+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal Investor issues !

ariful

Oct 2, 2008
Hi members,

Hope you guys are doing fine. Have some issues regarding my application. I applied under the Federal Investor Class from Bangladesh about a year ago. 13 months, I've been waiting for the 2nd letter to come from the CiC where they ask you submit all documentations. I got my immigration file # on July 2008.

I have locally gone thru a law firm here in Bangladesh. Upon taking me and my sisters case, the law firm stated that the procedure for the Federal Investor Class would not take not more than 18 months to be fully completed. My sister got her 2nd letter after 6 months of her application. But in my case, it has been more than 13 months, I am still waiting. Is it normal??????

Thanks,

Arif.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

ariful said:
Hi members,

Hope you guys are doing fine. Have some issues regarding my application. I applied under the Federal Investor Class from Bangladesh about a year ago. 13 months, I've been waiting for the 2nd letter to come from the CiC where they ask you submit all documentations. I got my immigration file # on July 2008.

I have locally gone thru a law firm here in Bangladesh. Upon taking me and my sisters case, the law firm stated that the procedure for the Federal Investor Class would not take not more than 18 months to be fully completed. My sister got her 2nd letter after 6 months of her application. But in my case, it has been more than 13 months, I am still waiting. Is it normal??????

Thanks,

Well the processing time for 80% of Investor cases at Singapore is 22-35 months, so you are well within the processing times. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/03c-investor-fed.asp#asia So all you can do is wait.

PMM

Arif.