+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Extending Work Permit in Quebec without CSQ

Sai_ram

Mar 9, 2014
Hello,
My open work permit in Quebec is expiring in a month and my CSQ has not been issued (applied 1.5 years ago, still "under treatment"). My employer is willing to apply for an LMIA but doesn't know the process and forms - anyone has experience with this?
Any suggestion in this regard would be greatly appreciated!

Am11

Oct 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
My open work permit in Quebec is expiring in a month and my CSQ has not been issued (applied 1.5 years ago, still "under treatment"). My employer is willing to apply for an LMIA but doesn't know the process and forms - anyone has experience with this?
if your employer has all the required documents and willing to obtain a LMIA .... consult one of the consultants including canadavisa.com most of them charge around 2000 bucks if you have all the required docs and they will take care of rest such applying , forms etc... but do it as soon as possible as your work permit is expiring soon because LMIA is also a lengthy process sometimes... Good Luck

LveMtl

Oct 17, 2017
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-05-2018
Hello,
If you need to extend your work permit you need to go through LMIA-Exempt process. Your employer need to post for Job with your details on CIC Empoyer Portel.