+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Estimated Completion Date has changed !! - is this a bug?

gc123

Sep 1, 2009
Hi,

My wife completed 2 years of work and applied for PR (under Caring for People with High Medical Needs) on Feb 26th. She received the initial eligibility letter and some extra docs were required which were all submitted including medicals and biometric for the spouse, etc. There is nothing pending on our side. The status bar read Estimated Completion Date: Aug 26th, 2019. However, today we see the estimated completion date has changed to April 26th, 2019 and on the top it says : Your application is taking us longer than expected....

Is this a bug? what should we do?

GC123

Reactions: asn

Sam28111987

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
Hi,

My wife completed 2 years of work and applied for PR (under Caring for People with High Medical Needs) on Feb 26th. She received the initial eligibility letter and some extra docs were required which were all submitted including medicals and biometric for the spouse, etc. There is nothing pending on our side. The status bar read Estimated Completion Date: Aug 26th, 2019. However, today we see the estimated completion date has changed to April 26th, 2019 and on the top it says : Your application is taking us longer than expected....

GC123
Yeah I also applied under same category but under child caregiver. Processing time changed from 6 months to 2 months. But as per CIC it will take longer. Mostly you will hear before Aug 26th as per processing bar!
My question for you,
When you got biometric and when you got medical request?
Can you please update timeline with dates?
And when processing bar started to show up in your account? Because I can not see processing bar in my account.
Thanks

asn

Jun 26, 2014
canada
Category........
FSW
Hi,

GC123
hi, i got same message from them

my aor march 20 2019
biometric submitted. if you get any update plz let me know