+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

SinghRaj

Star Member
Apr 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-mar-2017
AOR Received.
07-Apr-2017
Hello all,

I have question regarding travel history post ITA.
First:
CIC is asking about my past 10 year travel history form my country of origin(INDIA) or country of Residence.
As i came on student visa in Canada in 2013, should i mention this as a trip to Canada from India and say it is still ongoing and purpose will be study.

Second about intended work
Has ABC been working full-time for the employer on their current work permit for at least one year.
As there are no punctuation mark in statement i interpret this question in two ways.
1) did I work for atleat one year with the employer mentioned on my current WP. (Ans will be NO as I have Open Work permit) ( Has ABC been working full-time for the employer on their current work permit, for at least one year)
2) did I work for at least one year with the employer since I got my work permit. ( Ans will be yes as I did not change my job from beginning) (Has ABC been working full-time for the employer, on their current work permit for at least one year)

Option 2) make no sense for me as they did not state employer as current employer or any employer in case someone changed their job multiple time in past.

Thanks
Rajinder Singh

tahminaml

Oct 19, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront 11.02.17
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-03-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2017
LANDED..........
03-03-2018
After getting passport request how many days we have to submit it... Is there any deadline

tahminaml

Oct 19, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront 11.02.17
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-03-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2017
LANDED..........
03-03-2018
Under express entry..... If anyone gets ppr... Can they live in any province of their choice?

deviim15

Sep 5, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
AOR Received.
15-10-2014
Med's Request
21-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
tahminaml said:
Under express entry..... If anyone gets ppr... Can they live in any province of their choice?
Yes you can live in any province of your choice.

However, if you immigrate via a provincial nomination program, you might have to spend a required amount of time in the particular province. In exceptional cases, if you can prove that you could not find a suitable job in the province, you might be able to move to another location.

rupinder2k17

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
Patiala, Punjab
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-03-2017
Doc's Request.
18-07-2017
AOR Received.
22-06-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
Passport Req..
10-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-08-2017
TanakaM said:
Congrats hey. Just go to modify family details. If this is post ITA , log in - continue application - modify family details.

All the best
Almost similar question, if my wife and yet-to-be-born baby (expected in early April 2017) are not accompanying me:

1. Even then i have to show proof of funds for 3 or for just me?
2. Do I have to provide proof of studies for my wife as well, even though i have not claimed any points for her education and have clearly mentioned in my EE profile that she is not accompanying me??
3. What about proof of secondary education or just the ECA for my bachelors and masters will suffice?
4. Do I have to make a passport for my newborn as well and provide those details in my application post ITA?

Thanks

Aishuraju

Mar 27, 2017
Hi,
Am new here.we are planning to move Canada.my husband is the principle applicant and planning to do ECA for me to add points for EE.SO I tried the Wes degree tool,but my university was not listed,Wes says to apply
Even though not listed.what happens if I apply
1.will they give me as unrecognized university degree,but mine is listed in ugc deemed university list
2.its a waste if its unrecognized..or will Wes really do research in ugc list of universities..

Urgent pls...

nice222

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
[size=10pt]Hi Guys

I need huge help. I have just submitted my Express Entry profile.

All along I had like two APPLICATION TYPES.

1. EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE

2. ONLINE APPLICATION

I SUBMITTED AND SIGNED EVERYTHING THINKING I'M SUBMITTING BOTH.

I GOT A MESSAGE SAYING "Congratulations! You have successfully submitted your application or profile", HOWEVER THE ISSUE I'M HAVING WHEN I LOG INTO MY EXPRESS ENTRY ACCOUNT, I CAN SEE ONLNY THE EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE IS SUBMITTED, THE ONLINE APPLICATION IS NOT.

Is that how you all get when you submitted your applications?

Sorry to bother you, but I will truly appreciate a response ASAP as I need to complete this.

I ALSO HAVEN'T RECEIVED MY JOB BANK REFERENCE NUMBER

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPP

Thanks tons
[/size]

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
rupinder2k17 said:
Almost similar question, if my wife and yet-to-be-born baby (expected in early April 2017) are not accompanying me:

1. Even then i have to show proof of funds for 3 or for just me?
2. Do I have to provide proof of studies for my wife as well, even though i have not claimed any points for her education and have clearly mentioned in my EE profile that she is not accompanying me??
3. What about proof of secondary education or just the ECA for my bachelors and masters will suffice?
4. Do I have to make a passport for my newborn as well and provide those details in my application post ITA?

Thanks
Hi, congrats to you aswell my friend.

1) Yes, CIC will need to see that you have enough funds to support your whole family regardless of whether they are with you in Canada or not.
2) No you don't. Just answer none/no in education section pre-ITA, then enter her education in personal history only post ITA.
3) If you are applying under the FSWP just the ECA for bachelors and master's is required.
4) Yes, passport are required for both accompanying and non-accompanying family members. If passports are not given to newborn babies in your country, you will need to produces an official alternative travel document instead.

