+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal stage

niko80

Apr 21, 2014
Hello,
After applying for the federal stage, when I will be asked for the medical test?
My police certificate is valid until September 2017, can I use it now?
Thanks,

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
Hello,
After applying for the federal stage, when I will be asked for the medical test?
My police certificate is valid until September 2017, can I use it now?
Thanks,
Just include all PCC's along with your federal PR package ,as i understood once they received it and if you haven't left country or visited any other country for more than 6 months your pcc will be hold valid even if its validations date is over...

megoman

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Now i have a question since i came across this thread:

My immigration consultant did not receive the CSQ when it was sent to him 8 month ago and it was returned! he was not even aware of that ! now i requested MIDI to send it to my address and i will try to apply for the federal stage as soon as possible.

what happen when CSQ expires during the federal stage ?

NMontD

Nov 30, 2016
Now i have a question since i came across this thread:

My immigration consultant did not receive the CSQ when it was sent to him 8 month ago and it was returned! he was not even aware of that ! now i requested MIDI to send it to my address and i will try to apply for the federal stage as soon as possible.

what happen when CSQ expires during the federal stage ?

Refer this thread
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/csq-expiring-federal-stage-what-should-be-done.552473/