+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Can I get my ECA done from different authorities? Say Bachelors from WES and masters from CES? How would this be captured in the application? Thanks

Yes, absolutely u can and that is recommended too. In the application, you can have two different entries for both the masters and the bachelor's. Best of luck with your journey :)

haris_rasheed

Jul 13, 2018
Hi there, i am unable to create my job bank profile because the system is asking for my SIN number and canadian post code which i do not have at the moment. Can someone please help

ruan

Oct 28, 2019
Hi everyone,

I hope that someone can assist me with filling in the required information for the education portion of the Express Entry profile.

I have received my WES ECA report with the following information:

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY Bachelor's degree (three years) and bachelor’s degree (four years)

1. Credential Authentication: Documents were sent directly by the institution
Year: 2014
Awarded By: Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University
Major: Information Systems
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (three years)

2. Credential Authentication: Documents were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of Science (Honours)
Year: 2015
Awarded By: Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University
Major: Computer Science
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)

The qualification that WES deems to be equivalent to a four-year bachelor's was a one-year programme after I had completed my three-year bachelor's degree.

I am unsure what to fill in on the Express Entry profile.

Must I just claim one four-year bachelor's degree

OR

one three-year bachelor's and one "one-year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute" and choose the ECA equivalency for both as a bachelor's degree?

I want to claim as many points as possible, but I do not want to misrepresent and get banned just for misinterpreting the WES report.

CA2510

Star Member
Jul 24, 2014
Need HELP.

My brother received ITA from Government of Saskatchewan on 17th Oct 2019 on his name but the profile belongs to his spouse.

What can be done ?? Should he apply and send letter of explanation??

any thoughts ?/

EEBANKER

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
Dears,
I did MBA from UK on distance learning so which country I should mention in country of Study ? my home country or UK?
One more thing , i did ECA for Bachelor and MBA and got Canadian Equivalency of Canadian Masters, should I mention Bachleors in Education History ?
Thanks

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Is it possible to get into pool with the ECA no if I have one fr
the ECA no. is the one that ends with IMM, so if you have it then you can enter. But without the final ECA results one is not recommended to enter the pool with a guess ECA no. if that is even possible.

dharweshm

Aug 23, 2019
the ECA no. is the one that ends with IMM, so if you have it then you can enter. But without the final ECA results one is not recommended to enter the pool with a guess ECA no. if that is even possible.
Sorry.i only have WES application no. Does the ECA no gets generated only post the completion of assessment?

herain312

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Kitchener, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-10-2019
Med's Done....
12-11-2019
Hi all,

My Sister is working fulltime at Walmart and she injured herself at the workplace. She had already completed 18 months at Walmart but now she can not go to work for about two-three months and her work permit expires in Sept. 2020. When the incident happened she was waiting for her two years to complete so she can apply for permanent residence as her CRS is staying at around 445 with one year experience.

My main question is that will these three months period count under her work experience or not??

Any help/suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Md noor

Oct 30, 2019
Hello people,

Need your help/advice/suggestion.

Is there a thread in this forum that someone can point me to, that will provide a step-by-step instructions of how to apply for Express Entry process(in order).
If here is no thread of that can, could someone who has in-depth understanding of the process, kindly create one and put it as sticky?

I am bit confused as to what would be the first step in applying for the EE and its corresponding steps.
Though website provide instructions to certain extent, i am not entirely convinced as i understand there is lot more required than what is mentioned on the website.

These instruction will be helpful not just to me but many aspirants who are seeking a lucid understanding of the process.

Thank you all for your time. :)

Happy_eyes

Oct 31, 2019
Hi all,
I would like to ask for your advise, guys. I really need help here.
1) I have an EE profile with my spouse accompanying at 455 but I am now thinking about trying to apply without souse which will give me 467 and real hope. Does anyone know if IRCC tracks if there was a profile on the same name before ? Can they reject later on the grounds that I tried to cheat applying without spouse? The reason why he won't accompany is his work contract in other country.

2) I don't have a bank account and proof of funds can be provided by my husband. I know this is allowed when he is dependant but how it works if he is not? We can make a notarised letter that I am allowed to use money from this account.

I would really appreciate any recommendations. Thank you in advance