+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Onpoint

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
Hey Tanaka!

Thanks a lot for your help.

I have checked my eligibility and qualifying the criteria by scoring 73 out of 100.

Can you please tell me how much CSR score is required in order to qualify or get invitation from CIC? OR current cut-off based on which applicants are getting calls from cic?
The trend varies from draw to draw but you can be sure you'll get an ITA if your score is above 450.

Mongolzam

Jan 24, 2018
Hi all
I am planning to immigrate under Skilled Trades Class with my family from outside of Canada. I'm 37 and have 4 years bachelor's degree (assessed by WES) as an accountant. I have a IELTS 5 each band and have 5 years chef experience and certification from my country.

If I understood correct I'm qualified for Express Entry Skilled Trades program and I can apply as a Cook but must have job offer from Canadian employer.

My concern is:
What should I do first to start the application process? Look for job offer or create my express entry profile? Anybody please explain to me step by step

Thanks,

Rashim

Nov 21, 2017
I submitted my profile on 23 January. Next day i got a message for additional information about something mentioned in LOE. Does that mean they started checking application the very next day..?

Reactions: Mongolzam

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
I submitted my profile on 23 January. Next day i got a message for additional information about something mentioned in LOE. Does that mean they started checking application the very next day..?
Wow, that was quick.

I guess that's what it means.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hey Tanaka!

Thanks a lot for your help.

I have checked my eligibility and qualifying the criteria by scoring 73 out of 100.

Can you please tell me how much CSR score is required in order to qualify or get invitation from CIC? OR current cut-off based on which applicants are getting calls from cic?
The trend varies from draw to draw but you can be sure you'll get an ITA if your score is above 450.
It was 444 today.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/rounds-invitations.html

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
It can take anywhere from a couple of weeks to longer depending on where you live.
Where you live doesn't matter since all you need is the soft copy which will be emailed to you.

Regards

martina1216

Jan 24, 2018
Hi everyone, i'm planning on starting with the procedure for immigration program for Canada. I would use some help from someone who just went that way. If there is someone who is available and would like to help me with some advice please be kind and give me some directions for my start. I will appreciate any help. Thank you.

Gooogly

Nov 21, 2016
Hello. After ITA filling up address history.
1. I hv lived in 3 different houses in the same city & one of them is my permanent address. Do i need to fillup all addreses? If yes then is there any sequence ie from earliest to now or vice versa?
2. I traveled to another country for 2.5 months twice. Will that be in my travel history?
3. For employer is only experience letter enough? Or should i provide joining letter, promotion letter or anything else?
4. For proof of fund do i need to show tax clearance certficate?
@TanakaM pls help.
Thanks

Canbainaus Mithu

Aug 12, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2017
Nomination.....
Soumitra Bain
AOR Received.
27-03-2018
Med's Done....
11-04-2018
Passport Req..
02-05-2018
LANDED..........
ON
Hi Experts..
I have total 11 years of experience. While creating i put all my experience information in my CIC EE profile. Now i came to know that it's better to put only those experience for which i am claiming points that is recent 6 years experience. My OINP application is under assessment status and i have shown all 11 years experience with proper documents there. Can I change my EE profile now?? If I modify will this be a misrepresentation as i submitted 11 years exp. in for Ontario Nomination. Thanks in advance.

Onpoint

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
Hi Experts..
I have total 11 years of experience. While creating i put all my experience information in my CIC EE profile. Now i came to know that it's better to put only those experience for which i am claiming points that is recent 6 years experience. My OINP application is under assessment status and i have shown all 11 years experience with proper documents there. Can I change my EE profile now?? If I modify will this be a misrepresentation as i submitted 11 years exp. in for Ontario Nomination. Thanks in advance.
If you have all the required documentation, there is no need to change the work history.

Reactions: Canbainaus Mithu
Mar 14, 2017
Hello everyone,
Me and my husband will be applying for express entry profile in February ... I have a few confusions regarding the same... My husband is a primary applicant and I'll be d dependent ... My main confusion is
1) I had applied for student visa for September 2017 and for Jan 2018 intake and I was rejected 4 times with the reason being home ties and not a genuine student who would return to India .
Will this affect our express entry profile as in sop I had given exolaination about I'll be returning back n working here and all dat ?
2) should v give an LOE explaining the rejections after ITA ?

Canbainaus Mithu

Aug 12, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2017
Nomination.....
Soumitra Bain
AOR Received.
27-03-2018
Med's Done....
11-04-2018
Passport Req..
02-05-2018
LANDED..........
ON
If you have all the required documentation, there is no need to change the work history.
For my first job (2006-2009), i have submitted appointment letter, reference letter and a salary certificate which i took during my job for a loan. I don't have any other documents. Moreover, the company has taken over by another organization with new management on 2013. I don't even know anyone of this staff. Basically i am worried about particularly this experience.