Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
muqdad said:
Hi to all
plz have I need to submit the original copy also to VO New Delhi, becz I sended to CIO.

thanks

Muqdad
nope, CIO will forward your docs to your VO on behalf of you.

Regards,
Dr.Hasib

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Any one have idea on where to find details of R80(3) ? As it is given in OP6 page 13 it is given that

" For the purpose of skilled worker application , the " Employment Requirements " listed in the description of each occupation are not applicable ( refer R80(3) ) "

What does it mean... Is that a person holding Bachelor in Arts & having 10 years of exp. as Hotel Manager or Pharmacist can apply ?

Please provide url of R80(3) ?

Awaiting reply.

Regards,
Mayank

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
mayankpandya said:
Any one have idea on where to find details of R80(3) ? As it is given in OP6 page 13 it is given that

" For the purpose of skilled worker application , the " Employment Requirements " listed in the description of each occupation are not applicable ( refer R80(3) ) "

What does it mean... Is that a person holding Bachelor in Arts & having 10 years of exp. as Hotel Manager or Pharmacist can apply ?

Please provide url of R80(3) ?

Awaiting reply.

Regards,
Mayank
OP 6 is referring the employment requirements mentioned in NOC website
Employment requirements that are mentioned in NOC website is not for immigration purpose. An applicant can apply for a NOC under skilled worker category without meeting those requirements only if he/she has performed the duties of that perticular NOC for atleast 1 year. For instace,
Employment requirements for NOC 3131 (Pharmacists)
•A bachelor of science degree in pharmacy is required.
•Pharmacists also require practical training under the supervision of a pharmacist.
•Licensure is required in all provinces and territories for community and hospital pharmacists.

Above 3 requirements are not applicable for you, you can apply without meeting those requirements. However, please note that after migrating to Canada, if you want to work as a pharmacist then you must fulfill above 3 requiremnts.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
mayankpandya said:
Any one have idea on where to find de........

Some occupations need license to practice in Canada. Pharmacist is one of them.I believe CIC will not accept an applicant applying as Pharmacist holding Bachelor in Arts. Pharmacy is a science related subject and it has no relation with Arts. He/she must have pharmacy related subject, let's say if an applicant has Bach of science degree in Chemistry and have atleast 1 year work exp as Pharmacist, performs most of the duties mentioned in NOC website then he might be eligible.
However, after migrating to Canada, he must pass Bach of Pharmacy to get the license to practice.

Dr.Hasib said:
Employment requirements that are mentioned in NOC website is not for immigration purpose. An applicant can apply for a NOC under skilled worker category without meeting those requirements only if he/she has performed the duties of that perticular NOC for atleast 1 year. For instace,
•Pharmacists also require practical training under the supervision of a pharmacist.
•Licensure is required in all provinces and territories for community and hospital pharmacists.

Above 3 requirements are not applicable for you, you can apply without meeting those requirements. However, please note that after migrating to Canada, if you want to work as a pharmacist then you must fulfill above 3 requiremnts.

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Thanks dr. hasib,

Thanks for reply. I want to make sure that as i am going to submit my file for Pharmacist 3131. But i have done Diploma in Pharmacy not bachelor in Pharmacy & under NOC 3131 in employment requirement they mentioned Bachelor in Pharmacy . so i am confuse whether CIC will consider my case or not although i have perform the same duties under retail pharmacist .

What is you thought on it ?

Regards,
Mayank

Dr.Hasib said:

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
mayankpandya said:
Thanks dr. hasib,

Thanks for reply. I want to make sure that as i am going to submit my file for Pharmacist 3131. But i have done Diploma in Pharmacy not bachelor in Pharmacy & under NOC 3131 in employment requirement they mentioned Bachelor in Pharmacy . so i am confuse whether CIC will consider my case or not although i have perform the same duties under retail pharmacist .

What is you thought on it ?

Regards,
Mayank
I strongly believe that your education will be ok. but you must have realized from my last email, i have doubt about how much point you will get from your educational qualification.

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Dear all,

I have couple of queries on filling of forms.

(1) Form IMM0008_1e Sehedule 1 Back ground declaration.

Query on Section 10 of form :

what to write in name of institution ? College name or University name or Both ? Can i write short name of University in it e.g. IGNOU for " Indira Gandhi National Open University " ?

AND what to mention in Type of certificate or Diploma field ? What to write for Secondary & Sr. Secondary education ?

Whether only need to write Bachelor or full name of Bachelor degree?

(2) In form Schedule-3

Section-5 Lang. Prof.

Is it ok if i select high in all the field of English ? AND

Section-11 Work Exp. details

Is it necessary to write all the main duties as it is too short to write all details ?

Is it necessary to provide all main duties here ?

(3) As far as what i have understood i think i need to make 2 copies of main forms one for CIO check list & other for

New Delhi visa office check list right ?

Do i need to check Proof of Lang. section in New delhi VO check list ? as it is already given in CIO checklist ?

PCC need to be attached with New Delhi VO checklist ?

(4) Finaly do i need to pack New Delhi VO check list in seperate envelop ? & put that envelop with CIO checklist & documents ?

Or Paper clip CIO checklist & CIO supporting documents AND Paper clip NEW DELHI VO checklist with supporting documents

and Put both in Single envelop for final dispatch ?

(5) What is the best courier service from India to deliver to Canada ? Blue dart or DHL ?

Thanks in advance & need reply as soon as possible .

Regards,
Mayank

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
mayankpandya said:
Dear all,

I have couple of queries on filling of forms.

(1) Form IMM0008_1e Sehedule 1 Back ground declaration.

