+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry account issues

Yoruba girl

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Hello everyone
I already did express entry self assessment and my CRS score was 467.I recently got my ECA from PEBC and entered the information to my account but my score is 452.I checked the breakdown and found out i was not awarded points for Canadian education but I have Canadian education and the details are on my account, what are my doing wrong? I’m just confused.

optimaxx

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
NOC Code......
Hello everyone
I already did express entry self assessment and my CRS score was 467.I recently got my ECA from PEBC and entered the information to my account but my score is 452.I checked the breakdown and found out i was not awarded points for Canadian education but I have Canadian education and the details are on my account, what are my doing wrong? I’m just confused.
which calculation tool are you using to determine your CRS score? how many years of education do you have? in what profession?

Yoruba girl

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
which calculation tool are you using to determine your CRS score? how many years of education do you have? in what profession?
I used the express entry self assessment tool on CIC website. I have a Pharmacy degree and one year work experience from back home and a PGD and one year experience (Administrative assistant) in Canada. My score has changed to the required score- 467. Thanks