+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC fingerprints pending at the local Post Office

Jan 15, 2019
Hello,

I am wondering if anyone had any issue with sending fingerprints to FBI from Canada.

I sent my fingerprints last week, and it has not arrived to the address that I put in the mail. In the tracking, it says it is available for pick-up without attempting to mail to FBI CJIS Division. Do you know if FBI ever picks up the mail at the local Post Office?

Has anyone sent fingerprints to FBI through Canada Post/USPS and had similar issues?

prin999

May 3, 2019
Hello,

I am wondering if anyone had any issue with sending fingerprints to FBI from Canada.

I sent my fingerprints last week, and it has not arrived to the address that I put in the mail. In the tracking, it says it is available for pick-up without attempting to mail to FBI CJIS Division. Do you know if FBI ever picks up the mail at the local Post Office?

Has anyone sent fingerprints to FBI through Canada Post/USPS and had similar issues?

Happened to me today. Its "Ready for pickup" without USPS attempting to deliver.
What happened to your mail?

qinran

Jun 9, 2020
Happened to me today. Its "Ready for pickup" without USPS attempting to deliver.
What happened to your mail?
Hi There, my mail was sent from Canada Post and USPS just updated it to Ready for Pickup. Just wondering if you have your problem resolved? Thanks

Ramnathkadam

Apr 15, 2018
Hi There, my mail was sent from Canada Post and USPS just updated it to Ready for Pickup. Just wondering if you have your problem resolved? Thanks
Hey, I have also the same problem. Could you please advise how did you resolve this problem?