+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Minion4eva

Apr 27, 2019
I really miss that point but anyway I really apreciate your comments and valuable advice, my last request is the following what if I can bring by now all detailed description tasks of each experience and submit them via case request ? Could it be helpful at that stage since my documents submitted have not been yet processed? If yes what reason should I give when sending the letter of explanation? Maybe a simple forgot... What do you think
Many thanks
What was your reason for not including them in first place? You either didn't know or you could not get the right people to write you the letter. But "I forgot" seems not so smart explanation. I would describe the lenght you went to get those letters and since you didnt want to miss your application submission deadline while you collect those documents, you submitted with the main one.

Darshpreetk

May 4, 2019
Hi,
I have applied for Canada PR under express entry and got my it's too.
I just got to know that one cannot receive cash salary above 20,000 but I am receiving 22,000 in cash and have mentioned the same in my application. Is this going to cause a problem.

Apr 19, 2019
Hello!

Anyone on the group done their PCC from Bangalore? Would we get the document on the same day itself?

Also, my present address is different from my permanent address on the passport - two different cities. Will that create an issue when trying to secure a PCC from the present location which is Bangalore?

Any information on this would be helpful! Thanks in advance.

Aryabhatt

Dec 12, 2018
Hi all,

If I worked in an onsite location for 6 weeks in my earlier employment, do I need to create a separate entry for this in my work experience section in Expresse Entry profile? The entity didn't change - it was just onsite movement for few weeks to learn things and return. Thanks in advance.

Aryabhatt

Dec 12, 2018
All,
I need some help to understand impact of NOC on getting ETA after I enter the pool. Following is my work experience with other details:

0. Graduation complete.....
1. 3 years work-ex after graduation (NOC 2173, skill level A)
2. post-grad complete....
3. ~2 years (20 months) work-ex (NOC 1112, skill level A)
4. 2 years (24 months) work-ex (NOC 0213, skill level 0)
5. 2.5 years (30 months) work-ex (NOC 2161, skill level A)
6. 1.5 years (18 months so far) work-ex (NOC 2161, skill level A)

My query is, would this flip from skill level 0 to skill level A (points "4" and "5" above) will have an impact on my candidature/assessment once i enter the pool. Last 4 years are continuous skill level A and before that there is change.

Thanks,
A

Bellexa

May 4, 2019
Hi. I am little confused. While filling the form, I came across this question; "Have you, and if applicable, your family members taken any trips outside their country of origin or of residence in the last ten years." I have not taken any international trips but my husband(PA) has. Should I say no (for me) or Yes (for husband). Husband's travel details will be mentioned in his section why do I have to also mention it in my section. Please help

Minion4eva

Apr 27, 2019
All,
I need some help to understand impact of NOC on getting ETA after I enter the pool. Following is my work experience with other details:

0. Graduation complete.....
1. 3 years work-ex after graduation (NOC 2173, skill level A)
2. post-grad complete....
3. ~2 years (20 months) work-ex (NOC 1112, skill level A)
4. 2 years (24 months) work-ex (NOC 0213, skill level 0)
5. 2.5 years (30 months) work-ex (NOC 2161, skill level A)
6. 1.5 years (18 months so far) work-ex (NOC 2161, skill level A)

My query is, would this flip from skill level 0 to skill level A (points "4" and "5" above) will have an impact on my candidature/assessment once i enter the pool. Last 4 years are continuous skill level A and before that there is change.

Thanks,
A
I don't think so. My skill level was also a fluctuations betwee. A and B. I just put the one that had the most years NOC. So if I have 1 years of A, and 3 years of B, I would used B (which was actually my current employment). Make sure whatever you choose, you can get references and supporting documentations.

