+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

torpedo97

Jun 28, 2019
Hi all,

I've been a bit of a silent reader on this forum. But I recently got COPR so I figured it would be cool if I shared my timeline
NOC 2243
Stream CEC inland
AOR Feb 18
MEP and BIL Feb 28
Biometrics Mar 5
GU Mar 11

I got 2 more GU in May. Not exactly sure of the day.

COPR Jun 2

akhileshtekchand

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-O
AOR Received.
20-02-2020
Med's Done....
03-02-2020
Hi all,

I've been a bit of a silent reader on this forum. But I recently got COPR so I figured it would be cool if I shared my timeline
NOC 2243
Stream CEC inland
AOR Feb 18
MEP and BIL Feb 28
Biometrics Mar 5
GU Mar 11

I got 2 more GU in May. Not exactly sure of the day.

COPR Jun 2
That's amazing! Congratulations! Was this in your online account or an email?

What are the next steps for you?

torpedo97

Jun 28, 2019
That's amazing! Congratulations! Was this in your online account or an email?

What are the next steps for you?
Thanks! I received both. I got this letter

I am pleased to advise you that your application for permanent residence in Canada is now
complete. Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident of Canada!
This letter constitutes an official document issued by the Department of Immigration, Refugees
and Citizenship Canada. You can provide a copy of this letter to prove that you are a
permanent resident of Canada and to apply for government benefits and services for which you
are eligible, until you receive your permanent resident card.
This letter does not replace the permanent resident card; you are still required to submit the
documentation to obtain your permanent resident card. If you have a Confirmation of
Permanent Residence (CoPR) document in-hand, please send it along with one photo that
meets our photo specifications to the address listed above. Please ensure that you write your
unique client identifier (UCI) and name on the back of the photo. If your address has
changed, please provide us with your current address.
We realize that you may not be able to send this photo right now due to the Government of
Canada’s order to stay home during the COVID-19 situation. Please send this photo to us when
it will be possible as per your provincial and/or local authorities’ guidelines. In the meantime,
this letter will serve as proof of your permanent resident status in Canada. You can use this
letter for one year and it must be accompanied by a travel document or a
federal/provincial/territorial identity document. The permanent resident card is required after this
one-year period.
We are making every effort to produce and mail your permanent resident card, but there will be
delays as our offices are either closed or working at minimum capacity. Issuance of permanent
resident cards should gradually resume as COVID-19 related restrictions are eased.
If you leave Canada without a permanent resident card, you will have to apply for a permanent
resident travel document through a visa office. Otherwise, you will not be able to board a
commercial vehicle (plane, train, bus or boat) to come back to Canada. Please visit our website
for more information.

akhileshtekchand

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-O
AOR Received.
20-02-2020
Med's Done....
03-02-2020
Today I got my COPR.
AOR: feb 19
Medical Passed : march 2nd
Biometric: March 4th
May 6th : GU
May 8th : Raised web form got reply all passed.
CEC inland
Congratulations, seems like 2 people have received COPR here - amazing news with whats been happening
What are the next steps going to be for you?

akhileshtekchand

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-O
AOR Received.
20-02-2020
Med's Done....
03-02-2020
Thanks! I received both. I got this letter

I am pleased to advise you that your application for permanent residence in Canada is now
complete. Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident of Canada!
This letter constitutes an official document issued by the Department of Immigration, Refugees
and Citizenship Canada. You can provide a copy of this letter to prove that you are a
permanent resident of Canada and to apply for government benefits and services for which you
are eligible, until you receive your permanent resident card.
This letter does not replace the permanent resident card; you are still required to submit the
documentation to obtain your permanent resident card. If you have a Confirmation of
Permanent Residence (CoPR) document in-hand, please send it along with one photo that
meets our photo specifications to the address listed above. Please ensure that you write your
unique client identifier (UCI) and name on the back of the photo. If your address has
changed, please provide us with your current address.
We realize that you may not be able to send this photo right now due to the Government of
Canada’s order to stay home during the COVID-19 situation. Please send this photo to us when
it will be possible as per your provincial and/or local authorities’ guidelines. In the meantime,
this letter will serve as proof of your permanent resident status in Canada. You can use this
letter for one year and it must be accompanied by a travel document or a
federal/provincial/territorial identity document. The permanent resident card is required after this
one-year period.
We are making every effort to produce and mail your permanent resident card, but there will be
delays as our offices are either closed or working at minimum capacity. Issuance of permanent
resident cards should gradually resume as COVID-19 related restrictions are eased.
If you leave Canada without a permanent resident card, you will have to apply for a permanent
resident travel document through a visa office. Otherwise, you will not be able to board a
commercial vehicle (plane, train, bus or boat) to come back to Canada. Please visit our website
for more information.
Amazing! Congrats again, time to celebrate and get rid of all the stress
Is this letter good enough to extend health insurance, SIN etc?

Ravif39

Oct 21, 2019
Congratulations, seems like 2 people have received COPR here - amazing news with whats been happening
What are the next steps going to be for you?
I have to send the letter they sent to my email ( Available in our account too) and photo for issuing PR card. Photo details are mentioned in the letter. Address to send is different for the applicants. My friend got different address and I got different address to send.

Pradiep1993

Aug 17, 2016
I have to send the letter they sent to my email ( Available in our account too) and photo for issuing PR card. Photo details are mentioned in the letter. Address to send is different for the applicants. My friend got different address and I got different address to send.
That's Information letter not COPR. They clearly said *IF YOU HAVE YOUR COPR IN HAND THEN SEND IT WITH PHOTOS ON ADDRESS LISTED ABOVE* now this is just information letter mot a copr. So even I'm confused what to do. I got that letter yesterday

Ravif39

Oct 21, 2019
That's Information letter not COPR. They clearly said *IF YOU HAVE YOUR COPR IN HAND THEN SEND IT WITH PHOTOS ON ADDRESS LISTED ABOVE* now this is just information letter mot a copr. So even I'm confused what to do. I got that letter yesterday
First i also got confused and asked my friend he told he sent the same document 5 days back for pr card any how tommorow I will call ircc but CoPR Document #: number is mentioned in the document .Could you please let me know if you get any update on this.

Jafarali123

May 15, 2020
Can anyone please tell about what option to choose on web form when they ask "Is your application is getting processed outside Canada"?. I live in Delhi India and chose "yes" for it. And what to write during raising the form If I want to ask the status of my criminality check, background check and eligibility? I simply wrote that I want to know the status of my application, will that be enough?

dd4422

May 26, 2020
Today I got my COPR.
AOR: feb 19
Medical Passed : march 2nd
Biometric: March 4th
May 6th : GU
May 8th : Raised web form got reply all passed.
CEC inland
Congrats.

What was the percentage of the bar when you got your COPR. Is it showing 100% already ?

Typson1008

Feb 12, 2020
Good day mates, can any one please provide me with the link to raising a CSE? I tried to use the one I know but when I clicked on the next button it wouldn’t just respond. So I guess there might be another link for it or probably the page is restricted for now.
Thank you for your prompt response

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017