19-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
Med's Request
08-12-2017
Med's Done....
12-12-2017
Dear all,

Can please somebody make it clear for me what to do after receiving a CSQ for Family Sponsorship outside Canada?
I've made an online account and linked it to our application, CIC asked me to do a medical exam, submit form A and police certificate via my account 1.5 month ago. Then they told us to send our docs in Quebec office, I've received the CSQ and don't know what to do next. They didn't ask to upload or send CSQ, didn't give any instructions on what to do next. Should we inform the visa office somehow? My husband is in Quebec, I'm outside Canada.
Thanks a lot in advance and have a great day!!!

Last edited:

sponklonks

Jun 18, 2017
Dear all,

Can please somebody make it clear for me what to do after receiving a CSQ for Family Sponsorship outside Canada?
I've made an online account and linked it to our application, CIC asked me to do a medical exam, submit form A and police certificate via my account 1.5 month ago. Then they told us to send our docs in Quebec office, I've received the CSQ and don't know what to do next. They didn't ask to upload or send CSQ, didn't give any instructions on what to do next. Should we inform the visa office somehow? My husband is in Quebec, I'm outside Canada.

Hi,

we have the same status. My husband is also based in Quebec and called CIC upon receipt of the CSQ. Per their conversation, no SLA was specified this time as they will now perform accounts investigation. from other forum threads, duration is 3 - 9 months. if PA is in Philippines or India, duration usually takes longer but no particular reason why.

OlgaM

Feb 6, 2018
Moldova
Visa Office......
Bucharest
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
Med's Request
08-12-2017
Med's Done....
12-12-2017
Hi,
Thank you for your reply!! My visa office is located in Bucharest,Romania. I've read that it is taking 6-7 months for them to check the application (( It is sooo long..I'm wondering if it is possible somehow to accelerate the process or at least meanwhile to visit Canada as a tourist..It is so difficult to be apart

Doc_raman_saini

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
Dear all,

In how long you got csq