BhavaniShankar

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
I am currently working in Canada on WP since Apr-2019 and NOC code is 0213. Based on the CRS calculation, my CRS score comes around 600+. When I submit my profile today, I got message "Not eligible for Express". Any guess why I am NOT considered eligible for EE. Last year while I was in India , when I submitted my profile , the profile creation was accepted under Federal skill worker category, but my CRS score of 402 was not attractive. Question is , if I my work in Canada , am I not eligible for FSW category? Do I have wait till Apr-2020 to become eligible under CEC category.

Minion4eva

Apr 27, 2019
I am currently working in Canada on WP since Apr-2019 and NOC code is 0213. Based on the CRS calculation, my CRS score comes around 600+. When I submit my profile today, I got message "Not eligible for Express". Any guess why I am NOT considered eligible for EE. Last year while I was in India , when I submitted my profile , the profile creation was accepted under Federal skill worker category, but my CRS score of 402 was not attractive. Question is , if I my work in Canada , am I not eligible for FSW category? Do I have wait till Apr-2020 to become eligible under CEC category.
Make sure you don't put Canadian work permit as your travel document but your Indian passport.

BhavaniShankar

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
Make sure you don't put Canadian work permit as your travel document but your Indian passport.
:) . I have mentioned my passport as travel document. But that is NOT the question. Question is WHY THE PROFILE COULD NOT BE CREATED IN FEDERAL SKILL WORKER CATEGORY. Is it because I am working in Canada now?

Chirantar

Feb 5, 2019
Hello Friends :)

I have a query, I would really appreciate if someone can give me a clear picture for my query.

I am a graduate, did B.tech. Because of no Masters my score is coming to be around 440.

I am planning to do a PGDM course. Will it be considered as a degree or what ?

Also if I have a diploma in HM and a graduate degree, where do I fall ?

Any help would be really appreciated :)

Thanks in advance for your help :)

May 6, 2019
!!HELP!!Missing required documents in my personalized checklist!!HELP!!

I got my ITA in the last draw, but when I put my whole info and continue the application. there is no option for a police clearance certificate from my country as well as RCMP in my document checklist. where should I upload those documents or should I submit the file and wait for there request for those documents? And I am a PNP candidate through skill trade should I have to submit any additional documentation for this?

Abdulj

May 17, 2018
Hello experts

I have a query, I would really appreciate if someone can answer..one is for me and another is for my friend.

My question is about work experience
I'm working in Pg college where I receive salary in cash in hand where I'm providing salary slips on college letterhead but I'm afraid if CIC ask question about why would you get salary in cash.. what could I reply

Moreover my principal is very ignorant about this things..if CIC calls my college (work place)..if he don't answer properly.then I'll be at huge risk..

Kindly suggest few alternative if possible..

Another question of my friend is of LMIA.. doesn't timeframe of the process will be quicker than normal profiles???

Thank you so much

DehtahGeh

Apr 28, 2019
Please guys, how do engaged couples apply for upfront medicals prior to their wedding especially because I'm sure the medical form would come with a provision for marital status.

Do they apply for the medicals as single or married?

1. Single because they're not yet married, but wouldn't it raise eyebrows when they eventually apply for invitation as married?

2. Married because they would eventually get married before applying for invitation, is this a wrong approach to it?

I hope this question makes sense enough to elicit any helpful advice. Thanks in anticipation.

sujogeorge2015

Star Member
Sep 15, 2018
Hey Guys, I really need your help regarding proof of funds.I am planning to show 10 lakhs as Fixed deposit as proof of fund which is in State bank of India. I transferred the money from my savings account to FD account on May 2015 and with tenure of 2 years. In the year 2017, it got automatically renewed, because the maturity date was on May 2017. So, in 2019 this amount will mature again on 23rd May 2019. But I am apply for pr application on May 7th 2019. Will this affect my application. What are the documents that I need to furnish? Currently I have confirmation letter from the Bank in the bank letter head, Old Fd receipts of 2015, online receipt from May 2018 to May 2019 receipt. What are the other documents I need to furnish? Is this enough? Am I missing something? Please help...