IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Nope. I am waiting for my GCMS notes due on September 16th. Actually, I am not even waiting for them coz I know for sure they will show exactly what they did last time, NOTHING. I have reached a point, I read posts on this forum, feel happy and (jealous) for the ones who leave us, laugh at myself and continue my day..
I don’t even check my profile for any ghost updates as even they don’t mean anything until one fine day, that golden morning when god will pity me and make them send the golden email
Even if God pity you, that VO has to feel the same for you. With out him feeling it, I think even God is helpless. I wish I could be a visa officer for a day to feel having so much power over someone else's life.
If I knew my immigration officer personally I would have asked him to watch spiderman, so that he might understand with great power comes great responsibility.

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
@SithLord A friend of a friend who was waiting since Nov 2018 got his PPR today. Not giving you any hope, but may be yours will also follow shortly.
He told me, he knows people who are still waiting since August 2018. I really hope all these people are given their PPRs soon.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I wouldn’t think twice before supporting any movement to favour or lessen our ordeal. At this point, i think it’s all to fall on deaf ears.
U cursed them. Lol. I wish I could witness the outcome first hand.
I don’t agree with the simple and complicated application theory, from what I have been reading ..families of 3/4 with extensive travel history have got their PPR within the 6 months period, quite a number of them. In fact, people with less or no travel history are stuck.
Single applicant here with just 1 travel history and I am tagged as 'Complex case'

Applicants with 3-4 dependents and multiple/long travel history, visa refusals are already settled in Canada.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
@SithLord A friend of a friend who was waiting since Nov 2018 got his PPR today. Not giving you any hope, but may be yours will also follow shortly.
He told me, he knows people who are still waiting since August 2018. I really hope all these people are given their PPRs soon.
I am not going to believe any more of this nonsense. The call centre agents also have repeatedly told me every month I will receive a decision by end of this month since May. Only new month keeps coming but no decision. I will believe it only when I actually see the PPR email. Until then I am not putting any hopes at all.

It is getting just worse with each passing month!! No final deadline, just letting us rot in hell without proper plans for our future.

Last edited:
Reactions: RBV2909

CaCal

Jul 9, 2019
Single applicant here with just 1 travel history and I am tagged as 'Complex case'

Applicants with 3-4 dependents and multiple/long travel history, visa refusals are already settled in Canada.
I know brother, their multiple layers of hypocrisy. I just don’t like them making us feel guilty, they could just plainly say your file has not been picked up yet. That’s it. Give us a date, even if that date is after a year and make sure you stick to it, so we can live our days in peace.
I just cannot fathom, they are giving PPR to people from May and June. I feel like I am some kind of leftover stock.

Last edited:

avarics

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
so this forum has changed from sharing file info to cursing , blaming and therapy session. Please keep your feelings to yourself. and unless you want some real help or u have an update regarding ur file then only post. OK
If u are waiting just like me, just wait and wait for ur turn to post PPR message one day. Till then quit your whining

capricorn7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
so this forum has changed from sharing file info to cursing , blaming and therapy session. Please keep your feelings to yourself. and unless you want some real help or u have an update regarding ur file then only post. OK
If u are waiting just like me, just wait and wait for ur turn to post PPR message one day. Till then quit your whining
It is fine to vent out. People may not have multiple options to discuss about the delays. When someone is down & frustated, there are people ready to jump in and calm them down.

The forum is simply not a place to just post when you get PR results. You can post during these trying waiting times as well.

CaCal

Jul 9, 2019
It is fine to vent out. People may not have multiple options to discuss about the delays. When someone is down & frustated, there are people ready to jump in and calm them down.

The forum is simply not a place to just post when you get PR results. You can post during these trying waiting times as well.
I concur.. this forum has helped many through long frustrating days. It’s not just to get weekly PPR updates. In the present scenario, no one is going to achieve anything knowing updates on someone else application or who got PPR and who did not.
I skip reading if it gets too much..

rosu1991

Sep 6, 2019
Hi everyone

Could someone please help me with some doubts

Our 6 month timeframe has lapsed non aug 27th and Sep 5th we got new adr for additional family information imm5406 within 7 days.
Only medical and bio metrics have been cleared.
Rest everything like eligibility background is under process.
So how long will it take.
Really worried about the time it's taking to process

SKSV

Apr 8, 2019
Hi Folks,

I got a response from the mp office saying:

My criminality is passed, and eligibility is met. Security is not initiated. Does this mean I can still keep my hopes? My Aor is Feb 16 2019.

Please let me know. I'm so nervous.

Thanks,
SKSV

karthikkms

Sep 6, 2019
AOR - February 2nd

Status on August 12th

Eligibility requires review.
Criminality passed.
Security checks have not been initiated.

Sept 5th - Call center agent provided exact same status as a month before.

In here for more wait.
To clear the air around them processing American residents applications faster, I defer to it as it's been 7 months for me as of now.

Hi,

Even i have got the same status as yours. Eligibility requires review, security check have not been initiated. Between which is your VO office ?

Did you got any update after that ?

Thanks,
Karthik.