+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2021 - Citizenship applications

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
AOR August 9 2021, please update spreadsheet.
(Online app, submitted and received on Feb 28 2021)
Congrats! That is quite the jump for online AORs! Good for you! I applied on the 21st and waiting patiently!

Hello, Please update spread sheet for me. AOR was April 26th - my application was paper and Did my citizenship test August 7th and passed.
Thanks
Congrats!

cyberkodi

Jun 14, 2021
strange, my wife and I both applied (on line) on the same day, she received an AOR on Friday and I have not yet, has this happened to anyone before?

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
Finally, I received my AOR after waiting for almost six months. Kindly update the record.

Applied online: Feb 26th, 2021
AOR Received: Aug 9, 2021

Cheers!
Congrats! Updated!
strange, my wife and I both applied (on line) on the same day, she received an AOR on Friday and I have not yet, has this happened to anyone before?
When did you apply?
Applied Feb 01, 2021 (Online)
Got AOR today , August 9, 2021.
Congrats!

rahikh

Apr 27, 2021
hey guys. quick question. I was with the unlucky batch of online applicants who didn't even get a confirmation email after submission of my application (I applied on Feb 23rd). When I try to log in to the system to check on my submitted application, I get this email on suspicious login activity from "IRCC.DoNotReplyCIT-CITNePasRepondre.IRCC@cic.gc.ca". Is this a legit email address?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
hey guys. quick question. I was with the unlucky batch of online applicants who didn't even get a confirmation email after submission of my application (I applied on Feb 23rd). When I try to log in to the system to check on my submitted application, I get this email on suspicious login activity from "IRCC.DoNotReplyCIT-CITNePasRepondre.IRCC@cic.gc.ca". Is this a legit email address?
Yes. I've received several emails for suspicious login attempts and all of them were false alerts.

Reactions: rahikh