+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Error Description: Problematic field:Address history: You have reached the maximum number of records

rabreakell

Jun 25, 2019
Hi,
I am currently applying for my perminent residence in Canada. I have been filling out my Address History online and have just gone to submit it and the error below has appeared.

The form could not be submitted because errors were found.
Validation error: You have not completed the mandatory fields or you have not completed them correctly. Please make corrections where indicated.
  • Error Description: Problematic field:Address history: You have reached the maximum number of records permitted for this table. If you have more data than this table holds, make sure your most recent data is captured.
  • Error Description: Problematic field:Address history: You must provide at least 10 continuous years of history, or all time since this person's 18th birthday, to the present.
I'm not sure what to do next. Should I delete some but then means I won't have the 10 years?

Star Member
May 2, 2015
Hi,
I am currently applying for my perminent residence in Canada. I have been filling out my Address History online and have just gone to submit it and the error below has appeared.

The form could not be submitted because errors were found.
Validation error: You have not completed the mandatory fields or you have not completed them correctly. Please make corrections where indicated.
  • Error Description: Problematic field:Address history: You have reached the maximum number of records permitted for this table. If you have more data than this table holds, make sure your most recent data is captured.
  • Error Description: Problematic field:Address history: You must provide at least 10 continuous years of history, or all time since this person's 18th birthday, to the present.
I'm not sure what to do next. Should I delete some but then means I won't have the 10 years?
You should be able to put in as many address as you want. I doubt you have more than 10 addresses though.
Make sure that there are no gaps in the dates of your address history and it will fix that error.
Hope this helps.

marunine281

Jun 26, 2019
AOR Received.
JULY 7, 2019
Yes, 9191 is right. I just finished inputting mine. It was like 25 addresses... No error message.

Reactions: jes_ON

rabreakell

Jun 25, 2019
I have 32 address in the last 10 years. I spent quite a long time travelling and then moving to England so a lot of the address are the same but different time periods so have to enter them again. Not sure whether I should what to do?

Reactions: jes_ON

DjDarlo

Feb 13, 2020
I have 32 address in the last 10 years. I spent quite a long time travelling and then moving to England so a lot of the address are the same but different time periods so have to enter them again. Not sure whether I should what to do?

Im in the same boat, Seasonal work for the last 10 years so I have over 30. Lots of living back at home with parents for a few weeks at time. I have the same problem with my travel history as only can fit 50 lines in. I'm going to include in LOE.

lmcg2

Jun 8, 2020
I am in the exact same boat. Did you find a solution? I cannot move past this until it is rectified. I cannot enter all my addresses, but if I delete any it says I have not completed the continuous 10 years.

anita bisht

Jul 19, 2019
i found the error in address history in express entrty . you can not enter more than 5 entries. what can i do?

Talk2veer

Jul 19, 2021
Hello all, I'm facing the same issue on address entry limitation of 30 entries.

Can you advise the best solution to handle this situation?

Thank you for your time.

arr10

May 11, 2023
Getting this error:
How to overcome it?
I have 44 entries that match with travel history—entered in descending order continuously like A-B and B-C.
Error Description: Problematic field:Address history: You can't add more than 5 entries. Make sure that the information in this table is the most up to date.