submit their feedback on this it might be 1% chance to see some magic change here.

Alex.b

Jan 22, 2021
Please write your complains for Sydney office and this agent CB01126.
I just did one. but if everybody submit their feedback on this it might be 1% chance to see some magic change here.
Can you please share the email address with us

abhi77

Dec 27, 2018
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-03-2020
AOR March 9 2020, PNP-CEC.. sill waiting for CB01126 to wake up.
Criminality in progress and Security not started... :( since June 2020

Mar 12, 2021
AOR March 9 2020, PNP-CEC.. sill waiting for CB01126 to wake up.
Criminality in progress and Security not started... :( since June 2020
SAME STATUS OF MY PROFILE NO UPDATES SINCE JUNE 2020. AFTER PASSING ELIGIBILITY AT OTTAWA, IT WAS THEN ASSIGNGED TO SECONDARY OFFICE AT SYDNEY. SINCE THEN NO UPDATES.

akhil994

Star Member
May 15, 2019
My file was assigned to the same officer last year, but it was cleared through in decent enough time, considering the pandemic. I think it has more to do with the decision of releasing PPRs rather than the officer being slow.

Alex.b

Jan 22, 2021
My file was assigned to the same officer last year, but it was cleared through in decent enough time, considering the pandemic. I think it has more to do with the decision of releasing PPRs rather than the officer being slow.
Many pnp applicants are inland with no travel restrictions and most of them are waiting with more than 12 months with this agent, I cannot understand they are sending CORP to CEC inland with Aor January 2021 !?