All the best

HarikrishnanJ

Jan 25, 2017
Hi All,

I need some clarification. I have completed BCA, MCA(Regular) then immediately I have joined in an organization as a regular employee. Meanwhile, I had pursue regular course for 3 years. So, can I show my third degree in EE profile, if I show then, will it affect my company experience and will I get any extra score while computing for 3rd degree? Please help me on this?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Aishuraju said:
Hi,
Am new here.we are planning to move Canada.my husband is the principle applicant and planning to do ECA for me to add points for EE.SO I tried the Wes degree tool,but my university was not listed,Wes says to apply
Even though not listed.what happens if I apply
1.will they give me as unrecognized university degree,but mine is listed in ugc deemed university list
2.its a waste if its unrecognized..or will Wes really do research in ugc list of universities..

Urgent pls...
Hi,

The tool is only a provisional assessment, so there is a chance that not all universities are listed. If you are confident that it is a recognised institution, as you indicate, then send them an email and enquire.

Alternatively, you can look for other designated institutions who can assess your credentials: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp?expand=designated#designated

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
nice222 said:
[size=10pt]Hi Guys

I need huge help. I have just submitted my Express Entry profile.

All along I had like two APPLICATION TYPES.

1. EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE

2. ONLINE APPLICATION

I SUBMITTED AND SIGNED EVERYTHING THINKING I'M SUBMITTING BOTH.

I GOT A MESSAGE SAYING "Congratulations! You have successfully submitted your application or profile", HOWEVER THE ISSUE I'M HAVING WHEN I LOG INTO MY EXPRESS ENTRY ACCOUNT, I CAN SEE ONLNY THE EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE IS SUBMITTED, THE ONLINE APPLICATION IS NOT.

Is that how you all get when you submitted your applications?

Sorry to bother you, but I will truly appreciate a response ASAP as I need to complete this.

I ALSO HAVEN'T RECEIVED MY JOB BANK REFERENCE NUMBER

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPP

Thanks tons
[/size]
Hi,

You don't do both at the same time. First you enter the express entry pool by creating an EE profile , then after receiving an ITA, you apply for Permanent residence.

The email you received says congratulations for creating a profile should have you Job Bank reference number and instructions on how to register.

All the best.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
HarikrishnanJ said:
Hi All,

I need some clarification. I have completed BCA, MCA(Regular) then immediately I have joined in an organization as a regular employee. Meanwhile, I had pursue regular course for 3 years. So, can I show my third degree in EE profile, if I show then, will it affect my company experience and will I get any extra score while computing for 3rd degree? Please help me on this?
Hi,

Foreign work experience can be attained while studying. So showing your 3rd Degree will not affect your work experience in any way.

All the best

timatynic

Sep 29, 2016
Experienced Members,
I am not sure where to post this question because I don't use the forum much but I have some critical concerns that I am posting here. I have an ITA and filling out the questionnaire:

* In the statutory questions, what is the difference between:

Has XX been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?
and
Has XX ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?:

*Note that I was denied a student visa to Canada before I turned 18, and I don't have much information on that because it's been so long and I don't remember the date. All I can provide is my passport number from back then. What information do they expect here and what would be sufficient to provide?

*I have been in USA for more than 10 years now and was here legally for the first four years then later attempted to get family based (US citizen parent) Permanent Resident but was rejected due to break in my status. I know if one can prove that she/he was present legally for at least one year in current country then there's a possibility of getting approved for Canadian PR. My question is does anyone know how to go about completing the online application (what to say and what supporting docs etc.?) in this scenario. I want to put my best foot forward.

*If no one has a clue, then does anyone know an attorney who has legitimate experience with Canadian Immigration located here in the US?

rupinder2k17

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
Patiala, Punjab
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-03-2017
Doc's Request.
18-07-2017
AOR Received.
22-06-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
Passport Req..
10-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-08-2017
TanakaM said:
Hi, congrats to you aswell my friend.

1) Yes, CIC will need to see that you have enough funds to support your whole family regardless of whether they are with you in Canada or not.
2) No you don't. Just answer none/no in education section pre-ITA, then enter her education in personal history only post ITA.
3) If you are applying under the FSWP just the ECA for bachelors and master's is required.
4) Yes, passport are required for both accompanying and non-accompanying family members. If passports are not given to newborn babies in your country, you will need to produces an official alternative travel document instead.

All the best
Thanks buddy!

madhouseontheshore

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-08-2017
Passport Req..
23-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2017
fkl said:
You must have missed entering him/her as a dependent. There is full set of documents for each applicant separately including kids. Things like photo graph, passport, proof of medicals along with filled personal information that is in the mentioned documents is required and filled irrespective of age.
I meant to ask about the Express Entry profile. I know that I'll have to provide details and documents for my kid post ITA, but I can't find any section for my kid in the express entry profile; just for me as primary applicant and for my wife as spouse.