+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

mvmkr

Jan 2, 2016
Hi all, we took the medical exam three weeks ago. We'd like to know whether we passed. We haven't been called by any local doctors, so that's good news. But I know that the decisions are taken by the CIC doctors, not the ones from our country. Do you know how long it takes for CIC to assess the results? There's an identification number for the e-medical form. Is there a website where I can write it and check the results? It'd be good to know that this step is completed and I can focus on other aspects of the application. Please advise.

Adil Khan123

Jul 20, 2015
Abu Dhabi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
Dear Seniors please advice,

At the time of creating express entry profile unknowingly I have put 23,000 CAD$ in funds availability, but later on i cam to know that 15,143 in required. please tell me if I am allowed to change this amount as 15,143 or 16000CAD$. will there be any issue if I make any changes??? as currently, i have not received any nomination or invitation but expecting soon....

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Adil Khan123 said:
Dear Seniors please advice,

At the time of creating express entry profile unknowingly I have put 23,000 CAD$ in funds availability, but later on i cam to know that 15,143 in required. please tell me if I am allowed to change this amount as 15,143 or 16000CAD$. will there be any issue if I make any changes??? as currently, i have not received any nomination or invitation but expecting soon....
No issues - you can just change the amount of funds in your EE profile.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
solidgiddy said:
HELLO FRIENDS,
AM SOMEHOW CONFUSED, PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP.
AFTER FILLING THE FREE ASSESSMENT FORM ONLINE, I RECEIVED A MAIL FROM VIJAYJESHANG CONFIRMING HIMSELF AS A LICENSED CANAADIAN LAYWER SAYING AM ELIGIBLE UNDER THE FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER BUT I WAS THINKING I SHOULDRECEIVE A MAIL FROM Immigration.ca.
IS THE LAWYER TO REPLY ME OR THE Immigration.ca itself.

PLEASE GUYS PUT ME THROUGH.
TRUST YOU.
THANX
:)
solidgiddy said:
HI GUYS,
PLEASE , HOW DOES SOMONE CREATE A FREE ONLINE EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE.
WILL THE LINK COME ONLY WHEN YOU ARE ELIGIBLE.

THANX.
Firstly, please don't use all caps. Its not very pleasant to look at. Thanks for your understanding.

If your lawyer claims he his a licensed member of ICCRC, then get his credentials and check for yourself here --->

http://secure.iccrc-crcic.ca/search-new/EN

Secondly, you can create your EE profile by yourself. You need to first check your eligibility and have your language test results (IELTS/CELPIP/TEF) and your Education Credential Assessment (ECA) ready.

Check this link to understand the process --->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-in-a-nutshell-t394158.0.html;msg4915358#msg4915358

The above post contains the links to check if you are eligible. Please check your eligibility first and then proceed.

Feel free to post any further questions that you might have.

Good luck and all the very best!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
mvmkr said:
Hi all, we took the medical exam three weeks ago. We'd like to know whether we passed. We haven't been called by any local doctors, so that's good news. But I know that the decisions are taken by the CIC doctors, not the ones from our country. Do you know how long it takes for CIC to assess the results? There's an identification number for the e-medical form. Is there a website where I can write it and check the results? It'd be good to know that this step is completed and I can focus on other aspects of the application. Please advise.
You will not know if your medicals have passed or not until you submit your PR application.

If you havent submitted your PR application yet, do submit it ASAP. The medicals will be set to passed in around 3 - 14 days after application submission (generally) if everything is okay with your medical test results.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Nuwan123 said:
Thankz rajkamalmohanram for your support. Appreciate very much it.
just i put highest IELTS markes for CRS tool. Still it comes 440 points. i think we won't be able to get ITA.
Yes - 440 is still not sufficient to get a direct ITA. You might want to try to secure a provincial nomination. Check the below post to know about various PNPs available --->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-in-a-nutshell-t394158.0.html;msg4958217#msg4958217

sri0114

Apr 26, 2016
Am new to this forum and going to start Canada visa process. i struck at one point which needs to be decided.
Actually am a married person, can i apply PR for me alone by stating that am married and getting the spouse PR later(this is only to get more points)?

