+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

kan7sh

Apr 3, 2019
Dear Members..

I need a urgent help. I am on my way to submit the documents and realised that I have to get driving history from Australia as I have lived there 7 years. In my history, I had 2 speeding fines:

2016 year : where my speed was 63km/hr in 60km/hr zone. Received 1 demerit point and a fine
2014 year: where my speed was 98km/hr in 70km/hr zone. Received 4 demerit point and 1 month licence suspension. It is my mistake and I didn’t see the speed limit as i assumed it is 100km/hr.

I did pay above fines but will these make me inadmissible?? I am really worried please help me.

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
Dear Members..

I need a urgent help. I am on my way to submit the documents and realised that I have to get driving history from Australia as I have lived there 7 years. In my history, I had 2 speeding fines:

2016 year : where my speed was 63km/hr in 60km/hr zone. Received 1 demerit point and a fine
2014 year: where my speed was 98km/hr in 70km/hr zone. Received 4 demerit point and 1 month licence suspension. It is my mistake and I didn’t see the speed limit as i assumed it is 100km/hr.

I did pay above fines but will these make me inadmissible?? I am really worried please help me.
I just glanced through the criminal code but, couldn't find an exact thing which will equal to your case. On surface it looks like 2 summary offences. I hope it is just speeding tickets and no harm done to people or property.

One offence will not affect your admissibility. My concern is as it is 2 times. However, if you were not under influence of any drug, alcohol it could't be an issue.

If it is 2 summary offences you will come under an inadmissibility factor. If you have time, just go through what is the punishment for speeding under Canadian law. Then can decide what to do next. If it is not a criminal offence, it should be ok.

This is the link to criminal code- https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/c-46/

Don't get panic.

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
Dear Members..

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/does-speeding-ticket-affect-entire-pr-process-nspnp-to-express-entry.520062/

Reactions: Sarah1996

kan7sh

Apr 3, 2019
I just glanced through the criminal code but, couldn't find an exact thing which will equal to your case. On surface it looks like 2 summary offences. I hope it is just speeding tickets and no harm done to people or property.

One offence will not affect your admissibility. My concern is as it is 2 times. However, if you were not under influence of any drug, alcohol it could't be an issue.

If it is 2 summary offences you will come under an inadmissibility factor. If you have time, just go through what is the punishment for speeding under Canadian law. Then can decide what to do next. If it is not a criminal offence, it should be ok.

This is the link to criminal code- https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/c-46/

Don't get panic.
Thank you for your reply. The tickets which i got were not related with harm to the humans or property. Neither it was under DUI. And I also gave a quick look. Also on my Police check; it states, no disclosable court outcomes. Please can you give me an update on this information. Sorry for being pain!

sujogeorge2015

Star Member
Sep 15, 2018
Guys, I need a clarification. I am from India. While applying for PCC in India, I provided this option " 'immigration purposes other than citizenship" is this option correct for Express Entry PR application? or is it "Resident Permit" Pls help. I have given immigration purposes other than citizenship and sent for verification.

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
Thank you for your reply. The tickets which i got were not related with harm to the humans or property. Neither it was under DUI. And I also gave a quick look. Also on my Police check; it states, no disclosable court outcomes. Please can you give me an update on this information. Sorry for being pain!
then it won't be an issue. Since I do not want you to take a risk I would advise you to contact an experienced member in this group.

Tarikove78

Apr 24, 2019
Not all tasks per se but enough for an analyst to conclude you worked in the NOC which you claim on your application. You can simplify them and not use industry or company specific jargon. And yes you need to have job duties listed and stamped / stated on official company letterhead .
Thank you so much for your reply unfortunately here in Morocco all we can get from a company where we used to work for is a job title with duration and salary including social security number all that stamped in company letterhead of course and this is what I have submitted as proof of my experience that exceeds 15 years. Do you think that my request might be rejected ?
Thanks in advance for your prompt reply

shavu

Sep 16, 2018
Hello Experts,
I am MCA from UPTU, which organization should I opt for ECA ? I need my 3yr MCA should be considered a "Master's" degree if WES is accepting as Masters then I think WES should be my first choice else suggest which organization should I opt for CES, IQAS, ICES or ICASC ?

ANyone recently evaluated MCA as Masters from WES?

Thank you!

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Thank you so much for your reply unfortunately here in Morocco all we can get from a company where we used to work for is a job title with duration and salary including social security number all that stamped in company letterhead of course and this is what I have submitted as proof of my experience that exceeds 15 years. Do you think that my request might be rejected ?
Thanks in advance for your prompt reply
Your request "may" be rejected but not straightaway. The analyst who validates eligibility will put your application in "Review Required" and from there on it may take a long time before it reaches the visa officer and he makes final decision. Order GCMS notes to see what has happened till now with your application.

Your situation is not unique. There are many people who are not able to get a detailed letter from their organization. In such situation you can get a letter from your immediate supervisor or colleague and submit that as proof of job duties.

sujogeorge2015

Star Member
Sep 15, 2018
Hi Guys, I have received my ITA and I am currently filling the express entry application. I have a query. While I was filling EE profile in 'preview my score' I got a higher score(474) than the actual score(466). The difference was due to my education. I have completed my master but for this, ECA has evaluated as Post graduation diploma one year. So in the Level of Education should I give Masters and in the "Level of education (Canadian equivalent) shown on Education Credential Assessment (ECA) report Your ECA report will tell you if your foreign education is equal to a completed Canadian degree, diploma or certificate. You must have the results of an ECA report to answer the question. If you are not sure what your result was, visit our website to understand what your ECA report results mean:" should I give one year programme at university? Is this correct?

Minion4eva

Apr 27, 2019
Hi Guys, I have received my ITA and I am currently filling the express entry application. I have a query. While I was filling EE profile in 'preview my score' I got a higher score(474) than the actual score(466). The difference was due to my education. I have completed my master but for this, ECA has evaluated as Post graduation diploma one year. So in the Level of Education should I give Masters and in the "Level of education (Canadian equivalent) shown on Education Credential Assessment (ECA) report Your ECA report will tell you if your foreign education is equal to a completed Canadian degree, diploma or certificate. You must have the results of an ECA report to answer the question. If you are not sure what your result was, visit our website to understand what your ECA report results mean:" should I give one year programme at university? Is this correct?
I would just use whatever is on your ECA unless you do another ECA which will then change the status to Masters rather than 1 year program. To be honest you are already eligible to be in the pool. So I wouldn't worry about getting extra points.

Reactions: mdilushi

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
You need to use what is in ECA.

Pinkish girl

Dec 3, 2017
Dear all
I have a question regarding the calculation of years of experience on points grid system ..I have 1 year and 11 months experience in one NOC and 2 years and 4 months in another NOC ..so does that mean ..I will get the points for 4 years or what ? And how would my points of experience be calculated on CRS as well ? ..thx

dream_on_7

Star Member
Sep 1, 2018
Have a letter of explanation for Work experience.Where should it be uploaded? Should it be uploaded right before the documents for work experience or should I upload it under Optional Documents-Client Information?

Minion4eva

Apr 27, 2019
Have a letter of explanation for Work experience.Where should it be uploaded? Should it be uploaded right before the documents for work experience or should I upload it under Optional Documents-Client Information?
I organized my work experience pretty well to make it easier. Once of the company that I worked for 14 years ago has filled bankruptcy. I included the letter of explanation right in that work experience package. So instead of them expecting a letter from my employer for that job, I place the explanations along with supporting documentations.