+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

khondokar_khaled

Jan 24, 2015
Guys I received the ITA and I am filling the forms (the same thing but detailed then pre ITA) . But I don't see any upload documents section on each part.

pritish kumar

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
You're welcome.

Can someone report the thread to the moderator to ask that it becomes a sticky? This question gets asked quite often.
hi yam power

I am planning to create EE profile so do i have to get wes evaluated upfront and ielts score card upfront

------------------------
My scenario:
--------------------------

the reason i am asking my MCA transcripts are on their way to wes and they may reach wes this Saturday and again it may take 3 weaks for evalution

and my BSC transcript may reach wes on apr 26 and again for evalution it may take 3 weaks

and regarding my ielts my test is on apr 27 and result may take 2 weaks

so i will have my evalution of wes and ielts score in my hand in mid may so will it be a problem for creating my ee profile

spirit.varun

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
hi yam power

I am planning to create EE profile so do i have to get wes evaluated upfront and ielts score card upfront

------------------------
My scenario:
--------------------------

the reason i am asking my MCA transcripts are on their way to wes and they may reach wes this Saturday and again it may take 3 weaks for evalution

and my BSC transcript may reach wes on apr 26 and again for evalution it may take 3 weaks

and regarding my ielts my test is on apr 27 and result may take 2 weaks

so i will have my evalution of wes and ielts score in my hand in mid may so will it be a problem for creating my ee profile

I think without WES' completed evaluation (ECA#) and without IELTS' TRF number, your profile would be ineligible to submit, you can start your work on EE profile but leave these 2 sections unfilled till you get the results and ECA# number in hand.

Sarah1996

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
Hello every one
I’m 24 years old and married.
I’ve bachelor’s degree in English teaching and I’m working in an English institute.
Now I have some questions..
First lf I get 7 In ielts exam and i start my master degree am I eligible to apply for express entry?
2.My work experience must be after my master degree?
3.How many points do I need to be chosen? About440?
4.What is certificate of qualification in the list?
5. Is it necessary for me to start learning French? And would it be hard?
Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Temilade

Dec 15, 2018
Hi everyone,
Please, i need a clarification.
I am preparing to create my EE profile since I have my ECA and ielts result ready. The issue is that i started my master's degree program in January 2013 (full time), then i got an employment in October 2013 (full time too). Therefore, i was studing for my masters and going to work too. I want to know if there will be any issue/misrepresentation or there is no problem with this. Can i go ahead with creating my profile.

Sarah1996

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
Hi everyone,
Please, i need a clarification.
I am preparing to create my EE profile since I have my ECA and ielts result ready. The issue is that i started my master's degree program in January 2013 (full time), then i got an employment in October 2013 (full time too). Therefore, i was studing for my masters and going to work too. I want to know if there will be any issue/misrepresentation or there is no problem with this. Can i go ahead with creating my profile.
I have the same question too
I heard they will count it as a part time job but I’m not sure

msohaib28

Jun 13, 2016
Hello guys

I am in so much confusion regarding NOC.
I have been nominated by Sinp under 0911(manufacturing managers). But in EE profile i have stated intended NOC 2141(Manufacturing engineer).
I have experience in both but this difference in nominated NOC and EE NOC is worrying me so much. Please help me on this. What should i do? Should i change it in EE or let it go as it is.

Please reply and help me on this...

msohaib28

Jun 13, 2016
Guys I received the ITA and I am filling the forms (the same thing but detailed then pre ITA) . But I don't see any upload documents section on each part.
Once you fill up everything then the checklist will be generated on your account automatically where you can upload the docs

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
Hello every one
I’m 24 years old and married.
I’ve bachelor’s degree in English teaching and I’m working in an English institute.
Now I have some questions..
First lf I get 7 In ielts exam and i start my master degree am I eligible to apply for express entry?
2.My work experience must be after my master degree?
3.How many points do I need to be chosen? About440?
4.What is certificate of qualification in the list?
5. Is it necessary for me to start learning French? And would it be hard?
Thanks in advance
1. Try for IELTS 8. different skills different score. Refer CRS score calculator. You are eligible as you have work experience and education. The concern is you need to get enough points for EE.
2. No. Work experience can be before Master within last 10 years
3.Depends. 440 would be good. Hope a low mark in May
4.What does this meant?
5.No. If you are fluent in French, you will have additional marks. It will be good when you land in Canada

Reactions: Sarah1996

msohaib28

Jun 13, 2016
Guys if province nominates you on NOC other than what you mentioned in EE. Can this be a problem in post ita scenario.?

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hi People,

My brother will be applying for his PR. He has a scenario like he will be using NOC that is related to HR executive, however he already have a visit Visa on Canada where he applied as a Director of the company. In this scenario, whether it will be any problem for him to apply as a HR or what should he do now? It will be great to have your reply on this. thanks

Hasel

Apr 8, 2019
Has anyone got a positive WES or IQAS evaluation for pg diploma in computer application (1 year) from subharti university?