+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
gpsingh12 said:
Hello Guys, My friend got ITA some time back but when she was about to submit her application she realized she put her husband's NOC code incorrectly. It should have been 2173 (Software Engineer) but she had put 2147 (Computer Engineer).

Her husband is secondary applicant and this doesn't make any difference to points, but can she put changed NOC for submitting application after ITA.

Please Help!
It's fine

kadir_35

Mar 26, 2017
Hey Guys,

I am new in this portal, first of all I would like to say hi to everyone and thanks for sharing valuable information. I have a confusion about CRS. I have a bachelor degree from another country and 2 year college diploma from Canada. When I use CRS calculator under education section, should I pick ' two or more certificate, one of them is at least 3 years or more' or ' bachelor degree (3years or more)' ? Because after that step, it asks if I have gained education in Canada. Thanks

mia80

Mar 13, 2017
PR Application- Educational History

Hi all, need some guidance.
For educational history on PR application, should we only include the qualification(s) we have the ECA report for or do we state all our secondary and post secondary periods of study? I'm really not sure and I am not seeing anything online to guide me.

uadiele89

Aug 24, 2016
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
26-04-2017
Re: PR Application- Educational History

mia80 said:
Hi all, need some guidance.
For educational history on PR application, should we only include the qualification(s) we have the ECA report for or do we state all our secondary and post secondary periods of study? I'm really not sure and I am not seeing anything online to guide me.
I think you should only state the ones you have ECA report for. This is because, you'll be asked at some point to state the ECA number. FOr someone who has a masters and a bachelor's degree, the masters would give more points so you can just do the ECA for that one.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
kadir_35 said:
Hey Guys,

I am new in this portal, first of all I would like to say hi to everyone and thanks for sharing valuable information. I have a confusion about CRS. I have a bachelor degree from another country and 2 year college diploma from Canada. When I use CRS calculator under education section, should I pick ' two or more certificate, one of them is at least 3 years or more' or ' bachelor degree (3years or more)' ? Because after that step, it asks if I have gained education in Canada. Thanks
Hi,

select "two or more certificate, one of them is at least 3 years or more' or ' bachelor degree (3years or more)"

You will not need an ECA for the Canadian qualification but the foreign degree will need to be accessed.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
habibdhaka said:
I am having confusions with 2 questions under Personal History>Statutory Questions:

1. Has .... been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

2. Has .... ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?:

Previously i have occasion of rejected tourist visa. Now do I have to put Yes to both the questions? If i put yes, it asks for details, and what kind of details am i to put?
Hi,

Answer yes to both of them.

Give details of what happened, eg. when, which country, why you were refused etc. Answer the same for both questions.

Al the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Jaip22 said:
Hi Friends,

Is anyone faced below issue in 'Personal activities' -

Here, I understand, we are supposed to enter details of last 10 years OR since 18th birthday whichever was later. However, when I opened the form, I could see details already extracted for period greater than 10 years, which is 25 years in my case.

Can someone please advise, we are supposed to 'Delete Row' all the entries that refer to period greater than 10 years ago OR should we keep all entries as-is that was automatically extracted by the CIC application ?

Thankyou !
You can remove it and only keep information from the last 10years or since your 18th. If it makes you feel more comfortable you can explain why you have removed this in the LOE.

All the best

Spenz

Mar 2, 2017
Hi all,

I got my ITA on the 24th. I have all the docs ready and have PCC and Medicals to be done. I know that I have 90 days to submit the docs but have few questions.
Can I get my PCC and Medicals done within the next month and submit the docs? Or should I wait for the another few month and start with the process. Will CIC start processing once submitted or would they wait for the 90 days to be over so as to start the process?
Do I have to wait for any instructions to do the Medicals?

Regards,
Chity

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Spenz said:
Hi all,

I got my ITA on the 24th. I have all the docs ready and have PCC and Medicals to be done. I know that I have 90 days to submit the docs but have few questions.
Can I get my PCC and Medicals done within the next month and submit the docs? Or should I wait for the another few month and start with the process. Will CIC start processing once submitted or would they wait for the 90 days to be over so as to start the process?

Regards,
Chity
The 90 days is for you to gather ALL documents, PCCs, medicals, letters and submit everything together, before the 90 day deadline.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Spenz said:
Hi all,

Regards,
Chity
Hi,

1) I don't know where this misconception comes from, but you not the first to ask this. CIC will process your application as soon as they receive it. So one can apply after 1 day or after 90 days, their application will be processed right away.
2) Medicals are done upfront (before you submit your application) so you will not receive any instruction to get them done.

All the best

nice222

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
YamPower said:
It's all on the CIC site: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/index.asp

But...

(Please note that this info does not apply to the Federal Skilled Trades Program)

1) Determine your eligibility by doing this CIC quiz http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/ee-start.asp

2) Get your language test(s) done. You must get at least CLB 7 in each of the four sections for the Federal Skilled Worker (FSW), Provincial Nomination Program (PNP) or Canadian Experience Class (CEC) streams. But getting CLB 10 gives you maximum points for language.

How does CLB match back to the language tests? That info is here --> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/language/charts.asp

3) Get your qualifications assessed by doing an Education Credential Assessment. Details here --> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp

4) Determine the code that best applies to you on the National Occupation Classification (NOC) list

QUESTION, IF I HAVE TWO NOC CODES 4021 ( 4 YEARS EXPERIENCE) AND 2171 - 3 YEARS 6 MONTHS EXPERIENCE ( HOW MANY YEARS WORK EXPERIENCE DO I ENTER?

The occupation must be NOC 0, A, or B for FSW or CEC.

[ When you have those in hand you create your express entry profile.

You'll be given points based on your age, education, number of years work experience, and language skills.

DO I UPLOAD ANY DOCUMENT ON THIS INITIAL PROCESS? I MEAN WHEN DO I UPLOAD A DOCUMENT?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
nice222 said:
YamPower said:
It's all on the CIC site: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/index.asp

But...

(Please note that this info does not apply to the Federal Skilled Trades Program)

1) Determine your eligibility by doing this CIC quiz http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/ee-start.asp

2) Get your language test(s) done. You must get at least CLB 7 in each of the four sections for the Federal Skilled Worker (FSW), Provincial Nomination Program (PNP) or Canadian Experience Class (CEC) streams. But getting CLB 10 gives you maximum points for language.

How does CLB match back to the language tests? That info is here --> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/language/charts.asp

3) Get your qualifications assessed by doing an Education Credential Assessment. Details here --> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp

4) Determine the code that best applies to you on the National Occupation Classification (NOC) list

QUESTION, IF I HAVE TWO NOC CODES 4021 ( 4 YEARS EXPERIENCE) AND 2171 - 3 YEARS 6 MONTHS EXPERIENCE ( HOW MANY YEARS WORK EXPERIENCE DO I ENTER?

The occupation must be NOC 0, A, or B for FSW or CEC.

[ When you have those in hand you create your express entry profile.

You'll be given points based on your age, education, number of years work experience, and language skills.

DO I UPLOAD ANY DOCUMENT ON THIS INITIAL PROCESS? I MEAN WHEN DO I UPLOAD A DOCUMENT?
After you get the invitation to apply.

Nirmal

May 28, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-05--2013
AOR Received.
27-08-2013
File Transfer...
27-08-2013
Med's Done....
13-02-2014
LANDED..........
13-02-2013
Hello all,

I have a quick question -

My sister has applied for EE & has 430 CSR score. Now, after her IELTS, would it make sense to go for French test too? How much (max) one can gain from it?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/language-testing.asp