+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Aishuraju

Mar 27, 2017
Hi,
Am new here.we are planning to move Canada.my husband is the principle applicant and planning to do ECA for me to add points for EE.SO I tried the Wes degree tool,but my university was not listed,Wes says to apply
Even though not listed.what happens if I apply
1.will they give me as unrecognized university degree,but mine is listed in ugc deemed university list
2.its a waste if its unrecognized..or will Wes really do research in ugc list of universities..

Urgent pls...

nice222

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
[size=10pt]Hi Guys

I need huge help. I have just submitted my Express Entry profile.

All along I had like two APPLICATION TYPES.

1. EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE

2. ONLINE APPLICATION

I SUBMITTED AND SIGNED EVERYTHING THINKING I'M SUBMITTING BOTH.

I GOT A MESSAGE SAYING "Congratulations! You have successfully submitted your application or profile", HOWEVER THE ISSUE I'M HAVING WHEN I LOG INTO MY EXPRESS ENTRY ACCOUNT, I CAN SEE ONLNY THE EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE IS SUBMITTED, THE ONLINE APPLICATION IS NOT.

Is that how you all get when you submitted your applications?

Sorry to bother you, but I will truly appreciate a response ASAP as I need to complete this.

I ALSO HAVEN'T RECEIVED MY JOB BANK REFERENCE NUMBER

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPP

Thanks tons
[/size]

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
rupinder2k17 said:
Almost similar question, if my wife and yet-to-be-born baby (expected in early April 2017) are not accompanying me:

1. Even then i have to show proof of funds for 3 or for just me?
2. Do I have to provide proof of studies for my wife as well, even though i have not claimed any points for her education and have clearly mentioned in my EE profile that she is not accompanying me??
3. What about proof of secondary education or just the ECA for my bachelors and masters will suffice?
4. Do I have to make a passport for my newborn as well and provide those details in my application post ITA?

Thanks
Hi, congrats to you aswell my friend.

1) Yes, CIC will need to see that you have enough funds to support your whole family regardless of whether they are with you in Canada or not.
2) No you don't. Just answer none/no in education section pre-ITA, then enter her education in personal history only post ITA.
3) If you are applying under the FSWP just the ECA for bachelors and master's is required.
4) Yes, passport are required for both accompanying and non-accompanying family members. If passports are not given to newborn babies in your country, you will need to produces an official alternative travel document instead.

All the best

HarikrishnanJ

Jan 25, 2017
Hi All,

I need some clarification. I have completed BCA, MCA(Regular) then immediately I have joined in an organization as a regular employee. Meanwhile, I had pursue regular course for 3 years. So, can I show my third degree in EE profile, if I show then, will it affect my company experience and will I get any extra score while computing for 3rd degree? Please help me on this?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Aishuraju said:
Hi,
Am new here.we are planning to move Canada.my husband is the principle applicant and planning to do ECA for me to add points for EE.SO I tried the Wes degree tool,but my university was not listed,Wes says to apply
Even though not listed.what happens if I apply
1.will they give me as unrecognized university degree,but mine is listed in ugc deemed university list
2.its a waste if its unrecognized..or will Wes really do research in ugc list of universities..

Urgent pls...
Hi,

The tool is only a provisional assessment, so there is a chance that not all universities are listed. If you are confident that it is a recognised institution, as you indicate, then send them an email and enquire.

Alternatively, you can look for other designated institutions who can assess your credentials: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp?expand=designated#designated

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
nice222 said:
[size=10pt]Hi Guys

I need huge help. I have just submitted my Express Entry profile.

All along I had like two APPLICATION TYPES.

1. EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE

2. ONLINE APPLICATION

I SUBMITTED AND SIGNED EVERYTHING THINKING I'M SUBMITTING BOTH.

I GOT A MESSAGE SAYING "Congratulations! You have successfully submitted your application or profile", HOWEVER THE ISSUE I'M HAVING WHEN I LOG INTO MY EXPRESS ENTRY ACCOUNT, I CAN SEE ONLNY THE EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE IS SUBMITTED, THE ONLINE APPLICATION IS NOT.

Is that how you all get when you submitted your applications?

Sorry to bother you, but I will truly appreciate a response ASAP as I need to complete this.

I ALSO HAVEN'T RECEIVED MY JOB BANK REFERENCE NUMBER

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPP

Thanks tons
[/size]
Hi,

You don't do both at the same time. First you enter the express entry pool by creating an EE profile , then after receiving an ITA, you apply for Permanent residence.

The email you received says congratulations for creating a profile should have you Job Bank reference number and instructions on how to register.