I mean to say that i will not mention myself as single. But i want apply for Immigration as a single, is it not possible?
will this effect my spouse PR?

Please help me!!

mvmkr

Jan 2, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
You will not know if your medicals have passed or not until you submit your PR application.

If you havent submitted your PR application yet, do submit it ASAP. The medicals will be set to passed in around 3 - 14 days after application submission (generally) if everything is okay with your medical test results.
Thanks for your help. Do I apply to PR after I receive my ITA or can I do it beforehand as well? I don't have my ITA yet.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
sri0114 said:
Am new to this forum and going to start Canada visa process. i struck at one point which needs to be decided.
Actually am a married person, can i apply PR for me alone by stating that am married and getting the spouse PR later(this is only to get more points)?

I mean to say that i will not mention myself as single. But i want apply for Immigration as a single, is it not possible?
will this effect my spouse PR?

Please help me!!
You can apply as married and spouse not accompanying to get more points. But I have heard that the process to sponsor your family later takes long and is a bit complicated than including him/her in your PR application now.

Please note, even if your spouse/family is not accompanying you, you still have to get PCC and medicals done for all of them and even show funds for all family members. So, I am not sure whether you would want to pursue this option just for the sake of getting more points. Instead, you can get ECA and IELTS done for your spouse, you can claim up to 10 points for ECA and 20 points for spouse's IELTS.

Check this link on the same topic http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/with-or-without-spouse-t279286.0.html.

solidgiddy

Apr 27, 2016
thanx rajkamalmohanram for correcting me on CAP. am really grateful.

so u mean I can wait for response of eligibility from immigration.ca while the Lawyer as an agent could be an option for me?

mvmkr

Jan 2, 2016
Does anyone know if I can also apply to PR if I submitted EE? Also, would I need to have a PNP when applying to PR?

Manny09

Apr 27, 2016
What is the meaning of qualification certificate issued by a province? I have a two year master's degree from a university in Vancouver BC. Does it mean that I suffice this option of qualifications? Or is it somethings else?
Please guide me.
Thanks

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
mvmkr said:
Does anyone know if I can also apply to PR if I submitted EE? Also, would I need to have a PNP when applying to PR?
In Express Entry, you have to be invited by CIC to submit your application for PR. This invitation (ITA) is solely based on your CRS score. As per the current trend, you should have a CRS of 468 and above to get a direct invitation to apply for PR (ITA). Once you get an invite to apply for PR, you need to submit an electronic application for permanent residence (eAPR) through your MyCIC account along with supporting documents listed here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp.

In case your CRS is less than what it takes to get direct ITA (currently 468), then you have two options to get ITA
A) Provincial Nominee Program - You can apply to be nominated by a province by submitting nomination application along with supporting documents to a province. If nominated by the province, 600 points will get added to your current CRS making it eligible to receive ITA in the next round of invitation. For PNPs check this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp.

B) Job Offer - If you have an LMIA backed job offer from Canadian employer, it will add 600 points to your existing score which will make you eligible to receive an ITA in the next round of invitation.

sohaillactuca

Mar 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Please

I would like to ask that I submitted my fee through Western Union to transfer fee to WES. After one week still the fee is not paid. This process takes how many days.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Manny09 said:
What is the meaning of qualification certificate issued by a province? I have a two year master's degree from a university in Vancouver BC. Does it mean that I suffice this option of qualifications? Or is it somethings else?
Please guide me.
Thanks
No your Masters is not equivalent to qualification certificate issued by a province. As far as I know certificate of qualification issued by a province/territory applies to skilled trades ( which falls under FST, I assume that you are applying under either FSW/CEC).

In Canada, provinces and territories are in charge of education and training. They decide on the standards and conditions used to assess and recognize foreign credentials for certain trades. To get a certificate of qualification, the regulatory body that governs trades in a province or territory must assess the applicant's training, trade experience and skills to decide if the applicant is eligible to write an exam to be certified. Most likely the applicant will have to go to the province to write the certification exam. Each province has its own requirements with regard to certification of trades.