Query on Section 10 of form :

what to write in name of institution ? College name or University name or Both ? Can i write short name of University in it e.g. IGNOU for " Indira Gandhi National Open University " ?

AND what to mention in Type of certificate or Diploma field ? What to write for Secondary & Sr. Secondary education ?

Whether only need to write Bachelor or full name of Bachelor degree?

(2) In form Schedule-3

Section-5 Lang. Prof.

Is it ok if i select high in all the field of English ? AND

Section-11 Work Exp. details

Is it necessary to write all the main duties as it is too short to write all details ?

Is it necessary to provide all main duties here ?

(3) As far as what i have understood i think i need to make 2 copies of main forms one for CIO check list & other for

New Delhi visa office check list right ?

Do i need to check Proof of Lang. section in New delhi VO check list ? as it is already given in CIO checklist ?

PCC need to be attached with New Delhi VO checklist ?

(4) Finaly do i need to pack New Delhi VO check list in seperate envelop ? & put that envelop with CIO checklist & documents ?

Or Paper clip CIO checklist & CIO supporting documents AND Paper clip NEW DELHI VO checklist with supporting documents

and Put both in Single envelop for final dispatch ?

(5) What is the best courier service from India to deliver to Canada ? Blue dart or DHL ?

Thanks in advance & need reply as soon as possible .

Regards,
Mayank
Check your inbox

meganjms

Star Member
Jan 27, 2011
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
SINP
IELTS Request
None
Med's Request
August 2010
Med's Done....
August 2010
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
March 2011
LANDED..........
May 2011
what documents do i need to bring on my departure? what maybe the questions will the immigration at the airport ask when i enter?

asaf

Star Member
May 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear expats,

Can any MBA background go for the job as assistant manager, restaurant and apply for (NOC 0631) Restaurant and Food Service Managers ?

Although His/Her Major is not in Hospitality Management rather then in operation management and human resource management.

because the job he /she shoots is 1122 Professional Occupations in Business Services to
Management is already filled up...!

Q) Is it always mandatory that job always have to match with educational background ? also the major subject needs to match with that ?

Q) we know that MBA means (Masters of Business Administration)... So he/she may work for any managerial job in business related organization..?

Thanks

fahsan

Star Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted with the initial application
Nomination.....
DD encashed 8th Feb,2011
AOR Received.
PER received via e mail on 21st March,2011
IELTS Request
7.5 - sent with the application
File Transfer...
Status changed to In-process on 5th Nov, 2012
Med's Request
Medicals Received via e mail on 4th March, 2013
Med's Done....
21st March,2013 - Medical received line added on 5-Apr-13, PCC, RPRF & Updated documents sent on 25th March,2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1 received on 16-Oct-2013, PPR2 on 7th Nov, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
16th Nov, 2013, Alhamdolillah
LANDED..........
March, 2014 Inshaa Allah
Hi .. I have recently sent my full application package under NOC 3112, to Nova Scotia, Sydney ? I have following questions now

1. How much time they take to send the file number ?
2. do they send an e mail after they receive the application?
3. If there is anything missing or incomplete from the application how do they correspond ?

thank you

dr..

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
fahsan said:
Hi .. I have recently sent my full application package under NOC 3112, to Nova Scotia, Sydney ? I have following questions now

1. How much time they take to send the file number ?
2. do they send an e mail after they receive the application?
3. If there is anything missing or incomplete from the application how do they correspond ?

thank you

dr..
Hello,
1. CIO issues PER (positive eligibility review) containing file number within 4 months.
2. NO
3. If there something missing then your application will get returned to your mailing address

fahsan

Star Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted with the initial application
Nomination.....
DD encashed 8th Feb,2011
AOR Received.
PER received via e mail on 21st March,2011
IELTS Request
7.5 - sent with the application
File Transfer...
Status changed to In-process on 5th Nov, 2012
Med's Request
Medicals Received via e mail on 4th March, 2013
Med's Done....
21st March,2013 - Medical received line added on 5-Apr-13, PCC, RPRF & Updated documents sent on 25th March,2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1 received on 16-Oct-2013, PPR2 on 7th Nov, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
16th Nov, 2013, Alhamdolillah
LANDED..........
March, 2014 Inshaa Allah

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Hi Dr. ,

Dear all ,

Today i got my IELTS result.

Listening 6.5 --- 2 Points
Reading 6.5 ---- 4 Points
Writing 5.5 ---- 2 Points
Speaking 7 ---- 4 points

Overall Band 6.5

so i got 12 points from it.

How this score is for NOC :3131 ?? As i with this i am sure to get my 67 points.

Regards,
Mayank

Dr.Hasib said:
I strongly believe that your education will be ok. but you must have realized from my last email, i have doubt about how much point you will get from your educational qualification.

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Hi Dr. Hasib,

I want to give you details about the Distance education details given in OP6.

(Pursuant to R77 A distance learning credential is eligible for points as long as it meets the definition of a credential
as outlined in R73. If the credential is not described in terms of number of years duration (i.e.,
three-year bachelor's degree), officers should apply the definition of full-time equivalent study and
knowledge that the visa office has acquired on local education institutions and credentials.
There is a high incidence of fraud in this area. Verification checks should be conducted with
issuing institutions to ensure that program integrity standards are respected.
Pursuant to R78, officers should assess the application and award the applicant up to a maximum
of 25 points for education.)

So my 2 university IGNOU,New Delhi ( Completed BCA ) & IFCAI University , Dehradun ( MBA) are University Grant Commission ( UGC) Approved .

So i believe i must get points for it. I have also got Transcript from both universities also.

Put your thoughts on it.

Regards,
Mayank

Dr.Hasib said: