+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family sponsorship

solanah

Oct 2, 2007
Hi I'm Caregiver here in Ottawa, i would like to know what forms needed.Because I'm going to apply for Permanent Residence on December,and I want my spouse and my daughter included in the application.DO i need to apply for sponsorship also,while applying for permanent Residence??Does it prolong my Permanent residence processing if I'm going to include them?How about if I'm going to sponsor different person?My spouse and my daughter from other man?DO i need to apply for separate application forms?Please help

M

med

who is gonna apply for sponsorship and for whom u need clarify a little bit and tell us if u are a canadian citizen or not then we can provide you with the link and info u need ; thanks

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

solanah said:
Hi I'm Caregiver here in Ottawa, i would like to know what forms needed.Because I'm going to apply for Permanent Residence on December,and I want my spouse and my daughter included in the application.DO i need to apply for sponsorship also,while applying for permanent Residence??Does it prolong my Permanent residence processing if I'm going to include them?How about if I'm going to sponsor different person?My spouse and my daughter from other man?DO i need to apply for separate application forms?Please help
You include your spouse and daughter in the application. Follow the instructions here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/live-in.asp

PMM