All the best.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
HarikrishnanJ said:
Hi All,

I need some clarification. I have completed BCA, MCA(Regular) then immediately I have joined in an organization as a regular employee. Meanwhile, I had pursue regular course for 3 years. So, can I show my third degree in EE profile, if I show then, will it affect my company experience and will I get any extra score while computing for 3rd degree? Please help me on this?
Hi,

Foreign work experience can be attained while studying. So showing your 3rd Degree will not affect your work experience in any way.

All the best

timatynic

Sep 29, 2016
Experienced Members,
I am not sure where to post this question because I don't use the forum much but I have some critical concerns that I am posting here. I have an ITA and filling out the questionnaire:

* In the statutory questions, what is the difference between:

Has XX been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?
and
Has XX ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?:

*Note that I was denied a student visa to Canada before I turned 18, and I don't have much information on that because it's been so long and I don't remember the date. All I can provide is my passport number from back then. What information do they expect here and what would be sufficient to provide?

*I have been in USA for more than 10 years now and was here legally for the first four years then later attempted to get family based (US citizen parent) Permanent Resident but was rejected due to break in my status. I know if one can prove that she/he was present legally for at least one year in current country then there's a possibility of getting approved for Canadian PR. My question is does anyone know how to go about completing the online application (what to say and what supporting docs etc.?) in this scenario. I want to put my best foot forward.

*If no one has a clue, then does anyone know an attorney who has legitimate experience with Canadian Immigration located here in the US?

rupinder2k17

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
Patiala, Punjab
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-03-2017
Doc's Request.
18-07-2017
AOR Received.
22-06-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
Passport Req..
10-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-08-2017
TanakaM said:
Hi, congrats to you aswell my friend.

1) Yes, CIC will need to see that you have enough funds to support your whole family regardless of whether they are with you in Canada or not.
2) No you don't. Just answer none/no in education section pre-ITA, then enter her education in personal history only post ITA.
3) If you are applying under the FSWP just the ECA for bachelors and master's is required.
4) Yes, passport are required for both accompanying and non-accompanying family members. If passports are not given to newborn babies in your country, you will need to produces an official alternative travel document instead.

All the best
Thanks buddy!

madhouseontheshore

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-08-2017
Passport Req..
23-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2017
fkl said:
You must have missed entering him/her as a dependent. There is full set of documents for each applicant separately including kids. Things like photo graph, passport, proof of medicals along with filled personal information that is in the mentioned documents is required and filled irrespective of age.
I meant to ask about the Express Entry profile. I know that I'll have to provide details and documents for my kid post ITA, but I can't find any section for my kid in the express entry profile; just for me as primary applicant and for my wife as spouse.

nv0411

Dec 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05 Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
10 Mar 2017
VISA ISSUED...
24 Mar 2017
HarikrishnanJ said:
Hi All,

You wont get extra points even if you declare the 3rd degree. Since u already have a masters, u get 23/25.. next option is to take a PhD and get 25/25.. And it will not affect your company experience as long as you declare the number of working hours per week to be above that of the statutory requirement for full time employment by CIC..

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
madhouseontheshore said:
I meant to ask about the Express Entry profile. I know that I'll have to provide details and documents for my kid post ITA, but I can't find any section for my kid in the express entry profile; just for me as primary applicant and for my wife as spouse.
This is because your child's details have no impact on you CRS points. They only become important post-ITA.

madhouseontheshore

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-08-2017
Passport Req..
23-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2017
TanakaM said:
This is because your child's details have no impact on you CRS points. They only become important post-ITA.
Tks for the confirmation.

Indi88

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Hello Guys

How to address small gaps in personal history. Like i traveled from aboard on 12th of June and started working at my current organization from 15th, what to do with these 2-3 days and even 10-15 days gaps between activities? The personal history only asks for months. so shall I write
2015/06 to 2015/06 - unemployed (for few days!!!!)
2015/06 to 2016/07 - job title

2009/08 to 2009/08 -unemployed (few days)
2009/08 to 2014/01- education

Thanking you

TorontoPunjabi

May 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
Doc's Request.
Upfront
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
IELTS Request
8 Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27-02-2017
Passport Req..
19-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2017
LANDED..........
20-07-2017
Hi Guys,

Thanks for your help always. I have another question, I just got my reference letter from my supervisor. It says everything required by CIC. Now, after he put in the job duties, it went to the second page and he signed on the second page. Both the pages have company letter head on it. One of my friend told me that the letter has to be on one page. Can anybody advise. I can remove some roles from the list. My basic roles are mentioned in 18 points and my departmental roles are 5 lines so it takes the second page as well. Is it Ok to be on 2 pages. I feel like I should include all the roles mentioned in Job Description and that is what it is.

Can you please also advise what else should I attach with it, NOA? T4s? Paystubs?. My NOC is 2282