NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
15 -July-2020
Med's Done....
20-Sept-2020
Hello,

I got my Copr back in March but I was outside Canada and they sent me this email:

You were required to be physically present in Canada in order to become a permanent resident. At this time, we will be reversing your status as a permanent residents, back to Foreign Nationals.Only once you are able to re-enter Canada, please contact our office.

I came back last week and since then I’m trying to reach them with no luck. Would like to know some experinces with this or similar. My work permit is expiring soon (2 months). My Copr is invalid right now in my EE profile.

any advices?

bbharat

Oct 20, 2021
Hello,

I got my Copr back in March but I was outside Canada and they sent me this email:

You were required to be physically present in Canada in order to become a permanent resident. At this time, we will be reversing your status as a permanent residents, back to Foreign Nationals.Only once you are able to re-enter Canada, please contact our office.

I came back last week and since then I’m trying to reach them with no luck. Would like to know some experinces with this or similar. My work permit is expiring soon (2 months). My Copr is invalid right now in my EE profile.

any advices?
Hi

I am in exact situation . Can you let me know if u got ur PR card and how long you had to wait?

Ochenta8

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
15 -July-2020
Med's Done....
20-Sept-2020
Hi

I am in exact situation . Can you let me know if u got ur PR card and how long you had to wait?
I emailed them and got a reply a month after - after I submitted my address and photo to the PR portal took 5 weeks to get my eCopr but I got it a week before my work permit expire date. I emailed them 5 times in two weeks until I got an answer. Still waiting for my PR card (6 week) but with the eCopr you can do everything as permanent residence.

bbharat

Oct 20, 2021
Thank you. Mine is expiring on Nov1. Will that fasten the process ? With e-copr can we travel outside country?