+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

ibrobaba

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
You guys I am in a Bind, BIG BIG BIG Trouble. So in my Identification I put my Last and First Name not my First Middle Last which is what is on my passport. ie I applied with Adam Warlock but my passport says Adam Samuel Warlock. I have already received ITA, what am I supposed to do. Please help me urgently

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
You guys I am in a Bind, BIG BIG BIG Trouble. So in my Identification I put my Last and First Name not my First Middle Last which is what is on my passport. ie I applied with Adam Warlock but my passport says Adam Samuel Warlock. I have already received ITA, what am I supposed to do. Please help me urgently
There was a Modify Family Information at the time I was applying back in 2017, see if this is still there. It allows you to modify your name. Make sure to mention that in the LOE saying that you simply forgot.

Reactions: ibrobaba

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
What do I need to provide if I am doing my personal business, like having my own salon as a hair stylist?

Also do I need to collect my salary details from my employers as an evidence?
These are the requirements from the CIC website:
  • if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).
  • If the work experience is in Canada, proof may include copies of T4 tax information slips and notices of assessment issued by the Canada Revenue Agency (the time period for these documents should reflect the work experience timeframe [e.g., work experience from 2006 to 2008 requires only documents from those calendar years]).

sscorpion

Jan 18, 2013
Muscat, Oman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Please advise urgently.

I received ITA on 12th August and about to file my application. I am Indian resident in Dubai. I had arranged for Dubai Police clearance certificate and Indian Police Clearance certificate (before my short vacation to India as I did not want to delay my application) which is dated 26th July 2019. I visited India for vacation on 10th August, 2019 returned 22nd August. I am about to file my application and our agent is insisting that we need to produce new PCC from Dubai and India because we have travelled to India after the PCC were issued and the same remains Invalid. They are saying this can lead to rejection of application. My both PCC are clear with no criminal records. Please advise if there is really a need to get new PCC?
I moved from Muscat couple of years ago and did my own PNP and PR application. Personally, I don't trust agents. Whoever is telling you that is wrong.

You can use the same PCC for both UAE and India. It does not reflect your travel history.

ibrobaba

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
That fixed it.

Guys my biggest challenge is Employment Letter. This is the major reason for rejection. Is there a way we can verify this before applying? Can someone recommend a service or even help me. It will be very much appreciated.

If you want to see, here is one that bothers me alot

To Whom It May Concern:

This letter is to verify that x x has been employed at x Inc. since December 10, 2018. He is currently a full-time, permanent employee at company headquarters in Mississauga, Ontario as a Cloud Systems Administrator with a workload of 37.5 hours per week. He is working at X under the supervision of x x, Director of Operations. His annual salary is $00,000 per year and benefits consist of group life, accidental death and dismemberment, extended health care, dental, and long-term disability.

The duties and responsibilities of Mr. x as a Cloud Systems Administrator include, but are not limited to:

• Consulting with vendors to aid in the design and implementation of cloud systems at x;
  • Advising on strategy and delivery of cloud services, both internally and externally;
  • Conducting independent reviews to assess quality of software products and applications being used at x; and
  • Conferring with staff at x to identify any security risks associated with software products and applications being used.

Should you require any additional information please feel free to contact me at (905) x-8926.

Sincerely,

NOC 2171

ANY HELP WILL BE VERY VERY MUCH APPRECIATED. PLEASE ASSIST

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
That fixed it.

Guys my biggest challenge is Employment Letter. This is the major reason for rejection. Is there a way we can verify this before applying? Can someone recommend a service or even help me. It will be very much appreciated.

If you want to see, here is one that bothers me alot

To Whom It May Concern:

This letter is to verify that x x has been employed at x Inc. since December 10, 2018. He is currently a full-time, permanent employee at company headquarters in Mississauga, Ontario as a Cloud Systems Administrator with a workload of 37.5 hours per week. He is working at X under the supervision of x x, Director of Operations. His annual salary is $00,000 per year and benefits consist of group life, accidental death and dismemberment, extended health care, dental, and long-term disability.

The duties and responsibilities of Mr. x as a Cloud Systems Administrator include, but are not limited to:

• Consulting with vendors to aid in the design and implementation of cloud systems at x;
  • Advising on strategy and delivery of cloud services, both internally and externally;
  • Conducting independent reviews to assess quality of software products and applications being used at x; and
  • Conferring with staff at x to identify any security risks associated with software products and applications being used.

Should you require any additional information please feel free to contact me at (905) x-8926.

Sincerely,

NOC 2171

ANY HELP WILL BE VERY VERY MUCH APPRECIATED. PLEASE ASSIST
Looks good. Perhaps mention cloud "information" systems just to be more inline with the NOC 2171 duties.

Reactions: ibrobaba

sscorpion

Jan 18, 2013
Muscat, Oman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi I was told by few people that after getting PR Visa Stamp You go to Canada and after getting PR card have to come back India one time..Is that true that we’ve to come back compulsory
No you don't HAVE to go back after you get the PR card. You can if you want. There's no restriction. But stay here man, work hard and life will be great here :)

sscorpion

Jan 18, 2013
Muscat, Oman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys,

One question: In the Study and Languages section, do we need to inform about all our education credentials (secondary and post-secondary) or only the ones we chose to get points i.e. MSc degree with ECA reports?

Please help.
Only the ones in the ECA. You should have got ECA for MSc and the bachelors

rydd

Aug 27, 2019
Hi. I have done my police verification through the FBI thing in April 8th and I got my ITA in August 20. Can I submit the same FBI report or do i need to do it again?

bt0

Aug 27, 2019
Hello
now i call to one consultant he told he gets 5000 to 6000 CAD for doing a through z [0 to 100] process of Express Entry
suppose i don't know any things how to fill online form(EE) where i should send for WES how i can pay fee and....
through a this forum and instruction possible i learn all things which i'll do like a valid representative ?

Reactions: eluchay12

Rmv.18

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
Hey guys! I have a friend whose CRS score 405 and has been in pool since 2017 but coz of the low score, he’s still waiting. His agent doesn’t seem that proactive too. So I wanted to ask if there is any other option as in like PNP or anything else. He’s given Ielts like 5 times and latest is 7.5 always missing by a .5! NOC 0631. He recently got married too but his wife doesn’t have much to add as no experience and has done only a diploma. Any help or suggestions will be much appreciated! Thanks
Can his wife apply for Ielts?

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
Please as an employee, apart from employment letter what other document would be required of me from my work place
Employee letter is the main requirement, but you can submit additional documents which are always helpful such as:
- Manager's business card and contact info. (Make sure to give him heads up about your immigration)
- Payslips
- Pages from your bank statements that show salary deposits by your employer
- Work visa if you live in a country that requires one

Mkhan22

Aug 20, 2019
Question regarding proof of funds
My mother gave me the amount through cross cheques and a gift deed is made. Now my bank statement is showing only the cheque number but not her account number. Do I have to provide cheque copies in this case ? I already have deposited the cheques and I dont have copies now. What should I do in this case
Plz help.